Adultery Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na
Pyaremohan: (smiling) Okay, okay. Err… Then Madam I think you should not waste time as your Mama-ji and Uncle would be waiting.

Me: You need to hurry up. You are still sitting with those nighties!

Pyaremohan: Oh! Sure Madam! Give me just a minute’s time so that I can inform the director to arrange for a shoot.

Me: Okay.

Mr. Pyaremohan disappeared in a flash and in fact was back also within a couple of minutes.

Pyaremohan: Madam, with much effort I have persuaded Mr. Mangeskar. He is the director. As I told you he is pretty ill tempered and does not speak a decent language. So please...

Me: Okay, okay.

At that point of time I was honestly in a hurry to get into the midst of action rather than thinking about any other aspect.

Pyaremohan: Come along! And just remember to say that you have acted previously, otherwise Mr. Mangeskar will pack up immediately.

I nodded and followed the shopkeeper. As I followed him through the hallway I quickly dbangd my pallu once again properly since I was going in front of an unknown male. We reached the end of the corridor behind the toilet where there was a room whose door was open.

Pyaremohan: Come Madam. Mr. Mangeskar, she is the one I was talking about.

The room was fairly big, but Mr. Mangeskar did not look impressive at all – very thin, middle-aged person with prominent rough beard on his face who was wearing a red T-shirt and three quarter pants covering till his knees.

Mr. Mangeskar looked directly at me for some moments and I felt so very odd standing like while he inspected my figure - very openly.

Mr. Mangeskar: Hmm… What’s your name?

Me: Anee…I mean Anita.

Mr. Mangeskar: Age?

I had never encountered such a clumsy situation (at least at grownup age) with a totally stranger asking me my age as the very second question!

Me: Twenty… I mean. 28.

Mr. Mangeskar: And what are your stats? (He asked me looking at my taut sari-covered breasts)

Me: Err… what?

I could not get him at first go.

Mr. Mangeskar: What sort of actress is this Mr. Pyaremohan?

His voice was cold and stern and clearly reflected that he was irritated by my fumbling.

Pyaremohan: Arre she has traveled some distance… give her some time to breathe! Madam, tell him your vital statistics? I have her breast size… its 34.

My ears immediately started to get heated and I could well realize that my throat was drying up! I lowered my eyelids by reflex action in natural feminine shame.

Mr. Mangeskar: Come one! What’s your name….. O! Anita!

Me: Twenty… I mean .. err… 28 and… and 36. I mean 34-28-36. (I had to gather all my mental strength to tell that)

Mr. Mangeskar: Hmm… you look pretty full! Now listen I needed a younger model for this ad, but since Pyaremohan-ji requested, I will go ahead with you. Where else have you acted?

Me: Umm… in drum… I mean in dramas.

Mr. Mangeskar: Dramas! That means on stage only?

Pyaremohan: No, no. She acted in a few small ads also. She is quite familiar with this type. Tell him Madam. Tell him.

The shopkeeper was trying his best to cover me up.

Me: Yes, yes. I acted in err… 2-3 ads.

Mr. Mangeskar: What product?

I was puzzled and looked blankly to Mr. Pyaremohan who was again ready to “save” me!

Pyaremohan: Soaps… soaps you know and….

Mr. Mangeskar: And?

Pyaremohan: And… umm… undergarments…. undergarments!

My lips automatically parted to protest, but I had to control myself as per the demand of the situation. That nitwit shopkeeper! Could he not say anything else other than that!

U-n-d-e-r-g-a-r-m-e-n-t-s! Hai daiya!

Mr. Mangeskar: (now looking at my eyes) Okay that’s good to know. What did you have to do in the soap ad?

This question was indeed directed to me and I had to reply something.

Me: I… I acted in that… I mean I soaped my body.

I was really getting very nervous replying to this man. His voice was cold as steel and questions too direct for a housewife like me!

Mr. Mangeskar: Hmm. Hmm. Whole body or only your hands and shoulders?

I licked my lips once because I could realize I was getting cornered. My face was all red and my body very stiff.

Me: Haa… haa… I mean hands and sho… sho… shoulders only.

Mr. Mangeskar: No showers?

Me: (I was trying to remember the soap ads that I see on TV and construct my replies) Yes, yes… shower was there.

Mr. Mangeskar: Okay, so you soaped yourself standing under the shower and they canned you? Right?

Me: Yes, yes. (I replied without much thinking trying to end the conversation)

Mr. Mangeskar: That’s good, because you have a similar situation here also! By the way, are you aware of what you need to do here?

Pyaremohan: Yes, yes, Madam is aware, but actually I did not get the time to detail her.

Mr. Mangeskar: Huh! You seem to be always so busy Pyaremohan-ji! Anyway, I will brief you Anita. See, as you know this is a chaddi- baniyan ad, the presentation has to be spicy. We must create an urge in male customers to buy this Parineeta Store brand and for that the ad has to be designed and presented in a titillating way, you know!

I was already on the “low” hearing that it was a chaddi-baniyan (=vest and brief) ad. I thanked my fortune and smiled to myself that it was not a female undergarment ad!

Pyaremohan: If you can do it a bit quickly… her…

Mr. Mangeskar: (looking at the shopkeeper very strongly) Then hire someone else and leave me! Sala kaha kaha se chale aate hain! I have my own pace and you both must abide by that! Clear?

I tried to rescue the shopkeeper who was in fact saying to speed up only for me knowing that Mama-ji and Uncle were waiting downstairs.

Me: Okay, okay. Please don’t be angry…

Mr. Mangeskar: Hmm.. Yes, as I was saying, what I plan for is a **** sequence where you are the heroine and you are being harassed. The hero comes and rescues you. The hero will be dressed in chaddi and baniyan, which would signify he-man-ship and advertise for this brand. Clear?

I nodded, but was wondering what the director actually meant by “bang sequence” though I was somewhat assured when he used the word “harassed”. I thought I dare not ask a question and get a scolding and decided to follow the instructions of the director to get over this episode as quickly as possible.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-02-2019, 01:40 PM
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by behka - 29-01-2020, 12:35 PM