Adultery Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na
I was totally unaware of the extreme thrill Mama-ji, Uncle, and the shopkeeper extracted as they continued to peep at my innocent strip show in the trial room. I checked myself in the mirror and noticing that the backside of my panty had hiked up and exposing my round buttock flesh, I quickly stretched the back my panty on my wide ass cheeks with my hands. I noticed the front of my panty was almost fully wet with my juices and I looked very, very obscene standing like that! I checked the front of my panty with my right hand to see how wet it was and it indeed was awfully wet. I could not resist myself from poking my finger inside my wet choot!

The shopkeeper, Uncle, and Mama-ji were having a feast for their eyes seeing me exposing like that only in my undergarments. Moreover, the “actions” that I was doing were exclusively feminine and a woman would ONLY do it when alone. Mama-ji, Uncle and Mr. Pyaremohan probably watched the shot of their life with a voluptuous woman like me wearing only undergarments inserting a finger inside her choot stretching the panty waistband to the front!

Feeling a little bit more comfortable after that fingering, I decided to start trying the dresses. First I took the Babydoll from the wall hook and wore that and laughed on my own seeing the coverage it was giving to my figure. My big breasts were jutting out of that mini dress and it reached hardly till my upper thighs leaving me whole legs completely exposed. I reached the back of the dress to see how much it was covering there and was shocked to note that it just about covered my round buttocks only!

“No way I could wear this even in front of Rajesh!”, I said to myself.

How could they design such a dress for any woman? I was naturally irritated and immediately got out of that mini nightdress though I was already breathing heavily watching me dressed in such a sexy costume. Next I tried the embroidery designed one and this was really elegant. I walked and checked myself well in the mirrors and was pretty much satisfied with that dress and decided to buy it. I disrobed again and stood only in my undies before trying the next one.

The “eye feast” was of course going on about which I was totally unaware. All three males must have been licking my greasy jawani with their eyes and stroking their erect dicks in excitement. Now I was left with the 3-piece and the 5-piece nighties. I decided to try the 5-piece nighty first. For that I had to open my bra and panty because that set had a pair of undergarments with it. Though initially feeling a bit shy, but since I was quite secured within the trial room, I decided to shed my undergarments for trying that one. In fact a big reason for opening my undergarments was also my semi-wet panty. I quickly dragged my panty down my knees to the floor and also unfastened my bra. A wave of tremor passed my whole body as I was standing fully nude within the walls of in the trail room.

It must have been an unbelievable sight for Mama-ji, Uncle, and the shopkeeper who were peeping at me – seeing a married woman stripping under illumination! I wore the panty and the bra from the 5-piece nighty. The panty was awfully tight – I had a pretty hard time to pull it till my waist. I did a mistake in not wearing the bra first and all the time that I tried to pull my panty up my thighs, my full boobs jiggled and swayed very awkwardly. Finally I was able to wear the panty, but it was just too small and was not even covering half of my full-sized bottoms.

The bra also had smaller cups and as a result my breasts heaved up very sexily when I clasped the hook of my bra at my back. The worst part was the fabric was not thick enough and as I checked myself in the mirror, the contours of my swollen nipples were clearly visible through that bra! I was thoroughly dissatisfied with the material being directly able to see my nipple impressions through the bra. I dropped the idea of trying the capri pant and the top and quickly wore the overlap as if someone was watching me!

Last to try was the 3-piece nighty. I quickly got out of this new bra and panty and wore my original bra. I decided not to wear the panty because it was still quite wet in the front. I wore the skirt and the top. The skirt was decent and covered me till my knees but the top was awfully tiny and also had a very deep neckline thereby revealing my whole cleavage bursting above my bra; the robe though was extremely comfortable and had a cool velvety touch and not to mention that it covered my whole body very decently!

Actually I was feeling somewhat unwilling to wear that wet thing and I indeed needed to wipe my pussy as it was still discharging drops of my vaginal fluids. But since I had no handkerchief I was confused regarding how to do it. Then suddenly an idea stuck my mind - why not use one of these new dresses to wipe my choot? Obviously the shopkeeper would be busy finalizing my selected dresses and surely would not pay any attention to these.

I quickly removed the robe and dropped my skirt off my waist to the floor and since I was already pantyless, I started wiping my choot with that dress. I looked at my uncovered choot in the mirror and wiped it not even knowing that three adult males were watching me doing this very personal and lewd act. I wiped even my thick choot hairs, which also got somewhat sticky with my juices. I inserted my finger deep in my choot to get some more discharge and felt very relaxed after completing this act. My breathing had also normalized and my nipples were starting to ease out inside my bra.

Though I had wiped my pussy, my panty was still wet and I used the skirt of the 3-piece nighty to rub it dry. Obviously I was unable to make it dry by rubbing the skirt on it, but the dampness was at least soaked to some extent by the dry fabric. Now I got dressed in my original attire of sari, petticoat, and blouse. Seeing the mirror and using both my hands, I adjusted my heavy tits to set properly inside my bra and blouse and felt very comfortable.

I decided to buy only the embroidered nighty among the four that I tried. I opened the latch of the door and was very surprised to see none present outside the trial room though pretty soon Mr. Pyaremohan almost came running!

Pyaremohan: Oh! Madam, you are done! Actually I had taken your Mama-ji and Uncle for a walk down the hallway. (he was clearly panting)

In no time I saw Mama-ji and Uncle appearing and they both had drooping jaws and both had their hands in their crotch! What was going on? I was a bit puzzled.

Me: Are you okay Mama-ji?

Mama-ji: Ye… yes… okay! Just took a wa…walk…He he!

Me: I see.

I was surely not convinced.

Pyaremohan: So Madam, are you planning to take all?

Me: No way! I will only take this one.

Saying that I forwarded the embroidered nighty to the shopkeeper.

Pyaremohan: Only one! Why? Was the fitting not okay?

Me: No, no. They were all okay, but I liked this one only.

Radheshyam Uncle: Are you sure Bahurani? Not the 3-piece or the 5-piece nighty?

Me: No, thanks Uncle. (this time emphatically) Will take this one only Uncle.

Pyaremohan: Ok-kay! As you wish Madam.

Mama-ji: Good Bahurani! You saved some money of Radhe… Ha ha ha…

Mama-ji tried to lighten the environment, but I noticed his right hand was still subtly stroking his cock from over his trouser! As I looked from the corner of my eyes, I noticed an awesome bulge in Mama-ji’s pant and surely there was something fishy. The shopkeeper was no different! He was also coaxing his lund and that too quite openly – not even bothering that an adult woman was standing in front of him! Though I could smell a rat, but unfortunately was not able to trace out exactly what had happened when I was in the trial room. Radheshyam Uncle also appeared exhausted just as he looked when he had that premature ejaculation with me!

Pyaremohan: So, this is the final tally Madam – three saris and one nighty. Right?

Me: Right.

Pyaremohan: Sahab, you both can sit and relax downstairs. Madam, you just wait for a second for your blouse measurement.

Mama-ji: Fine. Bahurani, come down when you are done.

Me: Okay Mama-ji.

Mama-ji and Uncle turned and walked towards the staircase while the shopkeeper probably went for the tailor. Suddenly I heard the shopkeeper calling me from inside and the voice was quite stern, which actually surprised me. I hurriedly went into the room again, but he was in the trial room!

Pyaremohan: Madam, here!

Me: Yes?

Pyaremohan: Madam, see that’s why I was objecting to this idea of trials!
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-02-2019, 01:38 PM
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by behka - 29-01-2020, 12:35 PM