Adultery Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na
Radheshyam Uncle: This is really very impressive. Looks good to the eyes also unlike the previous one.

Mama-ji: Yes, that was too shameless. Isn’t it Bahurani?

I nodded shyly.

Pyaremohan: Sahab, this 3-piece nighty is actually a blend of Babydoll and a normal nighty.

Me: How?

Pyaremohan: Madam, it’s very simple! In this 3-piece set, when you wear the robe over your top and skirt, you look decent and normal, but imagine if you do not wear the robe and only wear the top and the skirt, it’s almost like the Babydoll nighty… in fact more bold! Because… as you can see Madam, this top would not cover much of your breasts (Mr. Pyaremohan’s eyes quickly skimmed over my big-sized tits) …I mean due to its cutting Madam… due to its cutting!

The shopkeeper paused very briefly but keeping his gaze constantly on my face.

Pyaremohan: And Madam… and this skirt, though obviously much better than the Babydoll, I mean lengthwise, still would invariably keep your legs and knees exposed. So… that’s why I said that if you buy this set, you would have the choice for the blend of decency and boldness.

I was simply stunned the way the shopkeeper explained! He was so direct in choosing his words that I was bowled over and had to be extremely shameless to still stand in front of him! Never ever did I encounter such “explanations” in a shop while buying my garment!

Mama-ji: Hmm. Bahurani, I think he is talking sense. If you buy this you will actually have both options.

Radheshyam Uncle: Right Bahurani. I think this would be worth buying.

I looked pathetic; absolutely clueless about what to say or do!

Pyaremohan: And for your information Madam this sells like hot cakes among married women. He he he…

Oh! The smile was so very irritating! I wetted my lips with my tongue to remain somewhat normal, but I felt so embarrassed that I was exhaling deep warm breaths!

Mama-ji: (turning towards me) Bahurani, are you okay? I mean you are looking flushed and suddenly breathing faster!

The shopkeeper and Radheshyam Uncle both looked at my firm breasts in the pretext to check my heavy breathing! I felt miserable and so humiliated!

Me: Am… am absolutely okay Mama-ji. Nothing!

All the three males were now gaping at my large tits under my sari pallu. Mr. Pyaremohan readily offered me a glass of cold water, which I consumed and definitely felt better.

Mama-ji: Pyaremohan Sahab, pack this one then.

Pyaremohan: Arre Sahab! Don’t conclude so fast. I can spring some more surprises out from my stock! Ha ha ha…

Mama-ji: O! Really!

Pyaremohan: Madam, next I will show you a unique thing. A 5-piece nighty! A pure imported delight!

Me: What? F-i-v-e piece! (I could not restrain my astonishment.)

Pyaremohan: Yes Madam. Here it is. Baby pink embroidered designer piece.

He started taking out each piece from the box packet.

Pyaremohan: Actually Madam, in the last set you missed the bra and the panty; here actually they have covered that. Let me show you one by one… Here is the bra… (the shopkeeper took out the bra and stretched it in front of me – the scene was so odd and abnormal that I immediately dropped my eyes) … and this is the panty Madam… (It looked so vulgar when he stretched the waistband of the panty to show me its elasticity) … then comes the top… isn’t it cute? … and then the capri pants, very special, and finally the full overlap.

Mama-ji: Wow! This is awesome! I never thought that a nighty could be designed like this! A-m-a-z-i-n-g!

Pyaremohan: Yes Sir! Madam, these are exactly the same you see heroines wear in films.

Saying that he picked up the pant and showed it to me.

Pyaremohan: You must have seen Madam that heroines in films wear these skintight pants below their ghagras or other short dresses while dancing. These are the same capri pants Madam.

Before I could inspect Mama-ji seemed more keen to scrutinize!

Mama-ji: Oho! So these are those pants h-e-r-o-i-n-e-s wear! Let me see once…

He virtually snatched the pant from the shopkeeper and keeping it on the counter table, spread his palm throughout the length of that ladies pant very crudely - as if he was trying to feel the intimate organs of the heroine!

Pyaremohan: Madam, what’s your opinion about this set?

Me: (I had to admit that I had never seen such a thing before) Umm… Very im… err… I mean impressive.

Pyaremohan: Thanks Madam. Though there have been some complaints from some of my customers, otherwise this is a smooth selling product.

Mama-ji & Radheshyam Uncle: (in chorus) Complaints? What complaints?

Pyaremohan: No, no. Nothing serious Sahab. Actually since these dresses are imported, the cuts do not always please my customers. And you know every woman is habituated to a particular bra or a panty cut and fitting and whenever there is even a slight modification they start complaining.

The shopkeeper took out the panty again from the dress set.

Pyaremohan: Madam, do you see a problem in this? (He handed me over the panty)

The situation was getting even worse for me. Now I had to check a panty in front of three pairs of male eyes! It was just getting too much bumbling! But… but there was no way out also!

I took the panty from the shopkeeper and tried to inspect it as Mama-ji and Uncle watched me do that. Apparently it seemed okay though the size was smaller than what I usually wear.

Me: I mean err… its appears to okay to me… but may be…

Pyaremohan: Thanks Madam. I knew it was okay. Yes, as I was saying, some customers did complain to me that when they tried it at home they felt that the back coverage of this panty was inadequate. But these are imported materials and made to average size… Madam, you tell me, is it my fault if some customers possess bigger asses! He he he…

I felt terribly tight the way things were shaping up. I could feel my nipples rising their heads inside my bra and getting perky.
Pyaremohan: What I feel is one should not reason on that line because this is a designer nightwear basically to look more appealing and attractive and since you will stay within the periphery of the house, one should not be so critical. Isn’t it Madam?

Me: Umm? Hmm. Tro… err. true! But… but cuts are also important you know.

Pyaremohan: I agree Madam, but I cannot do anything about these sets as these are imported and come in fixed packets. I cannot exchange any piece from it.

Me: Right.

I nodded like an expert!

Radheshyam Uncle: Bahurani, I am really confused which one to choose for you! The 3-piece or the 5-piece?

Pyaremohan: Sahab, let me show you a few more exclusive items and then you finally decide.

Radheshyam Uncle: Oh! You have more?

The shopkeeper quickly stacked the items and moved on to the next one. I was quite anxious because it was getting increasingly uneasy for me to check out intimate wears in front of three adult males.

Pyaremohan: Madam, let me show you now some very special bras. I bet you have not seen these types before.

I had no choice but to go through this exercise. As a reflex action, I stretched my pallu over my heavy breasts and shuffled moving my large sari-covered ass sexily.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-02-2019, 01:37 PM
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by behka - 29-01-2020, 12:35 PM