Adultery Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist
Me - Almost leaked them out after seeing that video. But I controlled it at the last moment

Shruti - You sick bastard. You got horny seeing your wife being ravaged by that beast?

Me - I will get horny if I see you get fucked. Doesn't matter who.

She kissed me and then fell asleep. We went to the office on Monday. Shruti was back to her normal self.

Once we reached office. Everyone in our team went to Shruti's place one by one to check if she is fine. They were happy to see her smiling. Aarthi and Shruti had a long discussion. Aarthi told it was a good thing that Vivek had such a short dick. It would have been a big problem if his dick was very long. Pandian also came and asked if she was fine and went. Everyone smiled.

Vivek came to the office. He didn't face any of us and went directly to the manager's room. Managers in our office had a separate private room. Santosh followed him to his room. Then both of them went to a meeting room. Santosh waved us all to come inside the meeting room. We went in. Santhosh connected his laptop and started playing that video. Vivek asked him to stop it

Vivek - Was this a master plan to get me into this?

Santosh - That is none of your business. We could spoil both your personal and professional life with it. I could forward a part of the clip to the HR team and get you fired or to your wife and get you a divorce.

Vivek - What do you want?

Santosh - We want good ratings for all of the team members

Vivek - That is not possible now. I have already submitted the review

Santosh - That is a lie. You can modify the reviews till the end of the week

Vivek - How can I give good review to everyone? The management wont believe

Santosh - You can make it happen. You are the manager. Comparatively speaking, our team members get the lowest hike in the office. You are doing this so that you can get good name from your manager and get better salary. For this one year, shut up and sacrifice your hike and bonus for the team's sake

Vivek - I shouldn't have even come to the resort party

Santosh - That is your problem. Are you accepting the deal now?

Heart జస్ట్ ఫోర్గెట్..... జస్ట్ ఎంజాయ్.... జస్ట్ రిలాక్స్ ....lucky krish Heart
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist - by krish - 25-11-2018, 10:27 AM