Adultery Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na
Radheshyam Uncle: Bahurani, I think there’s no harm in taking a look at his stock, may be you will find something new! Who knows!

How could I make them understand! I was feeling absolutely awkward to browse through undergarments or nightwear in the presence of these two elderly males. It’s not that when I buy my nighty or inner wears, the shopkeeper is a female, but I was feeling rather shy in front of Mama-ji especially, he being a direct relative of mine. But this shopkeeper did not provide me any further opportunity to avoid the situation and dragged me into browsing undergarments, lingerie, inner-wears, night dresses and what not!

Pyaremohan: Madam, I will start with nighty…

Mama-ji, Uncle and myself were standing at the other side of the counter while he brought down a bunch of colorful nighties from the shelf. Unlike a bunch of nighties that I get to see in a common shop, I noticed here all the nighties were nicely packed in separate box packs. Just above the shopkeeper’s head was the picture of a videsi girl in a rather scanty bra displaying her big bosom; I could feel the warm breaths of Mama-ji and Uncle from my sides; both were eagerly bending onto the counter table to have a look at the female intimate wears – naturally the situation was becoming e-x-t-r-e-m-e-l-y cumbersome for me.

Pyaremohan: Madam, have a look at this one! (He took out a nighty from the packet and displayed it for me) It’s created from imported synthetic fabric, which will give you a better feeling than the cotton nighties that you wear. And just see the milky white color Madam… you will hardly get this color in local nighties!

Mama-ji: Wah! Very nice.

Pyaremohan: Additionally Madam, you have this very attractive front net pattern of embroidery work covering your breasts. (He paused and looked very directly at my big tits) …And if you look at the back Madam (he turned the nighty) you will find this beautiful cross-design pattern and stretchable elastic for support. Isn’t it nice Madam?

Me: Hmm… (Evidently I was still not very comfortable)

Mama-ji: Bahurani, you will surely look like an angel in this ultra white thing!

I smiled at Mama-ji appreciating his praise. The shopkeeper was by that time busy unfolding the next one.

Pyaremohan: Madam, this is very elegant and as you can see it’s made of chiffon with an inner lining throughout so that it does not appear flimsy. You also have broad embroidery frills at the shoulder straps, which makes it look more stylish. The red color also adds to the attractiveness of this nighty.

This second nighty was indeed very impressive, but as I checked the fabric I found it to be too flimsy in spite of the inner lining. Surely if I wear it, my undergarments would remain visible to anyone through it. As I visualized myself wearing such a dress automatically my ears turned red and I started breathing deeper. I could feel a drop of my viscous juice coming out of my choot and moistening my panty below my sari. Though my mind was getting wayward, I tried hard to remain calm and normal and concentrate on what was shown to me.

In spite of his obese body, the shopkeeper was quite swift and he switched to the next nighty within a flash.

Pyaremohan: Madam, next one is a bit different. You cannot term it as a nighty probably, but it’s a special nightwear for sure. All these, as I told you, are imported items Madam. You won’t find it in any other store. This one is called a Babydoll.

Mama-ji: Babydoll! It reminds me of singer Alisha Chinoy… Ha ha ha… I hope it has nothing to do with her.

Radheshyam Uncle: But… but why? Why such a name?

Pyaremohan: (smiling) I am not sure Sahab, but may be due to the shortened size of this nighty.

The shopkeeper unfolded the nighty from the packet and displayed it in front of me. As if robotically my lips parted wide seeing its truncated length. As I looked through the sides of my eye, I noted both Mama-ji and Uncle were looking “hungrily” at that mini-nighty. I was naturally very, very uncomfortable now - shuffling - and adjusting my sari pallu unnecessarily. It looked decently decorated with lace and ribbons except for its length.

Mama-ji: But Pyaremohan Sahab, how can Bahurani wear such a small thing in the house? It would… it would hardly cover till her thighs!

I felt so ashamed at this statement that I could not even look at the shopkeeper and did not know how to react! I was not a schoolgirl that Mama-ji could just make such a remark to the shopkeeper in front of me!

Pyaremohan: Arjun Sahab, I told you this is not a nighty in the true sense. You cannot expect a woman to wear this and move about in the house. Err… this actually is a sleep wear and this Madam can only put on when she is alone or err.. I mean with her husband.

Mama-ji: Ahhh! Yes, that’s better.

Radheshyam Uncle: But Pyaremohan Sahab, tell me one thing, is it sellable? I mean am I to believe that housewives buy this from you?

Mama-ji: A very valid point Radheshyam!

Pyaremohan: Arre Sahab, if there was no demand, am I fool to keep these in my stock blocking money?

Mama-ji: That’s true too!

Pyaremohan: I showed this to Madam specifically because young married women like her request for this the most. Umm… err… you know only day before yesterday Reshma Madam took one piece.

Mama-ji: You mean our Reshma? Kulkarni’s bahu?

Pyaremohan: Yes, yes, one who lives next to...

Mama-ji: Really! But she appears so conservative from outside! (shrugging) Am.. am quite amazed to know this! Huh!

Radheshyam Uncle: Arjun, yaar, just imagine how odd Reshma would look wearing this because as it is she is taller than average girls and this dress would hardly cover her ass only!

Mama-ji: H-m-m--m. (Mama-ji sighed as if he was visualizing that girl wearing this short nightdress!)

The situation was getting worse for me – in fact it would have been the same for any matured woman to stand and listen to this sort of conversation! Already my twin peaks inside my blouse were pushing my bra in a very awkward fashion, as I continued to breathe faster and deeper. I could not even think of adjusting my bra in front of these males. Moreover, the front side of my panty was getting increasingly wet and I could clearly feel that! I shuffled again, adjusted my pallu, and subtly moved my buttocks in a circular fashion to remain somewhat comfortable.

Pyaremohan: Madam, please don’t mind (was there still anything left to mind? I wondered), but it’s a fact that women of your age who are married for 3-5 years are keen to buy these items probably… probably to impress their husbands (He spoke in a whispering tone). He he he…

Radheshyam Uncle: Who knows! May be my bahu also wears this sort of mini-dresses inside her bedroom! Huh!

I remained absolutely tongue-tied throughout this conversation and naturally was feeling immensely tight. My ears were emitting heat and I started feeling beads of sweat on my forehead and my heavy breasts began to go up and down more frequently under my sari pallu.

Me: Can you please… I mean… go to the next item!

Pyaremohan: Sure, sure Madam! Now I will show you something very latest and unique.

He pulled out a bigger box and opened it.

Pyaremohan: Madam, have you heard of a 3-piece nighty?

I frowned and nodded. From my teenage till marriage, I have always worn single-piece nighty. Neither had I seen my mother to wear anything different nor had I seen anything like that in our local market.

Pyaremohan: This is very special Madam and it is made from finest imported crush fabric. Just touch it… (I checked the fabric of the dress) …very soft and lightweight. Isn’t it Madam?

Me: Yes.

Pyaremohan: As you can see it comes with a short bra-top, a skirt, and a robe. The getup is very decent and when you wear it Madam, believe me, you will just feel great.

The design was of course very impressive though the top was very revealing. The front cutting was such that it resembled more like a bra though the back coverage was adequate. Though the skirt was knee-length, the encouraging part was the robe, which would cover me like a normal nighty.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-02-2019, 01:37 PM
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by behka - 29-01-2020, 12:35 PM