Adultery Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na
I was surprised to note that there was no one in the hall – neither Mama-ji nor Mr. Pyaremohan! But soon they appeared coming up the stairs.

Mama-ji: O! Sorry Bahurani. How long you have been waiting? Actually I went downstairs to have a cup of coffee with Pyaremohan Sahab.

Me: (smiling) It’s okay…

I could still feel the “heat” generating adequately off my body. My nipples were still erect and my panty half-soaked. Honestly the gala fuck I had in the hands of Guru-ji yesterday night seemed to have renewed the horny feelings in me in a rather heavy dose; otherwise how could I convince myself to be touched by this aged “uncle” whom I did not even know a few hours ago! In fact I wished I could have Guru-ji around and got fucked in his hands again; my choot was itching like anything for that, but unfortunately there was no Guru-ji here in this Parineeta Store! Since I did not have a full discharge with Radheshyam Uncle, I was feeling rather uneasy and my thighs, buttocks, and cheeks were aching and emitting heat adequately. I could also feel my choot was still leaking drops of fluid into my panty.

Pyaremohan: Madam, please come with your selected ones here so that you can finalize which ones to buy.

Me: Okay.

I tried to concentrate on the saris again. I picked up the saris and went towards the mirror at the center of the shop. Obviously as I was “charged up” physically, like all matured women, as I walked towards the center of the hall, my heavy bottoms inside my sari swayed more than normal and it must have been a pretty alluring site for Mama-ji who was right behind me!

Pyaremohan: Madam, you stand here and see yourself in the mirror. Please keep your body straight for the best angle. I will do the needful. Okay?

I nodded with a smile and definitely felt great continuing to get this VIP treatment from the shopkeeper. As I stood in front of the mirror and looked at myself I could easily detect my horny looks. My eyes appeared thirsty, the bend of my waist was sharper than normal, and I was naturally shuffling more due to uneasiness –my whole posture looked rather appealing. I was still breathing at a faster pace and thus my firm breasts were going up and down rhythmically inside my blouse and the movement was fairly evident over my sari pallu.

Pyaremohan: Arjun Sahab, why don’t you help Madam to take a decision?

Mama-ji: O sure!

Mr. Pyaremohan came near me, took one of the selected saris, and unfolded it partly placing it over my shoulder and dropped it till my legs. As soon as the shopkeeper touched my shoulder, a “shiver” ran throughout my body. I tried my best to hide my expressions.

Mama-ji: Bah! It looks nice on you Bahurani. What do you say?

Me: Umm? Hmm… Yes… err… very nice… what… what’s the price of it?

Pyaremohan: O Madam! Don’t bother about the pricing. I will not take a penny more. Your Uncle and Mama-ji are very old customers of mine. He he he…

Me: Okay, let me check that silk once.

Pyaremohan: Sure, sure!

He took this sari off my shoulder and placed the other one, but in the process what he did made me froze for a second. He placed the sari on my shoulder and dropped it till my mid thighs, but while he straightened out the sari on my body, he clearly brushed his hand on my conical left breast! Though the touch was momentary, I clearly felt his palm on my firm tit. My condition was truly becoming pathetic!

By natural reflex action, I looked at Mama-ji and Uncle who were standing very near to me to check if they had noticed that or not. But before I could gather that, Mr. Pyaremohan bent in front of me and started straightening the sari just over my thighs! I clearly felt his hand brushing and pressing the front side of my smooth thighs. I immediately coiled back half a step out of my normal feminine shyness and my heart had already started drumming!

Pyaremohan: Oho Madam! Please stand still! Otherwise you will not be able to see the effect of the sari on your body properly.

Me: Ye… yes. Err… sorry.

Pyaremohan: Huu… D-o-n-e. Now see Madam how do you look?

Mr. Pyaremohan’s light and subtle touches were making my blood gush through the vessels!

Me: Hmmm… seems okay.

Pyaremohan: Madam, your complexion is so beautiful that any sari would look good on you. He he…

Mama-ji: Huh Huh! Whose Bahurani she is after all? Eh? Beti, I think you should take this one for sure!

Me: Hmm.

Pyaremohan: Madam, shall I go to the next one?

I nodded. He took the sari and placed a Gadwal on my shoulder and this time too as Mr. Pyaremohan straightened the sari on my body, his fingers felt the firmness of my left breast. This time his fingers brushed my breast for longer period of time; in fact he almost palpated it! I shuffled and moved my hips again so as to remain normal. Thank God! There was no one standing right behind me to see my very evident gaand movements!

Was Mr. Pyaremohan doing this on purpose? Did he have an ill intention? Or was he just doing his job religiously and it was me who was thinking a bit too much? Obviously I was sensing it “more”, as I was enormously stimulated. I tried my best to ignore it convincing my mind that he was only doing his job properly.

I looked at myself in the mirror. My face looked a tinge red, but I had to admit in my mind this Gadwal was a super collection.

Mama-ji: Bahurani, what’s your take?

Me: (smiling) This is indeed an exclusive piece. Mama-ji, I will take this one.

Pyaremohan: Excellent choice Madam.

The shopkeeper displayed the rest of the saris (keeping each one of them on my body) and I inspected them in the mirror and every time without a miss he touched/brushed my tight mammaries from over my sari in the pretext of unfolding/straightening the sari. I continued to struggle to look normal in front of the shopkeeper, Uncle, and Mama-ji.

Pyaremohan: So you have taken these t-w-o (he separated the two saris from the lot) and you will take this designer piece. Right Madam?

Me: Ye.. yes!

I obviously looked at Uncle who was going to pay for my saris. He also gave me the nod assuring me that he was okay with my choice.

Pyaremohan: Madam, I think you should see this one too. It’s absolutely the same color combination, but it’s a special floral print and when you wear it you will look very beautiful.

Me: Which one?

Pyaremohan: Just a second Madam.

The shopkeeper took out a chiffon sari from a separate lot and started unfolding it in front of me.

Mama-ji: What specialty does it have Pyaremohan Sahab?

Pyaremohan: Arjun Sahab, please hold the other end of the sari and I will show you.

Mama-ji and the shopkeeper stretched the sari in front of me and I noticed that there was only one big bluish-white flower and two smaller flowers printed on it very non-symmetrically. It definitely did not look very impressive at all to me.

Pyaremohan: Madam, actually I am showing this one to you only because you have a very nice err… I mean a very nice and bulky structure.

I smiled foolishly and soon realized what he exactly meant!

Pyaremohan: Madam, what I intend to say is this sari would not flourish that great on a women with a thin structure.

Mama-ji: Interesting! Why?
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-02-2019, 01:36 PM
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by behka - 29-01-2020, 12:35 PM