Adultery Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na
Radheshyam Uncle: Bahurani, p-l-e-a-s-e!

He immediately was more intense in his approach and turning slightly more towards me he brushed my lips with his lips and this time taking his arm off my hand (on his penis), he embraced me. Though I was undoubtedly enjoying the touches of this elderly man, but I had not gone out of my mind and my good senses still prevailed!

Me: But… what… what are you doing? (I whispered)

Radheshyam Uncle: (this time almost kissing me!) Bahurani… please don’t interrupt me (he cupped my ass flesh very crudely over my sari and squashed it).

Me: Ouch! Aahhhhhh…

Radheshyam Uncle: Beti, will you not have just a little bit mercy on this old man? (Pushing his hard dick more into my palm as it was sufficiently hard now to impress any woman)

Me: I… I don’t understand what… err… what are you saying?

Though I tried to remove my hand off his naked cock, but honestly did not feel like as its size and stiffness was very adorable.

Radheshyam Uncle: Bahurani…. I have already told you that you have reminded me vividly of my teenage love…. Tulsi… your mother-in-law.

Me: But…

Radheshyam Uncle: Oho…(pinching my firm ass as if much irritated why I interrupted!) Listen to me first Beti!

Radheshyam Uncle: Bahurani, you yourself don’t know how you have revived me! (Uncle now started tracing my panty line over my sari and petticoat with his fingers as he talked to me!) Tulsi was my life…. and today after so many days I am feeling like I am back to my golden days!

Me: But… Uncle…

Radheshyam Uncle: I know Bahurani, this is not correct, but for the sake of this old man… just to kindle his life for some moments… will you not cooperate with me? Please… Bahurani… please…

I was really not expecting this. After all, he was much elder than me and the way he was beseeching me made me very feel very clumsy.

Me: Uncle… you are…

Uncle now had turned his body more towards me and he was planning for a full-fledged frontal hug and now my both breasts started pressing his flat chest, which obviously made me feel sufficiently weak and uneasy. Though my mind warned me that I should not allow this, but the alert got feebler as I continued to enjoy the feel of his well-nourished lund; it felt so good to hold it; slightly uneven, but rock-solid!

Radheshyam Uncle: I know this is wrong. You are like my Bahu, but… but believe me, I am getting so susceptible coming to your contact that I could not control myself… I feel like touching my Tulsi! Ohhh….

Giving me no chance to react, Uncle got so emotional that he rested his head on my shoulder and was moving his head to and fro. I was confused what to do. What did he want? Did he just want to touch me? A tight hug, that’s all, so that he could revisit his love? But… But the way he was squeezing my ass and tracing my panty, he surely wanted to excite me as well. At the same time, I was feeling rather shameless to be standing like that with my sari pallu on the floor and Uncle almost hugging me! Moreover, the position at which Uncle’s head was, he surely could see the insides of my breasts within my blouse.

Radheshyam Uncle: Bahurani, will you not help out this old man? Have some mercy… please!

“Old”?!? By no measures I was getting the feel that an “old” man was holding me! Uncle’s throbbing naked cock was as if jumping in excitement in my palm and I was amazed to see its tightness at this age! It must have entered innumerable times in his wife’s choot, and who knows, may be in my mother-in-law’s choot as well!

Me: O… okay!

I was unable to deject his plea. I myself was heated up adequately by this time getting uninterrupted male touches on my body.

Me: But… Uncle… what.. I mean err… what do you want from me?

Radheshyam Uncle: Bahurani… your jawani… you resemble my Tulsi so much. I just want to love you once as I used to love Tulsi… that’s all… nothing more. I beg of you Bahurani… I know this is incorrect and immoral, but I am… helpless… Bahurani, if you just think you are aiding this unfortunate man…. who lost his love years ago…. may be… may be you can justify yourself…

I saw Uncle becoming rather emotional and buried his face on my shoulder! I was a bit confused what to do and he continued pleading.

Radheshaym Uncle: Beti, I beg of you…

Right at this juncture Uncle did something, which made me extremely weak and I almost succumbed to him. He buried his face on my shoulder and started pressing his lips and tongue on the exposed part of my shoulder (out of my blouse) and the effect naturally was electrifying for me. And in a quick move, Uncle also turned his body more towards me now getting the “full” feel of my firm round breasts on his chest. His right hand, which was continuously resting on my buttocks, now started to cup my ass flesh very openly and definitely just like…. just like a cycle-rickshaw-puller blows his horn.

Uncle finally pinned me with his left hand (which was free at that time) by bringing them up to the side of my right breast and started pressing me there. I evidently was getting bowled out because my own body was by now intensely charged up by his constant touches.

Radheshaym Uncle (lifting his face slightly): Bahurani, will you be so cruel to me? Are you that miser to share a simple hug with this old poor man?

“A simple hug”! I gulped down my own saliva and was virtually trembling in excitement and could only utter an “Umm…” as a license for him to proceed. I was really not sure what this elderly man wanted, but could realize that Uncle wanted to touch me and concluded that it had to be out of old age frustration. At that moment since I myself was sexually ignited from inside, I frankly did not want to miss this “warm up” session. It was indeed a great feeling to hold his naked manhood in my hand, which though was not excitingly long, but sufficiently stout to grip. Hence I just wanted to continue on that trail and extract some fun for some more time.

Radheshyam Uncle: Thanks Bahurani… May God bless you!

Hardly did he complete his words, he turned his body fully towards me and gave me a tight hug and this time his left hand, which was just to the side of my right boob, quickly slid inside more into my body and cupped my firm tit and gave it a tight squeeze. Immediatley my whole body was covered with goosebump. Surprisingly I was not feeling any shame or guilt that I was allowing a father-like person, who was also like a relative of mine, to hug and caress my matured body. Instead I was extracting thrills and joy out of it and wanted to see how far this old man could go!

Since I had captured his “nanga khada lund” in my hand and was already feeling drops of precum on my palm, I was pretty much confident that I could squeeze out his “milk” anytime. I was more self-assured because of Uncle’s elderly age and was pretty sure that he could not hold his semen for a long time hugging a voluptuous woman like me. A feeling of compassion started to fill my mind as I saw that old man fumbling over the curves of my body. He was pressing his chest more and more onto my bouncy boobs and was trying to squeeze my big round ass very hard. It was indeed a hot feeling for me, but the way he was trying to do it made me humorous!

I was not releasing his lund not even for a second from my grip though Uncle tried very hard to push it towards my sari-covered choot. Honestly I was in no mood to get fucked by this man and that too in this toilet. But surely I could realize one thing that had developed within myself that my stay in the ashram had made me rather confident about getting physical with males!

Within moments I realized that Uncle was planning to strip me. Obvioulsy he longed to see a matured married woman like me fully naked, as I doubt he had seen one in many years. If I go by his looks he must be 55 at least and his wife should be around 40-45. So his eagerness to hug and caress me and to strip my ripe fully-developed figure was but obvious. Uncle started pulling my sari and petticoat up my legs and within momenst I was exposed till the middle of my thighs. I could feel his fingers briskly and abruptly touching my marble-like smooth thighs through my uplifted sari. I closed my eyes and was enjoying the feel.

Uncle was getting desperate by the second and once he jerked and pulled up the whole bunch almost till my waist and touched my panty! I could feel his fingers scbanging and scuffing my panty and my exposed bare butts outisde the cover of my panty. Once he even tried to pull down my panty off my waist, but my panty was very tightly stretched over my fleshy buttocks and it was too tight to be dragged down with one hand. Though I was extracting great enjoyment out of the whole thing, but I was conscious enough to curb it in time before it got out of my hand.

Me: Uncle… please… don’t do this. You promised a hug only…

Radheshyam Uncle: (He was panting already!) Bahurani, you have such a shapely figure… ohhh… I am feeling as if I am having my Tulsi in my hands.

I could feel the front of my panty getting slightly wet with my juices in excitement and my mood was getting very “playful”. This time I tried to be somewhat flippant with Uncle!

Me: That I can understand Uncle!

Radheshyam Uncle: He he he…

Me: Uncle, is your hugs always like this for her also?

Radheshyam Uncle: He he he… Not always, but definitely if we were in the garden or in my attic.

Uncle took his lips very close to my ears and started whispering.

Radheshyam Uncle: You know Bahurani, in the garden there was a pond. The place used to remain very desolate and your mother-in-law and me took bath together there…

Uncle embraced me so hard to his body that he surely could listen to my heartbeat! My juicy round boobs got pressed very tight onto his body and I started feeling very, very excited!

Radheshyam Uncle: I used to take bath fully naked (though Uncle was whispering, he stressed on that word) and Tulsi used to wear her knickers only. Once she was inside water she always kept her boobs free. Aaaahhh…

Uncle cupped my right breast with his full palm and gave it a long, tight squeeze.

Me: Uuuuuuuhhhhhhhh….

Radheshyam Uncle: Just like the way you are holding my lund, Tulsi also held me like that inside the water!

Uncle just paused a little so that he could take a deep breath, but he was actually making me breathless with his movements and sudeenly he inserted 2-3 fingers into my panty’s side elastic very firmly and was actually pulling it down!

Me: Eeeeeiiiiiiii… Uncle… Stop!

I immediately gyrated my hips vigorously, just like a vamp in a hindi movie, so that Uncle lost his grip on my panty and thankfully I was able to succeed. I quickly took my hand off his erect cock to my backside and pulled my panty up to my waist as far as possible because Uncle’s last movement had partly exposed my deep ass crevice! I also pressed my lips on his cheeks and the sides of his lips so that he remained defocussed from stripping me.

Radheshyam Uncle: Ahhh… You know Bahurani inside the water I held Tulsi just like this way (saying that he created a small gap between our bodies and quickly brought forward his both hands over my chest area and gripped my milk-jugs!)

The action was so swift and sudden that I could hardly make a move! He looked at my eyes and I was instantly all red! Actually all along I never looked at his eyes directly but this time it was direct eye contact and that too from such close proximity. I felt so embarrassed – looking at Uncle’s eyes while his hands held my protruding breasts from the front over my blouse! I dropped my eyes instantaneously and in fact if someone at that moment pulled down my panty off my gaand, he would certainly found my ass also to be red in shame! I was so much abashed!

I quickly held his thick cock again so that the control button remained in my grip!

Radheshyam Uncle: He he he… (now releasing my tits and hugging me again) And you know Bahurani, one day I secretly put Tulsi’s dry clothes out of her sight and after bathing when she got up on the bank she got very concerned not finding her clothes.

As Uncle whispered in my ears I realized that he was getting uncontainable now! I could feel one of his hand sliding inside my sari and petticoat from my waist area and in fact he inserted his fingers into my panty waistband to touch my well formed naked ass cheeks!

Radheshyam Uncle: I was also doing a mock search and was watching her. It was such a wonderful sight Bahurani. She was fully nude except for her wet knickers… Uff! She looked so sexxxxxxxy! Her twin breasts swaying freely… Aha… her gbang-like nipples clearly visible… Oho… her deep navel …. Haiiii…. Her shapely smooth thighs… Ufffffff! Bahurani….

I could hear alarm bells ringing. Uncle was panting hard now on my shoulder and he almost managed to insert his whole palm inside my panty! I could feel his warm hand on the round contour of my firm ass cheek! If I did not stop him now, Uncle would surely end up molesting me fully. I immediately started pressing his lund in a special way so that it became hard for him to hold his juices within. I squashed his balls and started peeling off the foreskin off his penis and continued to press it very suggestively.

Radheshyam Uncle: Aaahhhhhh! Uiiii maaaa…. Bahurani… Sali, what are you doing? I will jack off that way! Stop!

I did not listen to him and continued my act and started pressing and rubbing my rubber-tight breasts on his chest very sexily. Uncle’s face had become red in excitement and he had to shift his attention from my ass to my breasts. He grabbed my both breasts again and started squeezing them tightly. My firm boob flesh revolted within my tight blouse and I invited him by opening the top two hooks of my blouse with one hand.

Uncle could not believe his eyes that a 30-year-old married woman inviting him like that and I could clearly make out the hunger in his eyes. Though I was also much excited, but I knew exactly what I was doing. As the top two hooks of my blouse were open now I was indeed looking very sexy and the insides of my juicy mammaries were amply visible along with my white brassiere. Uncle was fumbling miserably with my blouse, as he was thoroughly excited. I was having a hard time to control his dangling naked cock. When he saw that he was unable to open the hooks he inserted his right hand within my firm flesh and began to press my boobs in a very vulgar fashion. I quickly placed his free left hand directly over my round ass. Uncle was so amazed to see my participation that he even forgot to even caress my fleshy buttocks for a second!

I was adequately heated up though I wished a few more long squeezes on my breasts, but the way Uncle was behaving if I did not stop him right now he would certainly make me naked and pin me down. I twisted my fingers very craftily on his erect meat and Uncle proved no match for that and yelled out!

Radheshyam Uncle: Aaaaaahhhhhhhhh… Oh! Shit! You randi! Stop! Oooouuuuu…..

I continued to do the “evil” act upon Uncle and he was feverishly squeezing and caressing my plump figure and also trying his best to kiss me, but I was able to avoid that though by that time almost my whole face was covered by his saliva oozing through his wet lips. Uncle was now gyrating his hips very rhythmically and was thrusting his waist as if he was fucking me. I was having a trying time controlling his thick erect lund as it was naturally more than eager to reach my choot. Fortunatley I could keep my sari securely at my waist area and Uncle ultimately was fucking my palm! I was not that cruel and hollowed my palm so that it flet as if he was enetering a hole!

As was expected Uncle could not hold his juice for long and within moments his whole body bent towards me like an arch and as he squashed my tits inserting his hand almost inside my blouse, I could feel the known shudder and jerk and realized Uncle was going to ejaculate. Though Uncle made one last valiant effort to pull down my panty, but it was impossible for him to execute that with one hand and not to mention my sari and petticoat were still tucked at my waist!

Radheshyam Uncle: Uuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhh… Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh…

With a big yell Radheshyam Uncle filled my palm with his thick white discharge and honestly I utterly enjoyed the hot fluid gushing out of his manhood. The content however was not adequate (probably due to age) and he looked utterly exhausted. His face was red as he realized that I did that purposefully to save myself. He looked at his limp small cock and his face looked so amusing! He was nodding his head in great discontentment. I smiled to myself seeing his condition.

We both took some time to reorganize ourselves. My panty was quite wet now. Actually after yesterday’s fuck with Guru-ji, it seemed that my choot had become more sensitive than prior! I was also secreting more juices! Under normal circumstances I surely would need a panty change, but since in a shop I did not have the luxury to do that. Uncle was silent and seemed very ashamed because of this premature ejaculation. His lund had become so small after releasing its heat that it could no longer be seen outside his open trouser zip!

Radheshyam Uncle: Had my age not been…

Me: Uncle, can we close here? See… Uncle… I mean… I kept my word for what you requested.

Radheshyam Uncle: That’s okay! But I wanted to prove …

Me: Uncle! (I said very firmly)

Radheshyam Uncle: Huh! Still I would remain…

Me: Please Uncle. No thanksgiving.

I washed my hand first off Uncle’s discharges and then buttoned my blouse though I seriously needed my bra adjusted. I could easily have done that in front of Uncle, as there was no need to feel shy from him after all this! But very strangely as soon as we got detached physically, I felt the same inhibition in our relationship! I left my bra as it was and tucked the hooks of my blouse and started wrapping my sari properly on my body.

Radheshyam Uncle: One thing Beti, please do not disclose anything about this encounter to Arjun. Please…. He trusts me as a friend and if he comes to know about this he would not take it in right spirits!

I smiled within myself. How could a woman share such things to her relative, that too from her husband’s side!

Me: This would remain as a nightmare to me, which I would like to erase off my memory very soon.

Radheshyam Uncle: It may be a nightmare for you Bahurani, but this encounter will remain as a treasure for me at this age. From now, each time I think about Tulsi, I will surely remember you as well Bahurani.

Uncle took his stick and slowly got out of the toilet and I followed him.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-02-2019, 01:34 PM
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by behka - 29-01-2020, 12:35 PM