Adultery Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na
Pyaremohan: (also smiling) Madam, you must have thought of that also.

Me: Ye… yes. What about that?

Pyaremohan: Madam, see for all designer saris that I showed you, I have the matching blouse pieces.

He did not even completed his words fully that he quickly pulled out a small bunch and briskly scanned and took out the matching blouse piece for this sea-green jorget!

Pyaremohan: Here it is Madam.

He spread the blouse piece out in front of me and I was shocked seeing its transparency! I wondered how could a woman wear such a thin material because… because everyting would be visible through it! Mr. Pyaremohan probably read my mind!

Pyaremohan: Madam, I know very well why you are frowning, but don’t worry. Madam, we provide appropriate inners (=inner cloth inside the blouse to make the fabric opaque) with the blouse piece.

Since my thoughts were caught red handed by this shopkeeper I blushed and looked down though smiling.

Me: O…okay. Then its fine.

Pyaremohan: In fact all these designer collection blouse pieces have inners, otherwise how can you wear them Madam? Everything will remain visible. He he he…

He made the last comment looking at my ripe breasts and I was thoroughly irritated by that vulgar indication.

Mama-ji: My God! So many things are emerging everyday! I never came across such a thing during our time. Inner! Have you Radhe?

Radheshyam Uncle: No way! In our times, a woman used to wear a blouse and a bra, that’s all. No inners… outers… Ha ha ha…

Pyaremohan: Sir-ji, time has changed. He he he… Today’s women are more inclined to wear new designs, new concepts… By the way, Madam, have you used inners before?

Me: Nye…ye… err I mean no.

I fumbled miserably because I was not at all at ease to chat on this topic in the presence of Mama-ji and Radheshyam Uncle, but the shopkeeper dragged me into it.

Pyaremohan: O! I see. Then Madam, I must tell you that you should remember to tell your tailor to add 2-3 millimeters to the measures when he takes it for your blouse, otherwise what these tailors generally do is to just sew the inner without altering any measure. That way Madam you might feel… I mean tight here (he pointed towards his chest) He he he…

The laugh was so disgusting because I knew exactly what he meant.

Pyaremohan: Let me show you how it would look… actually I have a stitched jorget blouse as sample… just a moment…

He quickly leaned downwards to get the sample and I was rather impressed to see his fitness even with that large body habitus!

Pyaremohan: Here it is Madam.

As he kept the sample blouse of the table I saw Mama-ji and Uncle almost jumped on it and immediately started inspecting the fabric of the blouse! The blouse was stretched on the counter table and Mama-ji and Radheshyam Uncle both had their hands right over the cups of that blouse in the pretext of inspecting it! I simply felt miserable in that setting!

Pyaremohan: Madam, see how the inner is stitched… the sleeves are normal, but the back, the sides, and the cups have that thing stitched like this…

Saying that he inserted his fingers into the insides of the blouse cup and showed me how the inner was stitched within the blouse. And not to mention that he was time and again eyeing my full-sized tits as he conversed with me. I felt so embarrassed and felt as if the shopkeeper was tracing his fingers within my blouse! I tried to remain normal, but felt an irresistible itch within my panty and had to scratch once there over my sari to remain composed. It was so, so discomfitting to do that in front of mama-ji, Uncle, and the shopkeeper as they all looked at my right hand fingers as I scratched my crotch over my sari!

Mama-ji: Pyaremohan Sahab, don’t you stitch blouses? I thought you do that….

Pyaremohan: Oh yes Sahab! And that was what I was exactly planning to suggest Madam.

Me: What?

Pyaremohan: Madam, it would be the best if you sew the matching blouse of this jorget here. We have the most efficient tailors. Arjun Sahab was saying that you have some more marketing to do and when you return home just pick up the blouse from here…

Mama-ji: Wow! You take so less time?

Pyaremohan: Sahab see, we need to supply to big merchant houses and at those places turnaround is a key factor. My tailors are very swift and accurate. Madam, how did you like my plan?

I was now virtually having butterflies in my stomach. I was already sitting in a shop with two elderly males and a shopkeeper with an open bra inside my blouse and if I need to give measures for my blouse in this status, I would surely due out of shame! I had to do something, and do something - fast.

Me: Ye… I mean… that’s .. err… really good to know, but err… let us not hurry on that and let me finalize the sari first.

Pyaremohan: Sure Madam. No hurry. I just wanted to tell you that we have that service, that’s all.

Radheshyam Uncle: So Bahurani, do you plan to take this sari or you have chosen something else from the designer collections?

Me: Umm… err… Yes, I will take this one.

As I said that I noted that Uncle was looking down my throat! I quickly lowered my eyelids to find that my sari pallu had shifted somewhat in the front and a gap was created between my pallu and my body and the old humbug was peeing inside my blouse from his standing posture.

Pyaremohan: Fine Madam, I will get the blouse piece and inner for this and keep them aside.

My butter-colored deep cleavage along with my heaving flesh held inside the cups of my blouse was very clearly visible to Uncle from that angle and I immediately wrapped my pallu properly so as to stop this lewd peeping! Uncle smiled wickedly at my gesture, which made me all the more irritated.

Pyaremohan: Madam. Now come with me.

Saying that he was about to get out of the counter and instantly alarm bells started ringing in my mind, as I was very much aware of my “condition”.

Me: But… but where?

Pyaremohan: There…. Madam. You see that mirror. You can see yourself in a better way there and decide on the saris.

Me: I mean… errr… can we… err…

I was naturally fumbling very awkwardly because I certainly wanted to avoid this situation of walking in front of these males with my virtual bra-less condition. There was no way now to go to the trial room first because Mr. Pyaremohan had already offered me the mirror view, which was just a few feet away right in the middle of that hall.

Within the flash of a second I realized that right then there was only one way to save my dignity.

But…

As I was about to propose “I would like to go to the toilet once”… Uncle…

Radheshyam Uncle: Pyaremohan Sahab, can I go to the toilet once. Is there a one upstairs or I need to go down?

Pyarehoman: There is one upstairs, but…. Err… I mean…

Radheshyam Uncle: Why are you hesitating? Any problem?

Pyarehoman: No, no. Actually it’s a ladies toilet, but anyway there are no customers upstairs, so you can use that safely.

Radheshyam Uncle: Oho… Okay! Okay!

I was only twisting and pressing my lips cursing Uncle that he virtually took away the little hope that I had to avoid this appalling situation.

But…

God was not so unkind to me!

Mama-ji: But Radhe you need someone to assist you…

Without a second’s delay, I eagerly snatched the words from Mama-ji’s mouth.

Me: Mama-ji, you just relax! I am here naa… I will take Uncle to the toilet. No problems.

Mama-ji: Okay. Okay… and since you already have aided him once, it won’t be very difficult. He he…

Me: (with more vigor) Exactly!

Radheshyam Uncle: Thanks a lot Bahurani. He he he… By the way, which way is the toilet Pyaremohan Sahab?

Pyaremohan: This way Sahab… there!

He pointed to a far corner and I could easily notice the door engraved with a female face. Uncle started striding in baby steps with his cane and I followed him. At that instance it was a big advantage walking with Uncle, as I also desperately needed “baby steps” to restrict my freely hanging boobs to jerk. Till such time I was sitting my bra ends were resting at the sides, but as I began to walk, though very slowly, I could realize the two open bra strap endings started sliding more and more towards the front of my body inside my blouse. Moreover due to the natural weight of my heavy round breasts, the cups of my bra were also simultaneously slipping off my smooth spheroid tits very sexily inside my blouse. Overall the feeling was e-x-c-e-p-t-i-o-n-a-l-l-y weird.

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

In spite of all my efforts my round mammaries undulated noticeably under my pallu as I walked and I could well realize that I was appearing extremely sexy. The shopkeeper in the pretext of showing the toilet walked a few steps with Uncle and now he was ogling at my freely swaying boobs as I walked past him. I felt so very embarrassed the way he was staring at me!

Radheshyam Uncle: Bahurani, I am giving you so much trouble…

Me: Its… it’s okay Uncle. Please don’t tell me like that.

Radheshyam Uncle: I am so handicapped… I feel very frustrated at times…

As I walked almost in line with Uncle I noticed he was time and again eyeing at my undulating tits in spite of my best efforts to walk very slowly so as to have minimum jerking of my “bra-less” boobs. We almost reached the toilet door and Uncle was about to enter it when I had to intervene.

Me: Uncle… I mean… err… would you mind if I go in first?

Radheshyam Uncle: Oho! You also Bahurani? He he… But… but did you not go at Arjun’s residence?

That was indeed an embarrassing redundant query and I thought it was outrageously indecent to ask such a question to any adult woman, but since it was my “need” I had to reply with a smiling face.

Me: No Uncle. I didn’t go there.

Radheshyam Uncle: Right right. You only accompanied me. He he… Okay, you go first and I will wait.

Me: Thanks.

I quickly went inside the toilet and as I closed the door sighed relief. The toilet was very comparatively small than other toilets I have seen in shops and there was hardly space for two ladies to sit and urinate at a time. I faced the wall and pulled off my sari pallu off my breasts and started unbuttoning my blouse. I did not know why I felt extremely excited and anxious as I unfastened all the hooks of my blouse, probably because I could feel Radheshyam Uncle’s breathing only at a 10 mm door’s separation! I removed my bra for a while to check my nipples only to find a couple of perky hard nuts as if fully charged up! I blushed to myself and quickly hide my treasures inside my bra and fastened the clip quickly and then buttoned my blouse.

Though initially I did not have a plan to empty my bladder, but coming to the toilet I decided to do so. I lifted my sari and petticoat and pulled my panty down to my knees and sat on the floor, but before that I made sure to open the tap so that the sound of water falling in the empty bucket subsided the hissing sound flow of my peeing. I was very much conscious that Uncle was standing just outside the toilet door and could easily hear everything going on in the toilet.

Me: Uncle, you can come now…

I opened the door of the toilet and asked Radheshyam Uncle to come inside. I held his arm because I had watered the toilet floor and I thought he might lose his balance wearing shoes.

Radheshyam Uncle: Surprisingly Bahurani, you did not take long at all! Had it been my wife… ohhh! She takes painfully long in toilet… even for simple pissing you know!

I was stunned to hear such a “direct” statement! I marginally smiled and simply like a fool. Uncle closed the toilet door and kept his cane on a door hook.

Radheshyam Uncle: At times Bahurani, am not exaggerating, I am compelled to think that she must be stripping fully to urinate… Huh! And when I ask her, she just says females take longer time than males. Arre! Cite a logic at least…

Uncle looked questionably at me as if I were to cite the logic for her wife that why she takes additional time in the toilet even for simple urination! Disgusting!

Radheshyam Uncle: Why would a female take longer time in the toilet than a male? I am not convinced! Okay… if you are changing your pads etc.… I can understand, but normally… No clue!

I was shocked by his words and immediately my whole face turned crimson and I looked at the floor.

Radheshyam Uncle: Arre Bahurani, aap to sharmane lagi! There’s nothing to be ashamed of… it’s a natural thing!

I nodded, but still could not meet his eyes. I noticed he was opening his fly to let out his penis for urination! My heart started to race in anticipation of “lund darshan” and almost immediately I could see the stout piece of meat elevating its head out of Uncle’s underwear. He held his penis in one hand and asked me the weirdest question.

Radheshyam Uncle: Bahurani, err… I should have apologized earlier, but didn’t get the chance!

Me: (my eyebrows up!) A-p-o-l-o-g-y…?

Radheshyam Uncle: Bahurani, I mean… I never meant to open your... err... in the presence of all… but actually…

I remained silent.

Radheshyam Uncle: Beti, you must be thinking very wrongly about me… but… believe me, from the time I had seen you I am time and again assuming you to be… Tulsi. Once again, sorry for my behavior, Bahurani…

Me: (had to smile) It’s f… fine Uncle.

Radheshyam Uncle: Actually I could not resist myself seeing your attractive back Bahurani. It looked so similar to… err… this was one of the favorite pranks that your mother-in-law enjoyed very much, but… but obviously not in a public place…

I was much shocked to note that my mother-in-law in her young age wanted her boyfriend to press open her bra hook and wondered what followed after that!

Radheshyam Uncle: I am glad Beti that you did not mind much… By the way, err… where should I… I mean where should I piss?

Me: (My mind still roaming on this special “prank” that Radheshyam Uncle used to play with my mother-in-law) What?

Radheshyam Uncle: I mean Bahurani neither there is a urinal, nor there is a latrine system!

Me: Uncle, how can you expect a urinal in the ladies toilet! (I was visibly annoyed)

Radheshyam Uncle: Oho! Very true! I missed out… He he… Then?

Me: Then… I mean… do there! (I indicated towards the wall and naturally was quite irritated by this old man’s behavior.)

Radheshyam Uncle: There? But Bahurani, that area … err… seems to be quite slippery!

Me: (I was even more irritated now) Slippery? No way! I just did… err… I mean… err…

I had to check myself out of natural shyness and fumbled miserably. But hardly could I complete my words that the old fox trapped me on the wrong foot!

Radheshyam Uncle: You sat there Bahurani? (Pointing towards the area near the wall where the outlet was there to take the toilet water out.)

It was such a pathetic situation for me! Being a matured married female I had to tell this old man where I sat for peeing in this toilet! Moreover, this man was standing with his stout penis in his hand and was naturally drawing my attention every moment! Though I tried my best not to look at that, but….

Me: (Looking at the floor and biting my lips) Err… Uncle… yes… I mean…

Radheshyam Uncle: I can’t take a chance there! No way Beti! Just see those light green patches… you are a “jawan aurat”… you can go and sit there…

Uncle stressed on the words “jawan aurat” and quickly glanced at my curvaceous figure. I tried to convince him.

Me: Why… err… why are you so panicky? I will hold you properly Uncle… err… don’t worry.

Radheshyam Uncle: Uuuummm… okay, if you assure me. But Bahurani, please be very careful. Actually I already had a fall in the bathroom last year… so.

Me: O! Now I got it…. Why are you so scary!

A smile on my lips, at last! Uncle also was smiling at me.

Radheshyam Uncle: Oh! I can’t hold my u… any more…

I looked at his naked lund in his hand raising his head out of his trouser zip and honestly was getting excited each time I looked at that stout meat. He must also be feeling excited to be standing with his penis in his hand in front of a married 30-year-old woman.

Me: (Holding his hand from the side) Take each step carefully Uncle.

Radheshyam Uncle: Bahurani, last time when I fell in the watery floor of my home toilet, actually my wife was also holding me exactly like this…

Me: O! (I smiled foolishly not realizing what he wanted)

Radheshyam Uncle: I think Bahurani if you hold my waist, then I would get more support.

Me: O… okay.

I could realize that this would indeed get me in a compromised posture, but there was hardly much I could do. I extended my right arm and circled his waist and immediately felt the side of his body torso touching my body including my ripe breasts. To my surprise, I did not disliked the touch as my right boob got slightly pressed on Uncle’s body as I held him from the side – probably because I was already unconsciously excited seeing his well-nourished naked cock dangling in front of my eyes.

Radheshaym Uncle: would you mind Bahurani if I hold you for support? I know its not required since you are already holding me, but since I had that fall incident…

Me: O… okay Uncle… Ho… hold me. (my voice getting croaky anticipating his direct touch on my body)

Though moments ago I was disliking the way he was talking and making me embarrassed, I did not feel that same repulsion as I held him by his waist! Uncle was quite elderly in comparison to my age, but I did not know why I suddenly began to get tantalized by this effort! I felt Radheshyam Uncle’s left hand going to the backside of me and touched me in the uncovered area of my back below my blouse.

Radheshaym Uncle: Thanks Beti, I am much secured now.

He took 6-7 baby steps to the front towards the wall and reached the outlet mouth and he started to urinate and I had nothing else to do but to watch that. My right breast got more pressed on his body as he leant more towards me. The feeling of my tight round coconut-like mammaries must have been quite erotic for Uncle (especially at this age) because I could feel his fingers digging firmly on my back just above my petticoat waistband.

Radheshyam Uncle: A-a-a-a-h-h-h…

With the physical closeness to this man and the sight of his thick naked cock began to generate goosebump all over my body and I was feeling pretty thrilled and exhilarated. And suddenly, I did not know how/why, the memories of last night flashed upon my mind! The moment I thought about Guru-ji’s massive cock, my whole body ached and responded sexually. The thoughts of Guru-ji’s masculine figure, his tight embraces, his firm squeezes on my breasts and ass, and his massive cock plundering my choot made me wet!

Me: Aaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!

I exclaimed within myself as my eyes automatically got closed with my lips slightly parted in virtual elation. As if by reflex action the grip of my fingers on Uncle’s waist tightened and I almost embraced him in my delight. In fact I got completely lost in my sexy thoughts and was as if floating in Guru-ji’s muscular arms!

I could never apprehend what effect this could have on this elderly man who was urinating at that moment. And I really did not know how long I was in that reverie, but as I gathered back my senses, I instantly realized that I was in Radheshyam Uncle’s clutches!

As I opened my eyes
- I found my right hand embracing Uncle’s waist and my left hand on his naked semi-erect dick!
- I found my right breast pressing adequately on to the left side of Uncle’s body!
- I found his left hand gripping and squeezing my sari-covered gaand very firmly while his other hand guiding my hand over the length of his lund!
- And last but not the least, I found his thick rough lips smooching my smooth fleshy cheeks!

I simply froze and took time to realize what was going on! As Uncle noticed that I had opened my eyes he was more aggressive in his movements and made me hold his penis more decisively and I could feel it was growing to full size within my hand! The touch of his “stiff meat” and the jerky skin covering it made me extremely excited though I tried my best to control myself. And before I could utter a word I could feel Uncle was pressing and massaging my round buttocks like anything over my sari with his hand, which obviously supplemented my excitement. He was rubbing his nose over my face and before I myself broke lose, I realized I needed to do something! I gathered all my resistance power and could hardly utter…

U-n-c-l-e !
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-02-2019, 01:34 PM
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by behka - 29-01-2020, 12:35 PM