Adultery Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist
Shruti replied after 2 hours

Shruti - Thanks for all your kind words guys. I will do anything for you guys. Disappointing to see that the guy who actually doubted me and made me undergo this didn't even care to ask me how I am.

Santosh - How did you know it was him?

Shruti - I knew that you guys actually cared for me. The only guy who could possibly be responsible for this is Pandian. And I was actually awake when you called Dilip yesterday morning.

Santosh - That was too bad of him

That was when the bell rang. I opened the door. It was Pandian. He was standing there with a bouquet of flowers in his hand. He saw me and apologized immediately "I am so sorry man. I hope she is not injured or anything"

Me - No injury as such. Just tired.

Pandian - Nice.. Where is she?

I pointed him to the bed room. He went in and gave her the bouquet. Shruti sat upright on her bed seeing him. He gave her the bouquet, said sorry and left.

I looked confused and asked Shruti "what happened to him?"

Shruti smiled and said "His ego wont let him to see me as a friend yet. But at least I am not his enemy anymore."

Me - You are a good mind reader. By the way, your fertility window starts tomorrow right?

Shruti - Yes dear. That is why I am taking as much rest as possible. Hope you avoided masturbation for the past 3 days.. I want you to store all your sperm cells for me

Heart జస్ట్ ఫోర్గెట్..... జస్ట్ ఎంజాయ్.... జస్ట్ రిలాక్స్ ....lucky krish Heart
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist - by krish - 25-11-2018, 10:27 AM