Adultery Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na
Me: Surely Mama-ji! (I relied with a smiling face alighting from the stool on which I was sitting)

Radheshyam Uncle: Actually Beti I can walk with the help of this cane, but in the toilet I need help. Hope you would not mind helping this old man… Ha ha ha…

Me: No, no. Not at all.

Mama-ji went to the bedroom to change and Radheshyam Uncle took baby steps towards the bathroom. I also accompanied him walking side by side.

I opened the bathroom door for him. Radheshyam Uncle slowly stepped inside and put his cane on the bathroom hook. As soon as he was without the cane, he visibly had an unstable gait. I quickly held him by his hand and shoulder.

Radheshyam Uncle: Beti, can you please hold my shirt like this…

He indicated to lift up his shirt at his waist so that he could open the zip of his trouser. I did as he instructed. I should have tugged my pallu in my waist as it was slipping off my breasts as I had bent marginally.

Radheshyam Uncle: Oh! These zips… they never would come down smooth! (he was trying to pull down his zip with two hands)

I was feeling a bit tongue-tied as the position I was in I could not miss the sight of his penis; though he was pretty elderly and semi-disabled, my heart was beating a shade faster in anticipation of “lund darshan”.

Radheshyam Uncle: Ah! Got it! (he looked up at me)

My pallu was sliding down slowly and now almost my full blouse-covered left breast was visible. There was no way I could adjust it and I cursed myself for not being attentive about it. Radheshyam Uncle now took out his cock out of his chaddi…

My God! It was such a well-nourished, stiff dick, almost unbelievable for a man of his age! He smiled at me and started urinating. The smile was so suggestive…. I never expected such a gesture from an elderly man like him! In front of my eyes Radheshyam Uncle was peeing and I could clearly see the reddish bulb of his stout penis. Automatically I felt very awkward because though he looked significantly old, his lund was quite stout and stiff! Even though Radheshyam Uncle’s cock was not very long, but definitely it was pretty portly, which would attract any mature woman.

I tried my best to look elsewhere but the attraction of well-nourished penis is such for a married woman that time and again my eyes were coming down on his open fly. The stream was weak and Uncle urinated for a longer time than normal. I was so engrossed to watch his naked dick that had not noticed my pallu had almost slipped completely off my conical blouse covered peaks revealing my treasures.

The position was such that I could not shift any of the hands – I was supporting Radheshyam Uncle with one hand while with the other I was holding his lifted shirt. I noticed that Uncle was eyeing my big pomegranate breasts and looking at my exposed cleavage. It was so irritating, but there was nothing to do till he finished urination.

Radheshyam Uncle: Thanks Bahurani… please be kind enough to hold my shirt up for a little while more.

Me: O…okay uncle.

Radheshyam Uncle jerked his penis for unusually long time giving me a prolonged opportunity to view his naked penis. I wondered in the last few days how many male penises I had seen!

Radheshyam Uncle: Okay done.

Uncle angled his arm to pull down his shirt and his elbow straightaway hit my tight breasts and I immediately coiled up.

Radheshyam Uncle: Sorry Beti… actually… you can now hold me by my shoulders.

I tried to adjust my pallu first with one hand and held him with the other, but he was so unsteady that he was almost falling to one side during this act.

Radheshyam Uncle: B-a-h-u-r-a-n-i, do not take away your hand like that.

I reacted immediately and had to be extremely proactive to prevent his fall, but in the process was almost hugging him from the back. My full breasts pressed against his back as he was regained his standing posture.

Me: Oh! You scared me Uncle!

Radheshyam Uncle: Bahurani that’s my only problem, my gait. I really have no control on that.

Me: I can understand… (all this while my firm boobs remained tightly pressed on his back and Uncle must have enjoyed the fullness of my tits thoroughly on his back).

I myself was also feeling “hot” now – first being a spectator in that lewd chat, then seeing Uncle’s lund, and now pressing my breasts on his body – the effect was of course more as I was pantyless inside my sari.

Radheshyam Uncle: Bahurani, you come to my front and hold me so that I can get the cane.

Me: Okay…

I slowly came face to face with Radheshyam Uncle, being very cautious so that he did not get off balance, but in the process rubbed my big tight breasts on his body’s upper part as I finally came to his front. I did not know whether it was enough to charge up a 50+ man semi-disabled man like him or not, but I myself was indeed feeling a strong itch inside my choot.

Radheshyam Uncle: Now you hold me Bahurani so that I can…

Me: Yes, surely.

I held his waist as he raised his right arm to get the cane, but unfortunately the positioning was not right and he had to lean forward to reach the cane hung on the wall hook. His body weight started leaning towards me and though Radheshyam Uncle was not very bulky, it was a rather tight situation for me to keep his body weight holding on to his waist only. I had to shift my hands off his waist to hold him properly and more securely, but as I did that I noticed his whole body undulated like a free particle and I immediately grabbed him tightly to avoid a fall incident.

Radheshyam Uncle: B-a-h-u-r-a-n-i…

Me: Sorry Uncle. I forgot momentarily…

Now I was compelled to hold him by his body circumference, but the result was simply disastrous for me. It was almost like a full frontal hug for Uncle and with his one arm extended out for the cane, his unbalanced undulating body slipped into my embrace. As he bent further to reach for the cane, I was unable to bear his weight with my hands and though I tried my best to avoid that clumsy situation, it was inevitable. I was virtually hugging him from the front!

Things were worse since he had one arm folded near his chest (while his other arm was stretched out for the cane), he was in fact directly touching and pressing my big mammaries over my sari pallu and blouse with that hand! I could feel his pelvic area also pressing and pushing into my crotch! I never expected such a thing to happen in the toilet, but as soon as I got direct touches on my boob by a male hand, I started getting very excited. The sight of Uncle’s stiff and nourished cock (which I saw moments ago during his urination) also crept up in my mind. I could clearly sense the flow of libido in me and was getting excited by the touch of this near 60 man!

Uiiiaaahhhh…. (I murmured within myself)

My face pressed against his shoulder and armpit and the scent of male body odor made me more passionate! I completely forgot his age and the respect that existed between our relationship and embraced him more tightly with both hands (as if trying to hold him so that he could keep his balance). I was pretty sure Radheshyam Uncle could not miss that gesture of mine as my fingers dug deep into his skin and within moments I realized that he was also eager to use the opportunity! I felt that his bend arm had started working! Initially it was pressing on my breasts, but now I could clearly feel that his fingers pressed on my firm boob flesh and trying to cup my big-sized developed tit.

Radheshyam Uncle: Ohh! Bahurani… I am feeling a bit lightheaded… Aah! Can you… can you please hold me for some more time?

Me: Of course Uncle. Please be stationary till you feel better.

Radheshyam Uncle: Oh… Okay… Thanks.

Was he really feeling lightheaded? God knows! Though his facial expressions were pretty convincing for me that he was feeling uneasy, but his body movements were certainly depicting a different story! His head suddenly drooped and rested on my shoulder.

Me: Uncle, are you okay?

Radheshyam Uncle: Umm… (sniffing my neck and hair) It happ… happens to me… will be okay soon.

Me: Okay, okay. You just reeee… (I almost gasped as his nose touched my neck) … relax. No… No problem.

I tried my best to appear normal to the aged man, but his movements were making me rather horny! As his head continued to lie on my shoulder and he was inhaling my hair aroma, his folded arm remained pressed on my breast directly. Additionally as he felt lightheaded he dropped his extended arm (which he had raised for the cane on the wall hook) behind my body and it landed on my round protruding ass. This time I was really feeling very uncomfortable, as I was not keen to advertise to Radheshyam Uncle that I was not wearing a panty under my sari. But as his body dropped and bent a bit due to his lightheadedness, his palm was right over my sari-covered left ass cheek. I was compelled to wriggle my ass and tried to shift a bit in my standing posture as I was feeling very uneasy and getting increasingly excited that way with a man embracing me with his left hand on my doodh and his right hand on my gaand!

It was not that I was not enjoying Uncle’s touches on my body, but he was making me rather crazy with his posture. Afterall I did not want to cross the decency level and go wild here in Mama-ji’s residence.

Radheshyam Uncle was continuously emitting sounds of different sorts (uff… aaafff… ohhh…) and simultaneously exerting more pressure on me. He kept his body weight almost fully on me and now though his head was somewhat stationary (not breathing in too much my hair aroma), his hands were making me gasp. I could feel Radheshyam Uncle was trying to stretch his fingers of his left hand, which was pressed between our bodies right over my mammaries, and in the process was actually squeezing and cupping my firm boob flesh. I just went mad – my nipples were fully erect by then and I was sure he could feel the poke of my stiff nipples on his fingers over the fabric of my blouse and brassiere. Naturally my lips began to part and I closed my eyes in elation and my fingers digging in more deep on Uncle’s back.

The next moment Radheshyam Uncle made me rather embarrassed as I could clearly make out that he was trying to be sure whether I was wearing anything under my sari. The way he was moving his palm on my whole ass and pressing certain areas made me very much convinced that he was trying to trace whether I was wearing a panty or not. When the old man was sure that I had nothing underneath my sari he gave me a very tight squeeze on my bottom. My whole face turned red being caught in a pantyless condition in the hands of this near 60 man. I realized that I had to resist now otherwise I might not stop Radheshyam Uncle from molesting me.

Me: Uncle, are you better now? I am really finding it difficult to hold you weight….

Radheshyam Uncle: Ahh… Yes, yes Bahurani. Sorry for that…

Uncle tried to stand straight and I also loosened my hug and he now finally took out his folded arm off my mammaries. Due to his groping my pallu had moved dangerously and I was exposing my cleavage along with the whole of my butter-colored upper breast area. As I was breathing heavily due to my excited state, the bulge of my boobs over my blouse was also very evident. Since I could not remove my hands off Uncle’s body, I could not adjust my sari pallu and thus shamelessly stood in that sexy condition. Radheshyam Uncle was of course eyeing my fully developed tits as he extended his arm again to reach the cane. This time he picked that up cleanly and at last he released me!

I immediately placed my pallu over my exposed boobs and wrapped my sari neatly on my body so that Mama-ji did not suspect anything.

Radheshyam Uncle: Sorry again Bahurani for the trouble.

Me (smiling) No, no, its okay.

I walked ahead of Uncle through the toilet door and as I looked back momentarily I did not miss his gaze over my full-sized butts. I dropped my eyelids in natural shame, as I was very much aware that he had the knowledge that I was wearing nothing under my sari. Our walk through the corridor was of course silent till we reached Mama-ji.

Mama-ji: Oh! You took a long time!

Me: Actually Radheshyam Uncle was not feeling well….

Mama-ji: Oh! What’s is Radhe?

Radheshyam Uncle: Arre… don’t worry Arjun. Its my lightheadedness, which comes and goes throughout the day.

Mama-ji: O! I see. Bahurani, that’s an old friend of his… Ha ha ha...

Mama-ji distributed some candies, which tasted really good.

Radheshyam Uncle: Let me sit for a while to be fully fit again.

Mama-ji: Yes, take some rest. You know Bahurani, Radhe is just my age, but see how old he appears. That’s why I always say to exercise, but this lazy old fox won’t listen!

I said within myself that how much old Radheshyam Uncle might appear, his cock looked very strong and well nourished! I smiled. I was about to sit on the chair when…

Mama-ji: Arree! Bahurani! Wait… one sec.

I was about to sit and remained in that state hearing Mama-ji’s words and my big sari-covered bottom jutted out as I stood in that “about to sit posture”. I must have been looking horribly indecent as both Radheshyam Uncle and Mama-ji were staring keenly at my rear portion.

Mama-ji: (still looking towards my ass) What’s that patch?

Me: Where?

Mama-ji: There… on your… (he pointed towards my ass)

I immediately was alert and stood straight.

Mama-ji: Eh! A distinct black spot there… how did you get that?

I was visibly surprised as I was sure that I did not lean on anything so that I might catch any stain. I took my right hand to my backside (to be precise on my hips) and tried to trace that.

Me: Where? (I tried to see it by stretching my sari)

Mama-ji: Oho, let me show you. You cannot see it like that.

Mama-ji came near me and without even asking for a permission touched my firm ass cheek and pointed out the area on my sari where the stain was.

Me: Oho… okay… okay… but how did I….(In my mind I was cursing me like anything for taking off the panty; after Radheshyam Uncle, now Mama-ji also felt my ass!)

Mama-ji: Did you sit on anything in the toilet?

Me: Out of question Mama-ji. Ask Radheshyam Uncle.

Radheshyam Uncle: No, no. Bhahurani was helping me all along.

Mama-ji: Then, did you press your… I mean bottom on the wall etc.?

Me: No, no!

Mama-ji: Then how did such a big black spot come there? It was definitely not there when you went with Radhe, otherwise I would have told you then.

Me: That’s true also.

Now suddenly a point stroke me! Was it Radheshyam Uncle’s handiwork? I was pretty sure that I did not press my buttocks on anything, but he felt and pressed my ass with his hand for a fairly long time. Right, right! Uncle washed his hands after he took the cane from the wall hook! The rascal!

Mama-ji: Do one thing. Go and check in the mirror in my bedroom.

Me: Okay.

I was also keen to see the stain properly. I walked past both the buddhas and my sixth sense alerted me that they both were gaping at my large round swaying ass inside my sari as I entered Mama-ji’s bedroom. I checked in the mirror and it was surely looking very odd – a blackish stain on the saffron sari - right in the middle of ass. I rubbed it with my finger and tried to wipe it and then suddenly I heard footsteps inside the bedroom!

I was not only surprised, but also shocked seeing both men coming inside the room while I was virtually rubbing my ass in front of the mirror.

Mama-ji: Bahurani, do you have a spare sari with you?

I tried my best to hide my “taken aback” state and tried to act normally. Radheshyam Uncle took small steps and walked towards the bed and sat there! This irritated me even more.

Me: Yes Mama-ji.

Mama-ji: Okay, but Bahurani, I think you would feel the best to wear a fresh set after your bath. Isn’t it?

Me: Yes, but…

Radheshyam Uncle: But Arjun, then how can Bahurani go out for marketing like this?

Mama-ji: But we need to make a move soon otherwise we will proceed to the market now only, otherwise will get late for lunch.

Me: But Mama-ji…

Mama-ji: Oho… Bahurani! There’s one simple way to get rid of this problem.

Radheshyam Uncle and myself both looked questionable at him.

Mama-ji: Bahurani, I have a washing machine and you won’t believe it dries things in minutes. I will just get that cleaned (again pointing towards my ass) and get it dried in the machine. Will take just about 15 minutes or so.

Radheshyam Uncle: Bah! That’s really good to know. What do you say Bahurani?

I was literally handicapped to put forward my view (though I tried), as they were just too elderly to me for a protest.

Me: But Mama-ji… err… You don’t take all that pain. I mean I can manage to my spare sari. (Though I was really not keen to change to the fresh sari without a bath as I had sweated a lot and gathered a lot of dust traveling)

Mama-ji: Bahurani… (there was certainly a change in Mama-ji’s voice).. I told you it’s just a matter of 15 minutes (it was more of an order).

Radheshyam Uncle: Yes Bahurani, when your mama-ji is saying, you just don’t worry.

I had very little choice after that and moreover I was a guest in Mama-ji’s residence, so could not also object much.

Me: O… Okay Mama-ji, as you say, but definitely you don’t have to wash the stain, I will do it myself…

Mama-ji: Oho… this girl is just too much… Just do as I say Bahurani! (the output definitely was very affirmative)

Me: (giving up) Ji… ji Mama-ji.

Mama-ji: Okay then, give me the sari.

That was the shock of my life! How could I just take off my sari in front of him and Radheshyam Uncle? I looked up at him with an extremely frowned face.

Mama-ji seemed cool as if he asked me to do something very normal!

Mama-ji: What happened Bahurani?

Me: No, I mean… err…

Radheshyam Uncle: Arre Arjun, seems Bahurani is shying from us!

Mama-ji: Oooohhh! Ha ha ha…

I stood like an idiot in between the two elderly males who both started laughing loudly.

Mama-ji: Bahurani, really?

Radheshyam Uncle: This is the height Arjun! Ha ha ha…

I really did not understand what was so funny in that - I was hesitating to open my sari in front of two males – was that very peculiar? I was indeed feeling rather shy and reserved now with the simultaneous laughs from both males.

Mama-ji: (stopping his laugh suddenly) Do you want us to leave the room?

The question was so unexpectedly placed before me that I could not react and fumbled and made a mess of myself.

Me: No… err…. I mean…

Mama-ji: Radhe… come along. Lets wait outside… Bahurani is shying from us… He bhagwan…

Before I could react Radheshyam Uncle added something more.

Radheshyam Uncle: Arre Bitiya-rani, your husband had played naked in his lap. And you are shying from him? So many times your mama-ji had dressed up even your mother-in-law… and you are shying from him! That’s not expected! Anyway, we are going out of the room….

Saying that he was about to get up from the bed where he was sitting. He visibly seemed to be in pain as he was about to lift his body. I could well realize things were taking a different shape and quickly tried to resurrect the situation.

Me: No, no Mama-ji, I didn’t mean that. Please… I did not want to hurt you.

Mama-ji: No, no Bahurani, you were quite clear…

Me: Mama-ji… Mama-ji, am sorry. I know that you have seen Rajesh from his childhood and Radheshyam Uncle you were a childhood friend of my mother-in-law. (I was trying my best to butter them up) Actually I… I thought the other way round…

Radheshyam Uncle: What Bahurani?

Me: I… I thought you might feel offended if I open my sari in front of you. Afterall I am your family’s Bahu…

Mama-ji: Ohhh! Come on! Why should we feel upset?

Radheshyam Uncle: Ha ha ha… just see… we were taking you in a totally different way.

I smiled and was much relieved that I could save the situation.

Mama-ji: Anyway, lets not waste further time because we will get late then for shopping.

Radheshyam Uncle: Right, right! Bahurani, give your sari to Arjun.

Though I was very hesitant, but I did not want to exhibit that to them. Both males were staring at me as I dropped my sari off my breasts and started unwrapping it off my waist. Within moments I was standing in front of these elderly males clad in my blouse and petticoat.

Me: Here… here it is. (My eyes were towards the floor as I was indeed feeling rather shy standing like that in front of two men, almost my father’s age)

As I handed over my sari to Mama-ji and I noted he and Radheshyam Uncle both were eyeing my gorgeous toppling mammaries clasped in my blouse. My breasts appeared all the more prominent and erect as I was wearing a very tight bra that day.

Mama-ji: okay Beti, just wait for a while, I will get this stain cleaned.

Radheshyam Uncle: Come quickly Arjun.

Mama-ji: Yes surely.

I felt very awkward standing like that in the room in front of Radheshyam Uncle who was sitting on the bed.

Radheshyam Uncle: You resemble so much like your mother-in-law Bahurani!

I looked at him and saw clearly that he was openly stroking his lund with his hand inside his trousers! My goodness!

Radheshyam Uncle: Tulsi, I mean your mother-in-law also had a great body like you… (he seemed to be licking my whole body with his eyes!)

I was shocked by the boldness of Radheshyam Uncle and really did not know what to say.

Radheshyam Uncle: Bahurani, come and sit here… on the bed.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-02-2019, 01:33 PM
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by behka - 29-01-2020, 12:35 PM