Adultery Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na
had a long tight sleep and when I awakened next morning, it was certainly quite late. But since there was no activity today, I was lazy to leave the bed. I looked at the clock and it was 09:30 a.m. I stretched out my body to get the hangover out - I felt very refreshed – actually the uninterrupted long sleep and the sexual intercourse that I had last night made me feel at very high spirits.

Soon I realized that I was hungry and of course it was quite late in the morning. I left the bed, combed and bunched up my hair, and went to the toilet. As I emptied my bladder, I felt more relaxed and revitalized. I changed my nighty and was in the usual attire of the saffron sari and blouse. I opened the door to look for my breakfast.

Nirmal: Madam, breakfast is ready. Shall I serve it?

I was rather surprised at that service. Nirmal was sitting by the door of my room in a stool and as soon as I sneaked my head out, he was ready with the offer!

Me: Err… I mean… yes, of course.

I was pretty much pleased.

Nirmal: Guru-ji instructed me to wait here and to see no one knocks at your door and to serve you breakfast as soon as you get up.

Me: Oh! (smiling) So nice of him!

Nirmal went off to get the breakfast and I thanked Guru-ji in my mind. The broad daylight outside as if wiped off all concerns and humiliations from my mind and I felt very “light”, both mentally and physically. In fact I was experiencing the same “feel good” thing that I generally have on a Sunday morning when I woke up (as my husband fucks me mostly on Saturday nights, Saturday being a low day in his business activities) and throughout the day I have “additional” energy.

Nirmal was swift enough to serve me the breakfast and since I was having a robust appetite I completed the breakfast in record time! During my breakfast, when I was taking the banana peel off, I smiled to myself as the curved full-sized banana that I ate resembled very much Guru-ji’s lund size!

I was about to wash my hands when Nirmal tapped on the door.

Nirmal: Madam, there is a visitor for you.

Me: Visitor! For me?

Nirmal: He came once earlier this week.

Me: Oho… then it must be Mama-ji! Have you…?

Nirmal: Yes, yes Madam. He is waiting at the reception.

I was naturally quite happy to know Mama-ji had come again. Though he did say when he visited me a few days back that he would come again, but honestly I didn’t count on that. My mother-in-law had requested him and he visited me once since he lived in the nearby town – I thought the formality ended there, but knowing that he had come again made me feel very high about Mama-ji. He was 50+ and that he took the pain to pay a visit again made me feel very warm at heart and my regards for Mama-ji escalated immensely.

I hurried to the reception of the ashram where Mama-ji was waiting for me.

Mama-ji: Aah! Bahurani! Good to see you again.

I offered a pranam to him touching his feet.

Mama-ji (holding my arms): Its okay, its okay… So how are you?

Me: Fine Mama-ji.

Mama-ji: Bahurani, today you are looking very lively! Did Rajesh call you up or what? Ha ha ha…

I laughed and blushed a shade and said in my mind “any woman getting such a grand fuck at night would look sparkling next morning.”

Mama-ji: I already had a talk with Guru-ji and he has given the permission.

Me: Permission for what Mama-ji? (I was visibly surprised).

Mama-ji: Arre Bahurani, you have come so near to my place, how can I just leave you to go back like that!

Me: O! So nice of you! (I was honestly very overjoyed getting the opportunity to get out of the ashram) But… but will Guru-ji…

Mama-ji: I have taken care of that aspect Bahurani. Guru-ji said that you are undergoing Maha-yagya and the closing will be done tonight, but you are free till 7 p.m. today and by that time you can easily visit my place and come back.

Me: O! Really! (I almost screamed like a child)

Mama-ji: Yes Bahurani! It will take just an hour to reach my place and I will surely drop you back here by 6 p.m.

Me: Bah! Will be a good outing for me. Honestly I was feeling somewhat choked within the periphery of the ashram Mama-ji.

Mama-ji: Yes, should be a good outing for you.

Me: You know Mama-ji, I had told Rajesh many a times to take me to your place, but unfortunately that never happened. I have heard about your library from him.

Mama-ji: Then let us not waste any more time. You take Guru-ji’s permission and come down. I will wait here.

I was quite thrilled and rushed to have a word with Guru-ji who readily granted me the permission to go with Mama-ji, but with the warning to get back by 7 in the evening. I got back to my room - quickly washed my face, combed and tied my hair neatly, adjusted my sari and blouse tying my petticoat more securely, wore a bindi, and was ready to move out. I took a carry bag where I took a spare sari-blouse and a spare set of undergarments.

Me: Mama-ji, am ready!

Mama-ji: Wow! Generally you ladies take so much time… He he he…

We moved out of the ashram and proceeded towards his car.

Mama-ji: What’s in that bag Bahurani?

Me: Mama-ji, actually I am not allowed to wear anything else apart from what’s given from the ashram, so just carrying a spare sari and blouse.

Mama-ji: Oho! Good! Good! I completely forgot that I do not have anything for you to wear there. Since I live alone, only my clothes are there…Ha ha ha…

Me: That’s understandable Mama-ji.

We reached his car. Mama-ji took the driver’s seta and I sat beside him in the front seat.

Mama-ji: My sister would be very glad if he knows that I have taken you to my place.

Me: Yes surely. Mom talks of you so very often!

Mama-ji: Hmm… Would you mind Bahurani if I switch on some music?

Me: No, no. Not at all.

Mama-ji was holding the steering with his right hand and started pulling the cover of the shelf (where the cassettes were there), which was just in front of me. I tried to pull away a bit towards the window as his left elbow was hanging very awkwardly before by mammaries as he was trying to open the shelf cover.

Mama-ji: Confounded thing! Why does it not open up!

Mama-ji was pulling the knob of the cover very hard and was simultaneously keeping an eye on the road. The cover was stuck and was not opening up and Mama-ji continued to exert more and more pressure.

Me: Oooo! Ouch!

Mama-ji’s angled arm directly hit my right boob from the front as the shelf cover did open at last!

Mama-ji: So… Sorry Beti… it was stuck so hard…

It was a precarious situation. I knew it was totally unintentional on Mama-ji’s part, but his arm hit directly on my breast and pressed my proud flesh very openly, which made me gasp like anything! Mama-ji also appeared very tentative, as he also probably did not expect such a situation. He was an elderly person and of course respected so much by me, and he suddenly hitting and pressing my breast created a very embarrassing situation. I tried to save the situation by adjusting my pallu, but knew very well that the back of Mama-ji’s palm clearly measured the firmness and tightness of my 30-year-old matured breasts.

Naturally I blushed very heavily and tried to look outside the window. I again pulled my pallu more securely over my breasts in trying to be normal.

Mama-ji: Hope it didn’t hurt you Bahurani.

I turned my head towards him and noticed that Mama-ji was directly looking at my ripe proud mammaries and I felt so very ashamed that I had to turn my head again towards the window. I could sense very well that Mama-ji got a clear hint of my boob firmness through this incident and he was in fact stealing glances of my round tits under my sari pallu as he drove the car. I was really not sure whether it was my mind thinking too much on the matter or was he really peeping at my protruding boobs!

After sometime mama-ji took out a cassette from the shelf and put it on the player. I already was breathing a shade heavier and could sense that my nipples were raising their heads slowly within my brassiere.

Mama-ji: So what is Guru-ji saying? Is he happy with your treatment process?

Me: Ye… yes Mama-ji.

Mama-ji: He was saying that you just completed the first half of the Maha-yagya yesterday night…

A tremor as if passed through my whole body. How much has Guru-ji revealed to Mama-ji? My Goodness! It would be very, very shameful for me if Mama-ji happens to know what were the steps in the Yoni Puja, which I had to undertake. Would Guru-ji reveal ashram secrets to outsiders? Probably not, but still I was having a dry throat in my anxiousness.

Me: Ye… yes. I am also hopeful that my wish would… would come true after...

Mama-ji: By the way Bahurani, what’s actually this Maha-yagya? How different is it from other yagyas?

Seems Mama-ji was not aware of everything that goes on behind the closed doors of the ashram. I breathed easy.

Me: Nothing… not much difference Mama-ji… It’s all about… about rituals, off… err… offering etc. but in great detail.

Mama-ji: Guru-ji was saying it’s very strenuous …

Me: Yes… yes…. Very tiring… actually you need to sit for very long hours. L-o-n-g prayers also.

I tried my best to cut discussions regarding ashram short - firstly because he was a male, moreover quite elderly, and most importantly he was a relative of mine from my husband’s side. So, if by any chance he gets to know of my “acts” in the ashram, I would stand nowhere in my “sasural”. Hence very consciously I deviated the topic.

Me: Mama-ji, one thing I must admit… you look pretty fit even at this age… What’s the secret? (I asked smiling cutely)

Mama-ji (immediately happiness flushed on his face) He he… I do exercise regularly Bahurani and you know also sticks to a restricted diet.

Me: O! That’s really good to know. You should give some tips to Rajesh… He’s so lazy…

Mama-ji: Ha ha ha… Lazy? Even when you are around? Ha ha ha….

He started laughing very loudly at his own double-meaning comment and I also pretended to have felt very shy.

As I lifted my chin up and looked through the windscreen suddenly I noted that there were a few boys and girls standing at some distance on the road and waving their hands to us! I was obviously curious and as I turned towards Mama-ji and he also had noticed them.

Mama-ji: Must be in trouble. Seems their car has a flat tyre!

Within moments we reached where the boys and girls were standing and Mama-ji stopped the car.

Mama-ji: What’s up?

One of the boys came near and briefed that their car had a flat tyre and they did not have a spare one and he requested for a lift to some place called “Shekhapura”. I noted that there were individuals (two boys and three girls), all appeared to be college students, and very evidently city-based (from their modern outfits).

Mama-ji agreed to provide them the “lift” and I also gave the nod as I thought how long would they remain stranded like that on this road!

Mama-ji: One of you come to the front and rest can sit at the back…

Girl-1: Sure Sir, no problems at all. Pinky, you sit in the front.

The girl named Pinky came and sat beside me. She was slightly overweight and since she was wearing a fairly tight skirt and top, her breasts and hips looked very prominent. The other two girls were wearing jeans and short kurti.

Mama-ji: Bahurani, do one thing, you keep one leg on each side of the gear… then you both can sit comfortably…

Mama-ji remarked seeing that neither that girl nor myself was unable to sit properly due to our macro-sized bases.

Me: O… okay!

I shifted towards Mama-ji and guided my right leg to the other side of the gear. Now the gear was exactly between my legs and I could jolly well feel that it was a “suicidal” idea for any female to sit like that in a moving car, but there was hardly anything I could also!

I had shifted significantly towards Mama-ji in accommodating that girl Pinky. She had a significantly large and round ass for her age and now the right side of my body was touching Mama-ji’s body.

Mama-ji: Okay, can we start?

The boys and girls from the back chorused: Sure sir!

Mama-ji started a casual chat with the crowd in the car, but I was very conscious of my condition due to the dangling gear in between my thighs! As Mama-ji was changing the gear, each time his left hand brushed my thighs and not only that as and when he was lowering the gear it was aiming almost my choot!

Sssssssssssssshhhhhh!
My whole body got stiff each time there was a change in gear position.

The new thing that added to my misery was with each turn on the road towards left, as Mama-ji turned the steering wheel, I felt his elbow nudging and pressing on my firm right breast. I could not even use my arm to protect my boobs because that would look very rude.

The girl beside me (Pinky) was talking to me (just formality chat) and I was replying to her, but I was very conscious as Mama-ji was frequently changing the gear. I was trying to manage somehow, but as I looked towards that girl from her right side, I noticed that her breasts protruded so very prominently through her tight top that anyone could make out the size and shape of her twin peaks! I wondered how could a grown up girl wear such a thing! Was she not aware that everybody would look at her tits, as they were so very evident through her dress? Not only that, the fabric of the top she was wearing was also not very thick and decent, and hence if anyone sees a bit minutely could easily trace her bra position inside her tight top! How shameless these city girls are!

Just then there was a sharp U-turn and I had no other option but to clench my fist and close my eyes because as Mama-ji rotated the steering wheel, I immediately felt his elbow digging deep in my firm boob flesh and when he kept the wheel in one constant position for the turn, he was actually poking my right boob in a very offending manner. Mama-ji’s left elbow remained tightly pressed on my breast and it was indeed a tongue-tied situation for me in the literal sense.

I looked from the corner of my eye towards Mama-ji, but he seemed very attentive towards driving though his elbow was constantly pushing my breast! Was Mama-ji so ignorant? Couldn’t be! I was a bit puzzled. Since I was wearing one of those brassieres, which fitted very tightly on my tits, the firmness and sponginess was of course more today. I was not a teenager that he could just ignore, I was a matured lady… How could Mama-ji totally ignore that?

Could it not be that he treated me like his daughter and hence it was just a situational occurrence? I rebuked myself and was sure that Mama-ji did not do that on purpose and it was purely coincidental. Hence I slowly started accepting Mama-ji’s elbowing in a more free mind. I tried to concentrate on the scenery outside, but unfortunately this road had so many turns that it became quite impossible for me to remain just nonchalant.

As time passed I could feel Mama-ji’s elbow digging in deeper and with time more decisively into my boob as he turned the steering wheel. I was definitely feeling wet inside my pussy and my boob flesh started getting hugely taut. Mama-ji was absolutely ignorant, but my face had turned crimson, as the process was quite regular supplemented by the gear action in between my sari-covered thighs.

The initial chat etc. had stopped and everybody was silent as the car raced on at a decent speed. The girl next to me was already in a semi-slumber, there was no sound from the back seat also, and Mama-ji as usual was all focussed on driving. Just then I happened to raise my eyes and looked through the viewfinder just above my head inside the car.

My mouth simply opened wide! From my angle I could see only one girl and one boy on the back seat. I saw that the girl was sitting with her head on the boy’s shoulder and the boy had one of his hands encircling her over her shoulder. This much was okay, but I did notice that the upper two buttons on the girl’s top was open and the boy’s hand was freely moving on her chest area!

I was already somewhat aroused by Mama-ji’s “driving” and gulping that scene my heart started racing faster immediately. For the moment Mama-ji’s touched remained obscured from my mind and I was keen to watch more. The boy was also lightly kissing the girl’s cheeks and hairs and once I saw he cupped the girl’s perky breast fully with his hand coming from above her shoulder. He gave it a long, tight squeeze and naturally the girl had her eyes closed and was enjoying the whole thing.

Mama-ji: Bahurani, am having hindrance to guide the gear… if you can just keep your legs a bit more spaced out…

Me: Uuuh? Oh! Okay Mama-ji…

I was so keen watching the viewfinder that I readily agreed to what Mama-ji said, but unfortunately since on one side Pinky was sleeping with very much parted legs and Mama-ji sitting on the other side, there was not much space for me to spread my thighs.

Mama-ji: (Seeing that I was unable to do it properly): Let me help you…

Mama-ji now himself grabbed my right thigh over my sari and pulled it towards him trying to create space for the gear to move freely. No way did I expect that, but seeing Mama-ji’s expression I realized it was an honest effort from the elderly person.

Mama-ji: Now it’s okay. I hope you are not uncomfortable Bahurani?

Me: No… no.

In the process my right thigh was pressed more tightly on Mama-ji’s leg and he must be feeling the smoothness and silkiness of my plump sari-covered thigh. I was eager to look up at the viewfinder again and the scene there had of course heated up! I saw the boy had glided his hand through the open buttons of the girl’s top and was massaging her breasts inside her brassiere! The girl now was sitting more close to him, almost on his lap!

Suddenly I felt a pinch on my firm thigh flesh and looked very surprisingly at Mama-ji.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-02-2019, 01:32 PM
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by behka - 29-01-2020, 12:35 PM