Adultery Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na
Sanjeev: But Madam, I cannot leave you in this state. I am fully excited.

Me: Sanjeev, please…

Sanjeev: See Madam I have nothing to lose. If you falter you will not achieve your desired goal.

Me: Sanjeev!

I could realize I was trapped and this man was taking full advantage of my compromised state.

Sanjeev: How can one leave you after enjoying your doodh and gaand! No way! You are such a sexy bitch!

Sanjeev now shifted one hand off my breasts and started playing with my thick choot hairs. I was struggling to get myself free, but in the process was actually pressing my big round butt in his crotch making things worse for me. I could clearly feel Sanjeev’s tight cock was pushing on my pussy hole!

Me: Sanjeev… please… have mercy on me… I have come here for… you know…

I started begging my “izzat” from him and after much persuasion, I could free myself, but again through a compromise!

Sanjeev: Okay then Madam, your primary concern is over, as your doodh now looks equally red as your gaand. And you have promised that after the Maha-yagya is over and before your family comes to take you, we will meet once. Done?

I just nodded.

Sanjeev: If you deviate later Madam, I will not hesitate to apply force. Let me tell you and if you try to take Guru-ji in confidence you will face the consequence!

I noticed that a sudden disappearance of politeness from Sanjeev’s speech and his facial expressions and he simply appeared like a “beast”.

Sanjeev: Listen Sali! If you utter anything about this to Guru-ji, I will make you walk the whole village like this – bilkul nangi and then gang **** you! Randi chinal Sali!

Saying that he slapped my naked ass one last time and I was almost on the verge of sobbing.

Nirmal: Lets move on. Madam, I think you look pretty safe. Your breasts are now showing up a reddish tinge, as is your buttocks. Guru-ji will not be able to detect anything unusual.

Thankfully it was over at last! I wiped my eyes and started walking towards the end of the corridor and tried my very best to look as normal as possible. I could still feel a slight burning in my ass and my firm boobs were taut due to the heavy doze of squeezing from Sanjeev.

Within moments we reached the end of the corridor and I could see the courtyard. As I descended the steps to the courtyard, my heavy breasts jiggled and swayed very indecently attracting the attention of both the males present with me. As I felt the wet grass below my feet, it was honestly an incredible experience.

Never ever in my life had I undergone such an experience - walking naked on the grass in the open at midnight!

Guru-ji made me do that and honestly it was a splendid experience. Had there not been the males present, it obviously would have been a bigger thrill.

Guru-ji: Welcome Anita to the last part of today’s Maha-yagya, i.e. the Yoni Jan Darshan. I hope I do not need to introduce these people to you again?

I prayed a lot in my mind so that Guru-ji did not notice the reddish tinge on my body at my intimate areas. And fortunately he did not interrogated me regarding the prominent redness reflected on my gaand.

Guru-ji indicated to Master-ji, Pande-ji, Chotu, and Mishra-ji. I could not meet their eyes in this absolute exposed condition. There was no need to look at their eyes as they must have been lapping my physical beauty – some had their eyes on my “doodh” and others obviously eyeing my “choot”.

Mishra-ji: Beti, I will not ask “how are you” to you, as I can clearly see how fit your body is!

He was of course present with his subtle sense of humor.

Master-ji: Madam, I wish I could measure you in this condition. Then you would not have a single complaint about your dress!

Pande-ji: Madam, you look beautiful…Believe me I am not exaggerating!

Chotu: Madam, so its tit for tat! That day you saw me naked while I took my bath, today you are naked to compensate that.

Guru-ji: Ha ha ha… Okay, okay. Lets not waste further time. Take your positions please. Beti, fold your arms and chant the mantra that I verbalize now.

I stood in the position for a prayer – still fully nude – the cold air was making my nipples hard and erect and goosebump all over my bare thighs. Guru-ji articulated a mantra and I repeated that with folded hands. Now at least my big round boobs were somewhat covered as my arms wrapped them during this prayer. Master-ji, Pande-ji, Chotu, and Mishra-ji had taken positions quite far from me – at least 15-20 feet away - at four corners.

Guru-ji: Uday, give her the water. Beti, this is Ganga jal and you need to wash your Yoni with it.

Uday handed me a bowl of water and I shamelessly sprinkled it on my choot in front of E-I-G-H-T adult males (even if I ignore Chotu)! I rubbed my choot with the water and then looked up to Guru-ji if he was satisfied.

Guru-ji: Wash your choot hairs also Beti.

Everybody’s focus was naturally on me as I got that “vulgar” command from Guru-ji. I was feeling so, so ashamed, but hardly could do anything about it. I clenched my teeth and obeyed Guru-ji’s instruction and started washing my thick choot hairs with the Ganga jal. I handed over the bowl to Sanjeev and indeed it was an incredible scene – myself standing naked in the open with waters dripping off my choot! I closed my eyes momentarily and gathered all my mental strength to combat this ultimate humiliating state.

Fortunately the moon was shinning dimly as there were clouds in the sky and that was the only cover that I had for my body!

Guru-ji: Okay Anita. Now you need to show your choot to four directions, i.e. East, West, North, and South. You will get one person representing each direction to whom you need to show up your choot. Actually these four directions signify that you are spreading your prayer to all the Gods and Goddesses and not confining it to Linga Maharaj only.

I nodded. I was really eager now to finish off and get under cover. It was getting increasingly painful to stand naked in front of so many males.

Guru-ji: Hey Chandrama, Hey Linga Maharaj! Hey Agni! …

Honestly I was listening to Guru-ji for the first time as I was so very conscious about my nakedness and was keenly waiting for the end of this episode.

Guru-ji: Beti, first you must seek approval from Master, who actually typifies East, which also is regarded as the source of power as it’s the origin point of the Sun.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-02-2019, 01:31 PM
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by behka - 29-01-2020, 12:35 PM