Adultery Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na
Sanjeev: Madam, I can understand your state of mind, but since this Yoni Jan Darshan is an integral part of the Puja, Guru-ji cannot exclude it by any means. Yes, he might change the four persons who would represent directions.

Nirmal: But Sanjeev, would Madam be more comfortable to Ramlal and all?

Me: No! No!

My reaction was instantaneous listening to Ramlal’s name. It was still better to go naked in front of these people, but not to the likes of Ramlal-type males.

Sanjeev: Madam, so you can yourself understand… Moreover, why are you so worried? Mishra-ji and Master-ji are elderly persons, you should not shy in front of them.

Nirmal: And Madam, surely you can ignore Chotu as he is too small to assess your beauty. He he…

Sanjeev: Very correct! Yes, I agree that you will find a bit hesitant in front of Pande-ji as he is a middle aged married person.

I was amazed to see the assessments done by these two males for me! I could well realize there was no escape and I had to do it. Sanjeev in the meantime seeing my undecided state was trying to take advantage of my naked condition.

The brute…

He was holding me by my shoulders and now in the process of convincing me he came so close that my swollen and pointed nipples started touching his chest. I immediately retracted and maintained a decent distance. I closed my eyes and thought for a while. Honestly I hardly have walked naked in my own house and here I need to walk down the ashram to the courtyard outside! And there I have to stand in front of four other males…. Oh No! How could I do it?

Nirmal: Madam, we are getting late…

Sanjeev: Yes Madam, we cannot wait here forever.

Seeing no way out, I had to agree to move ahead.

Me: Okay then, lets go…

I said reluctantly.

Sanjeev: Sure Madam, but you need drop that towel…

Me: Oh! Ye… yes…

I dropped the towel off my waist to the floor and stood completely nude in front of Sanjeev and Nirmal. They both naturally were ogling at my sensual beauty – my 30-year-old fully blossomed unclothed figure! I remembered right at that moment that just before my marriage my aunt came to our house and stayed till my marriage and she helped me one day with my bathing using a herbal body shampoo. That day I got fully naked in front of her in the toilet, but afterall she was a female, but still… After attaining maturity that was probably the only time I was completely naked in front of another person.

Sanjeev guided me through the door of the Puja-ghar outside to the corridor.

I wondered when I had last stepped outside the room in this fashion. Yes, I had been naked a number of times with my husband on bed in our house or in hotels when we used to go for a trip, but never ever had I walked in the house like this – in a completely stripped condition – probably not even once after marriage!

I walked very slowly through the corridor of the ashram – almost dying in shame with each step – my barefoot feeling the cold floor, my big round boobs jerking and undulating as I placed my feet on the floor, my fleshy buttocks swaying as sexily as ever as they always do under my sari, but today they were fully exposed! Nirmal was walking behind me and he must be enjoying that view to the maximum.

Naturally I was walking with my head down and suddenly I collided with Sanjeev because he stopped abruptly. Naturally my firm mammaries momentarily pressed against his body as I collided with him.

Me: What… what happened?

Sanjeev: Uff! These mosquitoes… are they not biting you? Madam, be very cautious! As you are not wearing anything, you are most prone to their bites.

There was no need to remind me of my stripped state and as I looked down at my firm naked boobs I only could let out a sigh. Sanjeev slapped his own foot twice or thrice and then started walking again. I walked past the corridor as it meandered through the ashram towards the courtyard.

Slap!

Me: Ouch! Hey! What’s this? Uffff…

Nirmal: Those blood suckers! Killed them both! See…

My ears got red instantly and my face flushed as I turned back and looked into Nirmal’s palms to see a couple of dead mosquitoes. He actually slapped my bare right ass cheek to smash the mosquitoes! It was so unexpected that I could not even react properly to this utterly outrageous behavior. Slapping a woman on her ass and getting away with that – almost unimaginable under normal circumstances, but here my crippled condition helped Nirmal to get away with that.

Nirmal: Sorry Madam about that, but hope I did not slap you too hard there?

I gave him a strong look and tried to convey the message through my eyes that I did not like his approach at all, but was not in a position to teach the bastard a lesson. My right ass cheek was in fact paining as he slapped very tightly on my firm round flesh.

Sanjeev: Madam I hope he did not slap you too hard because … I mean Madam your buttocks look very much fair… err… and if there is a red spot due to his slap, it would look rather odd in front of everybody.

I was simply baffled at such a comment and swallowed my annoyance somehow; I looked downwards to the floor biting my lips.

Nirmal: Sanjeev, it’s too dark here. I can’t see Madam’s bottoms properly.

Sanjeev: Why don’t you take this torch and check! If Guru-ji notices it can lead to a problem.

Saying that he instantly handed over a pencil torch to Nirmal.

Nirmal: Yes, yes… I still remember that Priyambada Devi case. Uhh!

Me: What nonsense is this!

Sanjeev: Madam, just a minute. Be patient! Madam, you yourself will be in an embarrassing state if Guru-ji detects any spot on your naked gaand.

Me: What? But… why?

By that time that bastard Nirmal had switched on the torch and was focussing on my large naked ass. I felt so very dishonored, as if more that being in my state of nakedness!
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-02-2019, 01:29 PM
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by behka - 29-01-2020, 12:35 PM