Adultery Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na
Saying that he smiled at me very suggestively. It seemed he knew very well that his enormous dick would be a welcome site for any matured female, especially married. I gently nodded my head, but was feeling immensely ashamed to reply such questions.

Guru-ji: …and you must have noticed that I fucked you in a different mood. But why? Just to ensure that I dig my pole deep enough inside your choot so that even if there are any subtle obstacles they are cleared.

He again smiled and I had to avoid eye contact with him in shyness.

Guru-ji: So Beti, don’t think that since you have lied down with me, you have done a big sin or something like that. It was just a part of my treatment. Tomorrow before concluding the Maha-yagya I will examine your choot again and do any needful further should that be a requisite. Am I clear?

Me: Ji Guru-ji.

Guru-ji: Are you clear in my mind?

Me: Ye… yes Guru-ji… but… I mean… as you can understand…

Guru-ji: I can understand that. You are surely not familiar to lie down with any male, but you are very loyal to your husband and that’s what is expected from you Beti. Your conservativeness is your strength Beti… I encounter several married women here. There are a few like you - well mannered, well cultured, and devoted to her family, but yes, definitely there are exceptions too, who only are in search of new enjoinment! But ultimately they fail to achieve their desired goal Beti, but you will not! Jai Linga Maharaj!

Me: Jai Linga Maharaj!

Honestly whatever I heard from that chat diluted a lot in my mind already!

Guru-ji: Now the last part of your Yoni Puja – the Yoni Jan Darshan. So lets move forward for that.

Guru-ji got up from his seat and was about to leave the room. I was a bit confused – where to go? And how can I go outside the room like this? Without wearing anything?!? I stood up holding the small towel in front of my pussy, though it was really of no use because all of the people present in that room had seen my naked pussy for a prolonged period of time. But still I was standing with my hands in front of my choot holding the towel!

Sanjeev: Guru-ji… err I mean…. you have not briefed Madam regarding Jan Darshan.

Guru-ji: Oho! Sorry. Anita, you come down with me and we will assemble in the courtyard for your Yoni Jan Darshan. Unfortunately as per the norm you have to come completely naked outside. There you will clean your Yoni with “Ganga jal” and then do the Jan Darshan to four persons who would actually signify the four directions, i.e. East, West, North, and South. Okay? Uday, Rajkamal, you two come with me. Hurry up!

Saying that he hurriedly left the puja-ghar along with Uday and Rajkamal. I stood there like a statue!

I was left stranded – going out in naked condition and showing up my choot to “four persons”…. Four persons? Who are they? Nirmal, Sanjeev, Uday and Rajkamal? If that was the case, then why did Guru-ji not say ‘that’; why did he mention “four people”?

What to do? My thought process started jumbling up! I experienced almost a virtual blackout. Guru-ji had already vanished through the door outside. I was utterly confused and perplexed and the joys of the fuck were starting to quickly drying up in this new situation.

Forgetting everything about the “chat” that I heard when I was lying with my eyes closed on the mattress after my fuck, I immediately sought help from Sanjeev only!

Me: Sanjeev…. I mean… How can I… How can I go out like this?

Sanjeev: Madam, all ladies who undergo Yoni Puja go to the courtyard for Jan Darshan like this… I mean without wearing anything.

Sanjeev was cool as cucumber.

Me: But… please understand! Its… its… Okay, okay! Tell me what did Guru-ji mean by “four people”?

Sanjeev: Which four?

Me: He said to me naa… ‘…do the Jan Darshan to four persons who would actually signify the four directions…’

Sanjeev: Oh! Madam, you seem to be too anxious! Yes, since we four are involved in your Puja, we cannot stand as directions indicators, so it has to be…

Me: Another four men?

I almost screamed!

Sanjeev: Yes! Of course! But Madam, relax…

I was already having dry lips and cold fingers in apprehension and nervousness and now seeing the inevitable I straightaway held Sanjeev’s hand and begged for help.

Me: Sanjeev… please understand… I am an adult woman … how can I go and stand like this before four more unknown males! It’s absurd… please…

Sanjeev: Oh! Madam, you are jumping into conclusions too fast!

Nirmal: Yes Madam. Why are you so anxious?

Me: You just shut up!

Sanjeev: Madam, listen to me first!

Saying that Sanjeev held me by my shoulders and gave a jerk to grab my attention. As I looked up into his eyes I could sense my big tits jiggled and swayed very sexily. I rarely had this sort of an experience that someone was holding on to my shoulder to talk to me while my boobs are hanging naked! Yes, I do have conversations with my husband in a topless condition, but that’s naturally on bed in an intimate state.

I could feel Sanjeev was feeling my naked shoulders with his fingers as he gripped me there. I was standing pretty close to him and my firm protruding tits were inches away from his chest.

Sanjeev: Madam, calm down. No one is unknown to you! No one.

Me: But… but who are they? Sanjeev… please tell me!

Sanjeev: Madam, you are a disciple to Linga Maharaj! You have taken diksha and have undergone the Yoni Puja! Still you are so shy! I am surprised!

Me: Sanjeev please… tell me who are they?

Sanjeev: Pande-ji, Mishra-ji, Chotu and Master-ji.

Nirmal: No one is an outsider Madam, so why are you so worried!

My lips parted wide in exclamation and I almost froze as I listened to the names.

Sanjeev: Madam, I thought you should be comfortable, as you know each of them pretty well.

Me: But… but… how can I…

My throat choked and in fact trickles of tears came to my eyes imagining my compromised state.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-02-2019, 01:29 PM
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by behka - 29-01-2020, 12:35 PM