Adultery Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na
Sanjeev: You bastard! I wish you also get into a similar situation with this Anita!

Nirmal: Okay, okay, carry on!

Sanjeev: After failing at Ramshila, I thought immediately after lunch I would take my chance, but… You know these villagers… From 02:00 p.m. this fucking lot would start flocking around the ashram for Guru-ji’s darshan. The time was so short that I was not able to convince her for the fuck, but indeed she was a tough nut boss!

Uday: You missed the bus and that’s history now!

Sanjeev: Priya was different yaar! You won’t believe that at one time I had opened all the hooks of her blouse and my hand was inside her brassiere, but still she was mentally strong enough to refuse me for the fuck! Just imagine! And somehow I could not exert force on her…

Rajkamal: Oye! How can a woman refuse to lie down after she allowed you to open her blouse!

Sanjeev: Huh! These housewives… They are great nakhrewalis Raj!

Sanjeev: Pseudo-conservativeness! In front of Guru-ji they can do anything in the name of Puja, but with us in the leisure they will come up with reservations in the name of social norms, morality, cheating, etc.

True! True! They all chorused.

Nirmal: Whatever friends! It’s a great pleasure to see these shy housewives getting shameless coming here to the ashram.

Uday: A few years back the setting was more open and we surely used to extract more pleasure, isn’t it Nirmal!

Nirmal: O yes! Raj missed that!

Rajkamal: Yes I know, but I am satisfied with what I am getting now.

Uday: Still Beta. Previously any woman coming for Maha-yagya had to be naked throughout… Ahhaa…

Sanjeev: Abbe… not only that! Tell something about the bathing! Raj will bounce his head on the wall.

Uday: O yes! Raj previously any woman who underwent Maha-yagya had to bathe in a small artificial pond in the ashram. The depth of the tub was such that if anyone does not basic swimming rules would not be able to float there.

Nirmal: Though most women coming from the rural side knew swimming – still seeing a naked woman swim is some sight!

Sanjeev: Not only that… there were few housewives who came from the towns and did not know swimming and we used to teach them swimming. Ha ha ha…

Nirmal: Yes, yes… And I instantly remember one and only Alka Madam?

Uday: Oho! That Madam who complained to Guru-ji that Nirmal was holding her breasts during swim classes and that she could not concentrate on learning! Ha ha ha…

Ha ha ha… There was a roar of laughter again. I was wondering where had I come! Ashram or Harem!

Rajkamal: Then what happened?

Sanjeev: Alka Madam’s swim teacher was changed Uday Saab was appointed!

Nirmal: He he… His first prescription was Alka Madam’s sari.

Rajkamal: Meaning?

Uday: Abe she was a hot maal, but she pretended not to reveal that. On the first day while showing her how to remain floated, I abundantly pressed and squeezed her tits over her blouse and I could make out of her face that she was enjoying. At the end of that day I asked her that next day she needs to go inside water without her sari to reduce weight.

Sanjeev: And our Uday Saab completed the swimming class when Alka Madam went inside water in her blouse and petticoat, but got out after the swimming class in her bra only!

Rajkamal: Only bra! My goodness! Uday bhai! Jai ho!

Uday: Ha ha ha… Actually Alka Madam did not use to wear anything under her petticoat and moreover during those days wearing a panty was not in vogue that much among married women.

Nirmal: Ei ei ei… Sssh… Sssssssssshhhh…. Guru-ji is coming back.

Though I was not fully in my senses by still listening to all these from Guru-ji’s disciples I was quite shocked and startled. It seemed they have no respect for any female and considers all housewives who come in the ashram for treatment as “cheap”! I had developed a lot of affection for Uday, but listening to the chat he was having with others, I felt so distressed!

I could hear footsteps of Guru-ji and opened my eyes. The strangest thing however was whenever Guru-ji came into view every thread of my thinking got jumbled and then whatever HE said seemed to be the right path – such was the magic of his presence!

Guru-ji: Sanjeev, give Anita a towel to cover herself.

Sanjeev came up with a towel, which could cover only one part of my body – either my boobs or my pussy. I preferred to cover my pussy and thighs and sat in front of Guru-ji in a topless condition. Sanjeev, Uday, Nirmal, and Rajkamal were all staring at my big firm undulating breasts – naturally!

Guru-ji: Beti, before you start reaching conclusions and start feeling cheated and anxious in your mind, I want to clear up the mess so that you are transparent to your inner self. Okay?

Me: Ji Guru-ji.

Guru-ji: Look Anita, after the initial thrill of what you had minutes before are over, you will start feeling depressed as subconsciously you will sense an urge to feel “cheated” or a sentiment like “you have cheated your husband” or “you have gone so much down” etc. and so on and so forth. Just put a period there.

Guru-ji’s voice was strong and loud and it was so powerful that my brain stopped working as he weaved his logic even though I was quite conscious by then.

Guru-ji: Neither you have cheated your husband, nor I have cheated you, nor you have gone down morally. You are here for a treatment and it was my realization that with medications alone you could not achieve your goal. There was some blockade in your vaginal path, which hopefully will be cleared now. But if it remains, the male seeds cannot meet yours properly. Getting me Beti?

Me: Ji… Ji Guru-ji.

Guru-ji: So the fact that you have enjoyed sex was a part of your treatment only. You might argue that why was it needed as you meet your husband on bed regularly. Isn’t it?

Yes, right! Since I am fucked by my husband already, why was this fuck needed! I nodded and looked eagerly at Guru-ji.

Guru-ji: Beti, did you not notice a difference in the style in which your husband fucks you and the way I fucked you?

My ears started to warm up and become red listening to such lewd things discussed so openly!

Guru-ji: Beti, you have seen my lund…
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-02-2019, 01:29 PM
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by behka - 29-01-2020, 12:35 PM