Adultery Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na
Nirmal: Don’t call her “nati”!

Ha ha ha… Again there was a roar of laughter.

Uday: But yaar Sanjeev, whatever you say, Priya Madam gave our Nirmal a lot of indulgence.

Sanjeev: Indulgence! This motherchod took bath one day with her!

Uday: Sala! Have you forgotten her husband! A pure Undertaker! If he knows that our Nirmal washed his biwi’s peeth while bathing…

Rajkamal: He will simply swallow our Nirmal bhaiya! Ha ha ha..

Nirmal: Chop salo! That’s my credit to enter with her in the toilet!

Sanjeev: Credit! U-u-h! Seems he has forgotten the slap of that bitch… what… what was her name…?

Rajkamal: Sandhya Madam! Sandhya Madam!

Sanjeev: Yes, yes. Why? Mr. Nirmal? Have you forgotten that?

Nirmal: Huh! That was just an accident.

Rajkamal: Oho! Accident! I still remember it. The setting was almost like this. Guru-ji had just completed fucking that bitch. Then there was some problem and so the Jan Darshan was scheduled next day. We all bid her good night, but this chodu…

Uday: Hey… wait naa… E Nirmal, tell us once more … what happened that day.

Nirmal: Huh! But that was not my fault…

Sanjeev: Okay, okay, it was not your fault. But come again.

Nirmal: You all were waiting for me when I went inside her room. Right? When I entered there I saw Sandhya Madam was standing in front of the mirror. I thought she was combing her hair, but soon found that she was checking something in her choot by lifting her petticoat in front of the mirror. As she saw me she dropped her petticoat and turned towards me. As I conversed that bitch was constantly scratching her choot openly in front of me. I thought she was giving me a signal. She asked me to make the bed and as I was doing that she went to the toilet. I noticed she left the toilet door half-open and as I peeped in I saw she was again inspecting her choot lifting her petticoat. I could not resist myself and went inside the toilet….

Sanjeev: And then we all heard the intensity of that slap!

Ha ha ha… Again, there was a roar of laughter.

Rajkamal: But whatever you say, this Madam is quite special. She possesses such a tight figure that will spin any head.

Nirmal: O yes, this Madam is very special! Oh! What a large sexy gaand she has!

Sanjeev: Haa yaar! She is a bomb! We all must attempt to fuck her once.

Rajkamal: Hey… slowly… she might hear us.

Nirmal: Yes, yes. Softly… softly.

All the good feelings that I was having during and after the fuck was gradually evaporating listening to these talks of Guru-ji’s disciples! It seemed that they had no respect for any female! Unfortunately, Guru-ji was still not back and there was more left for me to hear!

Sanjeev: This bitch reminds me of Chithra Madam!

Uday: Oh! Sanjeev! You hit the bulls’ eye!

Rajkamal: Yes, yes. She should get the best bitch of the ashram award!

Nirmal: But honestly yaar, would anyone like to have such a wife?

Uday: No way!

Sanjeev: Whenever you go to her room you will always find that randi in her knickers. I doubt even at home she hardly dresses up properly. All neighborhood boys and uncles must have fucked her once! Ha ha ha…

Rajkamal: Arre on a couple of days I even caught her with a cucumber in her hand when she opened the door!

Uday: But boss, she satisfied us all.

Sanjeev: O yes, o yes! After her Yoni Puja she was free for all.

Uday: Sali… took two males a day! What a bitch!

Uday: Yes, after lunch Rajkamal shared her bed and after dinner Sanjeev, it was your turn. And next day after lunch it was me and after dinner it the turn of this chodu!

Nirmal: She was 35 or 36! Was it?

Sanjeev: Yes, matured and very much experienced. Her figure though was a bit flabby!

Nirmal: How can it remain tight if she is so hungry!

Uday: But still she was childless!

Rajkamal: And do you remember when his husband came to take her, he was thanking us like anything!

Sanjeev: Ha ha ha… He did not even know his wife was acting Draupadi here.

The roar of laughter was now giving me goosebump all over my body, not out of enjoyment, but out of fear!

Sanjeev: But I will always repent for Preeti… that Marwari housewife.

Uday: Yes, I always wonder how you missed her! She was so close to you!

Sanjeev: Yes yaar! From the very beginning as this Anita is fond of you, Preeti was also fond of me. But I could not quite…

Rajkamal: You should take lessons from Uday Bhaiya! See, he has already pinned this Madam except for a fuck in her choot, which I guess would be a cakewalk for him considering the fuck Madam got today…

Ha ha ha… There was again a big roar of laughter and a cold wave was as if trickled down my spine. Uday - he also treated me just like a mere sex object and nothing else!

Uday: Sure friends! I promise to fuck hard this super sexy bitch after the yagya. Guru-ji was saying her choot is still very tight… Her husband must be a big chodu! Sala…

Sanjeev: I hope this Anita does not turn out to be another Priya! Somehow she was not ready to compromise again! Arre.. after she was fucked by Guru-ji, the very next day I took her to the nearby Ramshila hillock for a walk. The place remains desolate and I thought it would be a safe place to fuck her there.

Uday: But there was some inspection going on…

Sanjeev: Right! Sala… They did not have any other day to do their measurements. As we sat there and I was trying my best to heat her up, those men showed up to do some measurements there for a factory!

Uday: Ahaaaaaaaa…. So sad!
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-02-2019, 01:28 PM
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by behka - 29-01-2020, 12:35 PM