Adultery Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na
More...

I was still relishing the effects of the grand fuck by Guru-ji and was wondering when was I last so must satisfied after an intercourse? Hardly there were days in my married life that I extracted so much “prolonged” stimulation and thrill from having sex. I thanked Guru-ji in my mind for giving me that pleasure. I still had not recovered fully from my “slurry” state and was lying absolutely naked on the white mattress in front of Guru-ji and his four disciples with my eyes closed.

Guru-ji: Beti, was this the first time getting fucked by a second person other than your husband?

Me: Ji Guru-ji.

Guru-ji: Okay… which means you do religiously stick to the social norms. You know Beti, most married women who come here for Yoni Puja revealed to me that they had copulated once or twice with another male apart from their husbands. But Beti, do not hold an ill notion about them because actually most of them did that when they were utterly frustrated not getting a child may be 5-7 years after marriage.

Me: Hmm… okay… understandable.

I was replying to Guru-ji with my eyes closed. It felt so good to lie like that on the mattress in Guru-ji’s strong arms.

Guru-ji: And from my vast experience I have seen that it does work in cases where the husband’s sperm are weak and mostly non-motile. It does work in cases where a matured 35-year-old woman gets a fuck within her fertile period by a younger male and also vice versa as in your case. I am pretty sure the way you have undergone all the Puja and treatment, you will surely reap the benefit.

Me: I must… Guru-ji… I will die if I do not….

Guru-ji: I know Beti and since you have been so well behaved and committed in the ashram that I am very glad… and I will ensure your gift… I mean pregnancy.

I opened my eyes, smiled and nodded to express my gratitude. Guru-ji also in return and smiled at me and then gently brought down his face on me and kissed my lips. My lips had tasted so much of male saliva by this time that I almost forgot how my saliva tastes! Guru-ji’s thick lips sucked whatever juice was remaining in my lips, though there was hardly any due to the invasion by so many males in such a short time!

Guru-ji: You know Beti, most of the women who came to me for Maha-yagya got pregnant after getting back home and surely you would be no exception. Yes, I need to check for certain other things later and I feel you won’t mind that.

Me: Of course not Guru-ji.

Guru-ji: Okay. Now that Mantra Daan, the Puja, Yoni Massage and Yoni Sugam are complete and with satisfactory results, we will wrap up with the Jan Darshan. Take a little rest and then we will do that. Jai Linga Maharaj!

Guru-ji alighted from the mattress kissing me on my forehead, as I lay there on the mattress in bright yellow light in front of his disciples.

Guru-ji: Sanjeev give her the medication and Beti you just relax while I will be back in five minutes.

Sanjeev handed me a cup in which he had poured a green colored medicine.

The taste of the fluid was great and as it passed through my throat it gave me a very satisfying feeling along with a cool effect. Since I was still not 100% out of the effect of that drug (mixed in charanamrit) as well as the very impressive fucking that I just enjoyed with Guru-ji, I preferred to close my eyes and rest for a while on the mattress. Honestly I was eagerly recapping Guru-ji’s wonderful calm and lengthy style of fucking.

Sanjeev: Lets move to this side so that Madam doesn’t feel disturbed.

I could sense without opening my eyes that Sanjeev and others moved towards the door of the puja-ghar. I was feeling sleepy though was quite conscious. I was still stark naked – my choot, thighs, belly, navel, tits everything was exposed in the bright light of the room. It’s not that I was not aware of that, but the effect of Guru-ji’s fuck was so mesmerizing that I forgot about my nakedness and preferred to rest and revisit the enjoyable moments.

Sanjeev, Uday, Nirmal, and Rajkamal were gossiping amongst themselves in a low tone and all parts of their conversation was not reaching me also. In fact initially I did not pay any attention to what they were saying, but as I heard some phrases, I automatically got inclined to listen to them.

Nirmal: What do you think? This Madam looks so beautiful, how can she have a problem?

Sanjeev: It’s not Madam who has the problem probably. Her husband seems to be having problems with his ability.

Uday: Surely, she has the tightness of a teenager!

Sanjeev: Kya re! Which teenager did u taste my dear in recent times?

Uday: Ha ha… No, I am just saying… true! It’s been so long that I have not fucked a sweet sixteen!

Sanjeev: See his desire! Sala… Sweet sixteen! Dhoondte reh jaoge!

Rajkamal: Why? Have you all forgotten Asha?

Sanjeev: Oh! How can I forget her! Kya maal thi yaar! Alas! None of us could fuck her!

Rajkamal: True! But I still visualize her small hairy choot and tight apples and masturbate.

Nirmal: I wish Asha comes here in the future for any problem… He he…

Uday: Still! We should be happy that we were able to see that sexy maal fully naked.

Rajkamal: Uuuuuh! Kya doodh thi!

Uday: Pio glass full! Ha ha ha…

Rajkamal: I wish I could fuck her and definitely she would prefer me due to my age.

Sanjeev: Huh! Drink your age and be happy! Sala!

Nirmal: But friends, this Madam is also very attractive considering she is matured and married too.

Sanjeev: Uh! Yes, that I admit! Even after so many fucks, I am amazed to see the tightness of Sali’s tits!

Nirmal: Uuuuh! Yes, she has rubber-tight breasts did you notice her nipples! Uhh… Always in attention pose! Ha ha ha…

Sanjeev: If I were her husband, I would have sucked them all night!

Rajkamal: With your height, you can only daydream of that Nimal bhaiya!

Ha ha ha… There was a roar of laughter.

Nirmal: Shut up! Why? Did Priya Madam not told in front of everyone that she loved me…

Sanjeev: Nati Priay’s love for…
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-02-2019, 01:28 PM
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by behka - 29-01-2020, 12:35 PM