Adultery Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na
It exactly seemed as if he was testing vegetables at the market and commenting before buying as he groped and inspected my gaand. I was again getting too much excited as he began rubbing his swollen cock on her fleshy bottoms. I tried to lay still allowing Guru-ji to fondle my tender body as per his wish. He also parted my ass cheeks and tried to figure out the depth of my ass crack and there were words of encouragement from his disciples as he did that! I noticed that Uday, Sanjeev, Rajkamal, and Nirmal were now on the mattress and very close to us.

It appeared to me as if I was making love in public! Had I not been drugged, I surely could not have gone to this limit of shamelessness. I was compromised to such a state now that even if one by one fucks me now I could not object to that! Thankfully I was drugged and hence was not able to think deep and rational.

I kept my eyes closed as Guru-ji was making his advances very emphatically and I started to part my thighs more and more!

Guru-ji: Kya gaand payi hai Sali! (=What a pair of buttocks this bitch has!)

Guru-ji’s hands dropped down now rubbing and feeling the smoothness of my silky thighs and legs. Guru-ji started kissing and massaging my very well formed fair thighs. Guru-ji now again turned me supine and started kneading the fleshy mound of my thick hairy choot.

Guru-ji: Anita, you know, very few women whom I have fucked all these years has this sort of a hairy choot. In fact I do not like clean shaved choot, but that’s probably because most of the time I get the opportunity to fuck conservative housewives only. Ha ha ha…

I was only groaning and shuffling in excitement in utter sexual thirst not realizing the mask of Guru-ji was slowly falling through the crack as he preparing to screw me hard.

Guru-ji ran his fingers all along my slit manipulating my labial swelling and teasing my clitoris.

Me: Uuuuiiiiiiiiiiii…… Oooooooooorrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeee……. Maaaaaaaaaaaaa…….. Oooooooooooooooooo………. Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu…….

That’s all I was left with and Guru-ji along with his disciples was thoroughly enjoying my extremely stimulated state. I just went on widening my thighs and offered my choot fully for his access, and that too very willingly!

Guru-ji: Anita, let me see whether you are fully ready for the climax or not. Folks, lets see how much Anita is eager to have my lund!

Guru-ji addressed the last few words for his disciples and immediately pushed his middle finger very strongly into the slushiness of my vagina.

Me: Ooooooooooooooooooooo……… Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa………

I was simply on cloud nine! O! What a feeling! I never got such a tease from Rajesh!

I very eagerly lifted my large buttocks and accommodated Guru-ji’s finger better in my choot reflecting my eagerness and fervor - very, very shamelessly. And immediately there was a round of applause by clapping from Uday, Sanjeev, Rajkamal, and Nirmal.

A literal dumfounded ambiance! I continued to act immorally in my delirium.

Guru-ji now smelled my choot like a street dog! I could feel his hot breath of my choot and adjacent areas and soon he just started rubbing his face on my thick tuft of pubic hairs.

Me: Uuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii… ………………

I was left in the seventh heaven as I felt Guru-ji’s pointed nose on my choot, choot hairs, and my “lips”. When the tip of his tongue probed into my engorged vaginal lips, a shiver of extreme pleasure ran down the length of my body. I was discharging and was surely peaking for a huge orgasm as I tossed my head on the pillow from side to side, moaning and groaning, and gyrating my fleshy buttocks rhythmically.

Guru-ji: Beti, I will do the Yoni Sugam check now. Jai Linga Maharaj!

Guru-ji told in a hoarse voice and quickly spread my naked thighs wide apart and also pushed up both my knees to touch on either of my shoulders. I could well realized I was getting positioned for the fuck and honestly I needed that badly. My whole body was aching like anything. Guru-ji placed a pillow below my hips and pushed up my hairy choot on top. I looked round to note that four pair of thirsty eyes were gaping at my spread out pussy. I must be looking utterly vulgar and cheap lying like that on the mattress, but yet so exciting for those males!

Guru-ji did not waste a second and placed his enormous throbbing cock at my vaginal opening and began to push the cock-head into my hole. I was so, so excited in anticipation to have that large, thick, nourished cock in my pussy that I just kissed Guru-ji on his cheek.

Me: Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh! Sssssssssssssssssssssss………

I cried out in ecstasy as he slowly pushed his erect monstrous dick into my choot. This was the first time I was getting fucked by another man apart from my husband! It was a “paap” I knew, but neither my mind nor my body was in a position to debate on that. I eagerly lifted my hips to accommodate more and more of that enormous meat. As Guru-ji’s cock began to gradually slide into my choot, the upper part of his body came over my bare jiggling tits and his face was right over mine. His lips slowly came down on me and whispering “Jai Linga Maharaj” in my ears he started kissing me. His warm thick lips took control of my lips and he started sucking the honey out of my full lips.

It was indeed different! The whole feeling – having the Godman on my body, his calm and composed lovemaking, his thick warm lips, his strong shoulders, his stout legs, and of course his monstrous cock. The feeling was so “full”, which actually every woman desires for!

Guru-ji was stroking slowly at the beginning while he continued to kiss my lips and his whole body was balanced on his right hand as his left arm started pressing and squeezing my firm boobs. There was no big rush (unlike my husband) and the pleasure was so long lasting!

Me: Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh! Moooooooorrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeee! G-u-r-u-j-i…. Mooooooorrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeee…….

Guru-ji was enjoying my fully blossomed jawani spread on the mattress with deep long strokes. I was as if melting under his body. I was very evidently and shamelessly thrusting my hips to have the whole of his thick meat inside my cunt. Honestly I was feeling a very much “filled up” sensation inside my choot. My walls were stretched to maximum to accommodate Guru-ji’s thick erect lund. I was in fact raising my buttocks voluntarily and fucking myself back and could realize his cock inching inside my wet choot!

Guru-ji: How are you feeling Anita? You must enjoy fully and do not think that you are ditching your husband in any way.

Me: Ummmmmmmmmmm…. G-r-e-a-t f-e-e-l-i-n-g G-u-r-u-j-i…

Guru-ji: Just enjoy… Jai Linga Maharaj! Jai Linga Maharaj!

Saying that Guru-ji pushed apart my thighs still further so that my legs were pushed up over my head! Guru-ji kept thrusting his lund into my tight choot with speed and force. I was heaving up and down on the mattress as my choot received his forceful thrusts. I was naturally sweating heavily as Guru-ji continued to pump his cock furiously (now) into my hairy cunt.

Guru-ji: Anita, what a choot you have dear! So tight! Wow!

My body was being thrown up and down with his thrusts I was loudly moaning and biting my own lips hard. I was surely getting to the discharge of my orgasm. Seeing that Guru-ji now started slamming his cock with full force and vigor into my choot.

Me: Ooooooooooiiiiiiiiiiiiii……… Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh……..

Guru-ji slammed into me still more deeply and I could feel the whole cock inside my choot. Apparently I had a doubt at the back of my mind that whether I could take Guru-ji’s monstrous lund fully in my choot, but I was surprised and overjoyed that I could take that fully into my pussy without much difficulty!

Now I wrapped my arms and thighs tight around him and I started to fuck my vagina upwards onto Guru-ji’s penis, with such force and pressure. I knew I could not hold it any more as I was heavily cumming. My whole body jerked as my vaginal muscles gripped Guru-ji’s penis and I had a wide burst of my orgasm.

Me: Oooooooooooooooooo…………. Mmmmmaaaaaaaaaaaaaa……….. Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu………… Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa……… Oooooooooooiiiiiiiiiii…

I moaned deeply and very, very loudly as my vagina began to release my juices in full force. My nails dug deep into Guru-ji’s back and my thighs wrapped tighter and tighter around his torso. My orgasm lasted for more than a minute and I kept moaning throughout. And finally I collapsed breathless dead tired.

Guru-ji: Beti, now it’s my turn to fill your barrel.

Guru-ji now was drilling me with much force tasting my womanhood fully with his strong and enormous manhood and my vaginal muscles gripped his cock and started pressing it to deliver the semen. The rhythmic thrusting by Guru-ji was making my big boobs jiggle continuously and I surely felt as if in heaven. Guru-ji was indeed a special male as I was pretty sure that no normal male could hold back his fluid even after drilling his cock for so long in my tight choot, but Guru-ji was extraordinary. Unlike my husband, whose longivity is at most 2-3 minutes in my choot (once we both are totally charged up), Guru-ji dragged this beatutiful experience to almost 10 minutes and still he was prepared to milk me more! He was still grinding my slippery choot with his erect tool at the same pace at which he started, yet not ejaculated for once!

But finally Guru-ji let his own orgasm burst and he slammed his cock deep into mine making me feel seventh heaven. I was shouting in excitement as I felt my choot was getting filled with his ejaculation. Unlike my husband, the unloading of his semen was also unique as it was a long process (my husband is just eager to offload his load into my hole and then starts snoring!) and the thrust at which Guru-ji’s cum was hitting my vaginal walls was just making me drool like anything. My whole body shivered and I wrapped my arms very tight around Guru-ji and hugged him.

Guru-ji: (whispered in my ears): Beti, are you happy now?

Me: Ummmmmmmmm…….

I could not react anything more.

Guru-ji: My seeds will help you get pregnant Anita. Don’t worry!

My eyes got closed in satisfaction and exhaustion.

Guru-ji: Anita, you are just wonderful. Even after marriage you are very tight and sexy. Your husband should roam like a dog around you all day. What a fantastic choot you have! Ah! I was very much satisfied after a gap. It sucked out my cock like a vacuum cleaner. Ha ha ha…

I smiled as I was listening to him with eyes closed. I was feeling so very relieved as I was feeling unrest within me (due to the drug effect from the charanamrit).
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-02-2019, 01:27 PM
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by behka - 29-01-2020, 12:35 PM