Adultery Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na
O my God! If all four males sit on the mattress, they would be clearly able to see my big naked ass and pussy below my flying skirt! I looked around anxiously, but could do not anything. I was cursing the table fan, but never realized that it was pre-planned and placed there exactly to get this effect when the woman undergoing Yoni Puja stands on the platform. I looked down for a moment to assess my condition and was shocked to note that since I was standing at a height (though less that a foot from the mattress) on that platform, Guru-ji and his disciples were getting an incredible view of my naked lower half of the body with my skirt fluttering very naughtily. I immediately closed my eyes and was not looking down in utter shame, but could realize that I was again succumbing to my sexual urge, which I somehow kept in check for some minutes with my mental strength.

Guru-ji also made me more inclined towards my urge, as he began to rub the kumkum on my naked legs and thighs. His hands were freely moving on my naked plump thighs exploring the insides and the back too. I was clenching my lips with my teeth and almost shaking in ecstasy. Guru-ji had lighted agarbattis in his other hand and was moving them in a bunch in front of my choot as if worshipping it! This went on for a few minutes. I again started peaking as his fingers and palms brushed my upper thighs now touching my choot!

Me: Uuuuuuuuuuuu….. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Guru-ji was exploring my pussy area slowly feeling every bit of it while he was continuously chanting mantras supplemented by his disciples’ humming “Om Eim Hrim Klim Chamundayei Vicche Namaha!”

Guru-ji: Beti, can you just part your legs a bit…. Yeah!…. Yeah! Fine.

Guru-ji checked the distance between my parted legs by inserting his fingers touching my asshole! I was trembling in excitement and my juices were flowing off my choot. Guru-ji unmistakably could see that and I was starting to go wild when he actually inserted his finger into my choot! Guru-ji’s finger was strong, rock steady, and long enough to reach deep into my pussy hole. He was slowly moving his erect finger in my choot feeling my tight vaginal walls and was pushing it more and more inside my juicy love spot. I was going crazy and was self pressing my tight mammaries with my folded arms as I moaned aloud very shamelessly. I never ever had experienced this sort of a long teasing in a standing posture and honestly Guru-ji had a magical finger – it remained straight, it was filling up my choot very well, and its subtle circular motion inside took me out of this world.

Me: Aaaaaaaaaaaah… Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh… Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh…

Guru-ji was increasing the frequency of his finger moving in and out of my choot. His finger naturally was filled with my hot vaginal juices and I noticed his face was so close to my choot now that he can actually kiss it!

Me: Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuu……… Oooooooooooooooo………. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa…

I simply could not hold it any more (probably because of the prolonged groping by different men during Mantra Daan) and started cumming. My whole body jerked and ached as my vaginal muscles cramped on Guru-ji’s inserted finger.

Me: Oooohhhhhh….. Aaaaaaaahhhh… Eeeeeeeeiiiiii…. Uuuuuuuuhhhh…

I was splashing his finger with my juice and my legs getting wider and wider. My whole body bent in my standing posture and the table-fan now virtually made my skirt nonexistent by making it fly to my waist! It must have been a grand view for all of Guru-ji’s disciples and extremely teasing too! Guru-ji realizing that I have had an orgasm slowly took out his finger from my vagina. I desperately wanted to lie down on the mattress and fortunately for me that’s what the doctor ordered!

Guru-ji: Beti, you can lie down and relax. Sanjeev, give some more charanamrit. She must be thirsty!

Before I lied down on the mattress, I eagerly gulped down some more charanamrit, as I was feeling rather thirsty, not knowing at all that it would only hasten up my sexual urge. Sanjeev came near me and held my skirt up with one hand and wiped my thighs with a cloth, as they got sticky with my vaginal juices. He did it with such a casual approach that I was stunned as I gasped for breath after the thorough finger fuck. I felt exactly like my little childhood days when I was in junior school in Class I or II and have urinated in my school uniform and the fourth class staff was cleaning me pulling up my skirt!

Sanjeev also wiped off drops of juices from my choot hairs! I was depicting the biggest ad for shamelessness because here I was a full-bodied woman, married, 30+ and was lying on the mattress with my hairy choot completely exposed!

Guru-ji: Thanks Sanjeev.

Guru-ji gave me some time to recompose myself from the orgasm I had just now and then started again. Till such time I lied on the mattress with my exposed pussy, my fully bare thighs and legs, my miniskirt twirling under my round hips, and my boobs almost toppling off my strapless tiny brassiere. Guru-ji was performing some “archana” while all his four disciples continuously gaped at my juicy jawani!

Guru-ji: Beti, are you in a condition to listen to me?

I was feeling much calm and relaxed now as my juices have flowed out.

Me: Ye… yes Guru-ji.

I replied from my supine position.

Guru-ji: Beti, do not allow the goal of your Yoni Puja to wipe off your head. That will help you to keep focussed. As I said, you must enjoy the sexual torment that you gather in course of it. Okay?

Me: O… okay Guru-ji.

I meekly replied.

Guru-ji: Now I will guide you through the Yoni massage and Yoni Sugam, which are not only unique but also very exciting. I think you will like it the most – this I am telling from my years of experience with married ladies undergoing Yoni Puja. As I have seen previously that most ladies want to be fully naked during this time, but that’s not a compulsory condition for this stage.

What’s left for me to be naked, I wondered! The whole of my lower body was bare and in fact the most private region of any female, her choot, was exposed – what more did he want?

Guru-ji: The goal of Yoni massage is not orgasm Beti. Orgasm is often a pleasant and a very welcome side effect, which most females desire also, but Beti the goal is to pleasure massage the Yoni for removing all hindrances in it. Getting me?

I nodded from my lying posture.

Guru-ji: I hope the Yoni massage will build greater intimacy and trust among us and will surely expand your sexual horizons Beti so that you would be in a better position to satisfy your husband on bed once you get back to home.

Again home? Oh No! Guru-ji again reminded me that I have a family life, which did not resemble in any way what I was doing now. The way I was seductively resting on the mattress with a heavy dose of exposure in front of these males would have been a total shock to any of my family members.

Me: Guru-ji… please… don’t remind me of my home… now…

Guru-ji: Oho. I can understand, but still you should not think negative about your present state, as this is only a part of the Maha-yagya for which your mother-in-law herself agreed when she came over here. Isn’t it?

Me: Hmm… true, but…

Guru-ji: Anyway, lets forget that and concentrate on the massage.

Me: Better Guru-ji.

Guru-ji now became active with the procedure of Yoni Massage. He came near me and made me lie on my back on the mattress with a couple of pillows under my head.

Guru-ji: Beti, I hope you would not mind if I remove your skirt now because as it is…

Yes, “as it is” it was exposed. My 30-year-old, matured, used, hairy choot was visible to all!

Me: Ummss… (I tried to say “yes”)

Guru-ji instantly opened my skirt button and threw it to a corner and made my lower half of the body fully unclothed.

Guru-ji: Anita, can you see your choot from your position? That’s important in Yoni massage.

I looked down at my pussy and yes I was able to see the thick tuft of my choot hairs and my slit. I nodded.

Guru-ji: Good. Now Beti, just lift your gaand a bit. I will place this there for your comfort.

As I lifted my heavy buttocks off the mattress, Guru-ji placed a pillow covered with a towel there. Then he spread my legs apart with the knees slightly bent (Guru-ji placed cushions under my knees ass well) and this whole action readily made my genitals clearly exposed and evident in front of his face.

Guru-ji: Beti, if you allow I will sit between your legs.

I parted my legs more so that he could sit in between my legs. Guru-ji sat in a cross-legged fashion on a pillow. Everything seemed to be planned and arranged so neatly!

Guru-ji: Actually Beti, you know, this is the best position as it will enable me to gain full access to your Yoni and also to other parts of your body. Now I will start. Just close your eyes once and do a prayer to Linga Maharaj so that your Yoni massage is successful and Yoni Sugam is smooth.

Before Guru-ji made body contact with me, I did the prayer with an anxious mind and a throbbing heart.

Guru-ji: Now take a deep breath. Pause. Release. And then take another. And, throughout this process you should take deep breaths Anita, but do not hyperventilate. Okay?

I followed Guru-ji’s instruction and he himself was also demonstrating what he said to me. He gently started massaging my naked legs, thighs, and abdomen as if in a preparation to touch my Yoni! Except for my tits, the whole of my body was lying nude and my wheat-colored body was looking was as if glowing like molten gold in the light of yagya fire. I had closed my eyes and enjoying his touch on my body and I could clearly feel an additional urge from within myself to get more physical with Guru-ji!

Guru-ji: Uday, hand me over the oil.

Guru-ji now poured a small quantity of the oil on the mound of my Yoni. It was just enough to drip down the outer lips and the oil quickly covered the outside of my pussy. Guru-ji now started to gently massage the mound and outer lips of my Yoni. Instantly I was feeling rays of shocks traveling all over my body. No one ever had massaged my pussy like this before. Yes, I did receive brief periods of pussy massages from my husband during foreplay on different days when we met on bed, but those were very short-lived as he was always more eager to dig his pole in my hole rather than devote time to this. Naturally.

Guru-ji was very slow but emphatic and he was digging out the real woman out of me! I already started to moan and moan quite loudly! His strong fingers played with my pussy and I really enjoyed that to the brim. Guru-ji was tenderly squeezing the outer lips of my pussy between his thumb and index finger and was sliding up and down the entire length of each lip.

Me: Orreeeeeeeeeeee… Oooooooooooooooooo….

It was so, so enjoyable that I felt it was better than a long boob squeeze even! Now Guru-ji repeated the same for the inner lips of my vagina. I was getting so thoroughly excited that automatically my left hand got folded and moved over my firm boobs. I moved the fabric of my bra so that I could get skin touch my nipples and started twisting them. I momentarily forgot that there were other four males present in room watching me and was doing this self-stimulation act blatantly in front of all!

Guru-ji was proceeding further! He was now softly stroking my clitoris with clockwise and counter-clockwise circles and squeezing it between his thumb and index fingers and of course I was very much aroused.

Me: Oooooooooooo………Uuuuuuuuuuuuuu…. Issssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhh…

Guru-ji: Beti, try to take deep breaths and relax as much as possible.

Me: R-el-a-x! Guru-ji… Oooooooooooo…. Immediately I need a good….

Guru-ji: Okay, okay… don’t talk much… just enjoy.

Guru-ji now slowly inserted his right hand middle finger into my pussy, which was already dripping with my hot juices. He started exploring and massaging the insides of my vagina with his finger. I lifted my hips more and more in pleasure and was making loud moans. Guru-ji was remarkably slow and was very gentle as he felt the insides of my pussy - up, down, and sideways. I wondered how could he say “relax” as he was fingering my choot – which was rather thirsty now as coming to the ashram I was aroused a number of times without being fucked and this time I was more than desperate. In fact my condition was so hopeless that I was ready to lie down with any of the males in the room if Guru-ji continued to act the Godman!

With Guru-ji’s palm facing up and the middle finger inside my Yoni, he started moving his middle finger in a "come here" gesture and honestly that made me go wild with excitement.

Me: Orrrrrrrrreeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiii……… Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa…… Uuuuuuuuuuu…… Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa…..

Guru-ji: Shout Beti… Shout and enjoy… I am actually touching your G-spot now! According to Tanta, this is the most sacred spot! Aaaaaaahhhh….

For the first time Guru-ji also seemed pretty excited! He was constantly varying the pressure, speed, and pattern of his finger movement. Guru-ji waited for a while at that posture as I continued to enjoy his touch beyond my pubic bone.

Guru-ji: Beti, since your choot is pretty much used…

Me: What? Used?

Guru-ji: I mean Beti your husband has fucked you so many times after your marriage… actually I wanted to use the word “used” in that context… Ha ha ha… Got it?

Me: Oh….

Guru-ji: So, I want to try the double-fold massage. I will insert a second finger in your Yoni. If you feel pain, do let me know immediately. Okay Beti?

Me: W-h-at? My God! O… okay Guru-ji.

Guru-ji: Don’t worry Beti. Your vaginal path is quite broad like any married woman who is used to regular fucks. He He he…

Guru-ji slowly inserted his finger that's between his middle finger and pinky finger. It was an awesome feeling! Two fingers exploring my choot did not hurt me at all, but now my vaginal path felt so full that the feeling was of a thick tight cock inside my choot!

Me: W-o-w! G-r-e-a-t! Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!

I was certainly enjoying thoroughly and was now openly shaking my hips as if I was actually fucked. This action bowled me over and the increased stimulation I was getting from two fingers was just i-n-c-r-e-d-I-b-l-e!

Now Guru-ji did something, which actually opened all gates for me, and I totally surrendered to him. The little veil that was there among all these lewd acts swept off like a dry leaf in the storm. Guru-ji casually, without even informing me, slowly pushed his pinky finger of his right hand into my ass hole! My initial reaction was I simply was tongue-tied. Guru-ji’s right hand was doing wonders - two fingers of that hand were in my choot while the pinky finger of the same hand was in my gaand hole!

I sprang up in excitement and was heavily gyrating my big gaand with shouts of loud grunts as I advanced towards a wild orgasm. I enjoyed this double-finger fuck for a couple of minutes more and honestly, by then I was eagerly wishing to have Guru-ji’s whole body on mine and not just his fingers inside my cunt! I wanted to be pressed, crushed, squeezed, and loved by him. Guru-ji was “antaryami”! He slowly pulled out his fingers from my cunt hole and wiped it on my naked marble-like thighs. I was writhing in ecstasy and naturally was longing for more. I was anxiously holding back my juices for a hotter climax.

Guru-ji: Beti, your Yoni massage is complete and I must complement you for the tightness you have in your choot!

I smiled again but continuously shuffled on the mattress among the pillows with my nakedness very much evident to everybody since I was feeling rather uncomfortable in this highly stimulated state (both drug effect and Guru-ji’s fingers).

Guru-ji: No… actually I mentioned that more because you are married for 3 years plus, but still your vaginal path is pretty tight Beti. And in fact I can say that confidently as I do this finger exercise in every Yoni Puja. In most cases due to excessive use by their husband, the vaginas of most married women are pretty “loose”. From that angle, your husband is a lucky chap! Ha ha ha…

I again smiled in return and surely looked like a classy randi lying naked (except for my boobs) on the white mattress in front of my “customers”.

Me: Guru-ji… please. I … I cannot remain… I mean Guru-ji I cannot remain like this any longer… Ahhhh…

I could not stop myself, but to plead Guru-ji shamelessly, such was my condition.

Guru-ji: Yes Beti, I will quench your thirst!

For the first time in my whole ashram treatment process Guru-ji gave me a positive signal towards intimacy! He slowly toddled towards me as I was lying on the mattress among the pillows and just then the whole room was illuminated by powerful lights. Uday actually switched on the all lights and to my surprise the lights were not like the ones that we use in our rooms, but resembled like bulbs I saw in a photo studio. I naturally coiled up a bit as I was aware of my nakedness.

Me: Why… Why so much light Guru-ji?

Guru-ji: Beti, its only a part of the Maha-yagya where Linga Maharaj actually sees your Yoni Sugam process. Don’t bother about those and concentrate on the pleasure that you are extracting.

Saying that he playfully touched my belly button while his body was nearly fully over me. I was certainly not in a condition to think deep on any subject because my mind was only focussed on more physical pleasures! If I were a little conscious I could have easily understood that so much illumination in a room is only needed for photography and from that point of time everything I did was filmed on tape! My whole affair with Guru-ji on the mattress in front of four other males was fully recorded!

Guru-ji was instantly up to his task! He directly caught the top of my brassiere and pulled it up to reveal my full-sized matured breasts. Honestly I felt very comfortable as he freed my flesh off my bra. My mammaries naturally had become very taut and firm during the course of Yoni Massage. Guru-ji ran his palms very lightly over my exposed tits and I just shuddered in implausible pleasure. He took his face near my boobs and looked at them closely while slowly cupping each and feeling the warmth and firmness. He could feel the hard nipples jutting out of my boob surface on his palms, which signified that I was tremendously aroused.

Me: Ahhhhhhhhh… Please…. Do something…., Guru-ji…. Don’t tease any more…..

I was unable to control myself and hugged him in a half-lying state. I sensed his hands moved towards my back and unhooked my bra.

I was completely naked now. What a relief! That was my initial reaction when Guru-ji threw my bra towards his disciples. There was a big round of clap. My 30-year-old wheat-colored gorgeous breasts were fully exposed now to everyone. Guru-ji avoided my hug and looked at my naked breasts intently.

Guru-ji: Anita, you have lovely breasts. They are so dense and fleshy…

He was checking my boobs with his hands and commenting.

Guru-ji: Yet so very firm and tight! Anyone would be inclined to think that your husband does not milk you properly! He he he… Really! Even after three years of marriage such tightness…. Unbelievable!

Guru-ji rolled his hands on my naked mangoes and often twisting my large, darkish nipples, which were protruding out of my tits very evidently. He continued cupping and fondling my breasts very slowly and I was finding it very difficult to control myself. I tried to hug him tight and my lips were licking and biting Guru-ji’s very broad shoulders. I noticed immediately Guru-ji bent down over my tits and took one of my nipples into his mouth and started sucking upon it.

Me: Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee…. Ooooooooiiiiiiiiiiiiii….

I was as if taken to seventh heaven the way Guru-ji was sucking my swollen nipple. He was not only sucking the nipple as my husband would normally do on bed when he fucks me, but in fact Guru-ji took the whole of the areola of my right breast in his mouth and was sucking that while his tongue was playing with my nipple inside his mouth! It was just a superlative sexual feeling! My pussy had naturally started to ooze out juices and my whole body was squirming in extreme excitement.

Guru-ji took each of my naked breasts in turn in his mouth and sucked them adequately before making me lie fully on my back on the mattress and placed him right over my jawani.

Guru-ji: Sanjeev, take away my dhoti.

I saw Sanjeev came from behind and unwrapped Guru-ji’s dhoti from his waist making him fully “nanga”.

The most striking part was that by now all the males present in room were all completely naked! The four disciples of Guru-ji were standing with their hanging wonders and Guru-ji was poking his into my choot hairs!

The scene was just too awesome and obviously very much frightening for any matured lady with so many naked males around.

Guru-ji now craftily slowed down the process as he started straightening my hairs on my head and kept his palm lovingly on my forehead. My eyes automatically closed as he stroked my forehead. My big firm breasts were getting squashed on his broad chest as his full body weight was more or less on me.

Guru-ji: Beti… close your eyes and relax. You must learn how to lengthen your orgasm.

Me: Guru-ji, I can’t… I am…. I am so much excited… Please do….. do it quickly….

I whispered back shamelessly.

Guru-ji: Take my tip. Hold back your breath for some moments and it will definitely help you lessen your intense excitement - that way you can easily satisfy a male for a longer period of time!

I obeyed Guru-ji’s instruction and held my breath back a couple of times and it really helped! Amazing!

Me: It works Guru-ji! It works!

I reacted like a child!

Guru-ji: I know Beti. It has to work! I have dealt with so many women throughout these years. Ha ha ha…

As my excitement lessened a bit, the normal things started to bug me. The high illumination in the room seemed to reveal even my skin pores!

Me: Guru-ji, the lights… it’s so bright…

Guru-ji: Anita, I told you a tip to lengthen your orgasm, bit did not ask you to defocus! Why are you focussing on lights? Though I can understand… Nangi ho na is liye! (=as you are naked that’s why)

I blushed and smiled shyly acknowledging what he was saying was accurate. Guru-ji now turned me to one side and began cupping my large ass cheeks with his right hand.

Guru-ji: Hmm. Very nice! Very firm!
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-02-2019, 01:27 PM
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by behka - 29-01-2020, 12:35 PM