Adultery Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na
Guru-ji went to my backside and then made me fold my arms in front of my bosom while he immediately poked his enormous manhood into my firm round ass. He pressed me from behind in such a way that my full gaand pressed on his crotch and his face was touching my face and shoulder. He positioned his arms in the form of prayer below my hands and placed his arms skillfully through my armpits. It was an awful posture and of course very much compromising for any woman, but at that moment I was too much euphoric to think about those!

Though Guru-ji murmured some mantra, I was only interested in his hands, which expectedly came over my fully developed mammaries and pressed them adequately from the sides with a simultaneous poke on my large gaand with his “khada lund”. Slowly I felt his fingers crawling off my hands, which were held in the form for a prayer and were retracting to rest on my boobs! As Guru-ji was embracing me from my back and his arms were passing below my armpits, he was of course in a very advantageous position to exploit me more. As he whispered the mantra, I felt he was again cupping my boobs and nudging my taut flesh with both hands. Till such time I was trying to hide my emotions, but this time I was knocked out.

Me: Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh! Orrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Uiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

I had to push my arms a bit, as I felt Guru-ji trying to move up my boobs and I realized he had plans to insert his fingers once again into my choli! My wet choli and bra were virtually nonexistent and within the wink of an eye Guru-ji’s fingers could explore directly to my nipples! For the first time Guru-ji skin-touched my nipples inside by blouse and my condition was just “Oooooh Laaaa laaaa!”

Automatically I was pretty much charged up and was protruding my large enough ass hard on his erect dick. I could feel some little humps also from Guru-ji to make things more exciting for me! He held both my nipples and twisted and pinched them gently, which made me go absolutely wild. I could feel Guru-ji was pushing more of his palms into my choli and I doubted his hand pressure would tore off my choli! I could clearly realize that he was pushing up my wet bra off my boobs to feel my naked “doodh” in a better way.

My eyes were closed; my nipples rock hard; my pussy was leaking like anything and my whole body was jerking in sexual jubilation. It seemed I was in a dream state being thoroughly groped and felt by Guru-ji in this special bathtub when suddenly there was an interruption! I heard Sanjeev calling loudly and trying to say something to Guru-ji!

Oh no! What a reckless end to this wonderful buildup!

Guru-ji quickly got out his hands off my choli and looked outside. I also was somewhat alerted though still in a “comma-state”. I noticed that the tub was now completely empty! No water! No milk! I did not even notice when the water was driven out of it! My whole body was expectedly sopping wet and naturally my wet clothes were just not enough to salvage my dignity.

Guru-ji: Yes… yes, what’s it Sanjeev?

Sanjeev: Guru-ji, I notice clouds are covering up the moon. We will have difficulty then performing the Yoni Puja.

Guru-ji: Oh no! I did not notice that. We must hurry up! Thanks for making me aware.

How could he notice? He was so absorbed with my inviting 27-year-old “jawani”!

Guru-ji: Beti, you are half way through and we must have the moon at the end of the yagya. But if rains come, things will be difficult for you only! So, let’s hurry up and go for the Yoni Puja.

Honestly at that moment I was not at all in any frame of mind to think about the moon or the Maha-yagya, but was only keen to get physical. But to my absolute amazement, Guru-ji was preparing to leave me and was about to get out of the bathtub!

How can a normal man do this? I clearly felt his rock-hard lund on my body many times during the snan and the way he cupped and pressed my boobs clearly signified that he was also sexually stimulated! But… But he just left me so nonchalantly…. knowing very well that I would not have objected even if he had striped and fucked me right inside the bathtub! Am I not attractive enough to gather Guru-ji’s full attention? My mind was wandering in blind lanes as I saw that six feet tall structure getting out of the tub!

Me: Guru-ji… p-l-e-a-s-e…

I moaned softly; Guru-ji looked back once at my eyes and gave me a strong stare with crooked eyebrows and got out of the tub.

I looked on as I noticed he said something to Uday and Sanjeev. They nodded. Then Uday handed him over a fresh dhoti and to my complete disbelief Guru-ji simply opened his wet dhoti in front of us all to wear the dry one. I had never seen a man changing his clothes like this! He was completely naked with his thick lund hanging like a big ripe banana in the air! Guru-ji stroked his naked erect cock with his right hand, looked up at me once, and then wrapped the dhoti quickly at his waist. He could have easily used a towel, but he did the whole thing so casually that it seemed there was no one there!

Sanjeev: Madam, come down.

I was still visualizing Guru-ji’s mega-size lund in my mind.

Sanjeev: Madam, come down.

Though I was fully steamed and geared up for a fuck and badly needed some tight meat in my choot, I had to respond to Sanjeev’s call. I slowly stepped out of the tub. The grass was wet due to the nighttime dewdrops. It felt so good under my bare feet. But suddenly as I noticed the long hungry stares of both the males standing in front of me made me aware that I was heavily exposed in my scanty wet outfit.

When I glanced down I saw my strapless bra could be seen out of my choli as Guru-ji had dislodged it while caressing it and I had to shamelessly put it in place facing the two males. I somehow pushed my firm boobs into the cups of the brassiere from outside and adjusted the choli to look decent to some extent. I soon realized that my wet skirt had coiled up over my buttocks and my panty was totally exposed from behind! I briskly restored that to cover my butts fully.

Uday: I will make a move Madam, as I need to get things arranged for your Yoni Puja. Nirmal should be coming any moment to accompany you and Sanjeev.

Uday left the place and I stood alone with Sanjeev in the open. I noted that the moon was hidden by thick black clouds. A rain was probably on the cards as a cold breeze was also blowing.

Sanjeev: Madam, will you change here or go to the room?

Me: What?

Sanjeev: I mean…

Nirmal: Madam, how are you? How was your snan Madam?

The “one and only” dwarf had arrived! And his unnecessary use of “Madam” before and after every sentence he spoke irritated me the most at that time. My boobs were rather taut under my wet bra and blouse with my pussy dripping adequately in my panty. I was in position to talk, especially to a matured male! I noticed he was ogling at my exposed body and seemed as if would eat me up with his greedy eyes.

Me: Snan was o… okay. How are you?

Sanjeev: Madam, will you change here?

Sanjeev repeated his question.

Me: Here… in the open?!?

Sanjeev: Don’t shy from us Madam. We are all disciples of Linga Maharaj now.

Me: But…

Sanjeev: Did you not see Guru-ji change in front of us?

Me: Ye… yes, but…. (How can I forget that? His Maha-lund! Ufff! Awesome meat!)

Nirmal: Most women after this snan change here only Madam because if you go the room you will have to undergo certain rituals again.

Sanjeev: Nirmal is right Madam. The directive is to go to the Yoni Puja directly from Doodh Sarovar Snan. If you go to a room for changing or for using conveniences, you will have to undergo the “Sodhan Parva”.

Honestly I was in no mood to undergo anything further and was least interested to know what that “Sodhan Parva” was.

Me: No, no. I don’t want to get into anything more right now.

Sanjeev: Wise decision Madam.

Nirmal: Madam, you should not stay any longer in these wet clothes; you better get out of them quickly. You are not accustomed to the village cold.

Sanjeev: Right. Right. Madam, take this towel and cover yourself and get rid of your wet clothes.

Me: But… but I need to…

Sanjeev: You want to go to toilet once… right?

Me: Yes, yes… but how did…

Sanjeev: How did I know? Madam, I have attended so many Doodh Sarovar snan sessions… ha ha ha… I know very well what you women need after the snan.

He smiled wickedly looking at me and felt so very exposed in front of him.

Nirmal: Madam, first change your dress. Don’t stand any more wearing those wet things.

Nirmal seemed too much eager to see me change my dress in front of him. I looked around timidly for a proper cover, but none was there.

Sanjeev: Madam, don’t feel shy… I am telling you.

I thought it was useless to waste any more time on that and turned away from them and placed the towel on my chest are and took my hands below it to unhook my blouse. Both males were standing right behind me and they must have been feasting on my completely bare back as I got rid of my brassiere too.

I was wondering where to keep my wet bra and choli and Nirmal was ready to help!

Nirmal: Give those to me Madam.

As I handed over my wet upper garments to Nirmal he was very much aware that I was standing topless with just a towel cover on my big tight boobs. Just then a mild breeze started to swipe and my nipples got very much hardened getting its feel. I was feeling so tight on my boobs that I took my hands once again under the towel cover to squeeze my assets once to breathe easy. Then I quickly dried off neck, shoulder, and tits saving my dignity as much as possible.

Sanjeev: Here is the fresh set Madam.

Saying that he handed me my brassiere. I took that without turning my body and quickly got into it and felt much comforted. Then as I just completed wearing my choli, Nirmal was there with his trademark comment again!

Nirmal: Madam, you can turn towards us… It is very odd to stand like this. He he….

I was so irritated as I was still trying hard to pull up the neck of the choli to cover my amply exhibited cleavage.

Me: I am not done yet.

I said strongly as I pulled off the towel from my tits and wrapped it around my waist.

Nirmal: O… okay Madam. As you wish.

Sanjeev: Madam, what to give first? The skirt or the panty?

The question was so offensive and spoken so reluctantly that my ears got red instantly. I was also confused for the moment as I was not at all habituated wearing skirts.

Me: I mean… the skirt of course… no… err give my the pan… I mean…

Sanjeev: Ha ha… you seem o be confused Madam. Do one thing - open both your skirt and panty and then wear one by one.

Nirmal: Ha ha ha…

My whole face turned red in shame and I felt so irritated and humiliated being a married female standing like that in front of two adult males.

Me: Give the skirt…

Sanjeev readily handed me the skirt and I opened the knot of my towel at my waist and unfastened the hook of my skirt and had to wriggle my ass significantly to get it to my feet as it was sopping wet and sticking to my body. It must be a pretty energetic show to those males as I waggled my big gaand under the towel to drop down the skirt to my feet. I only knew how difficult it was to wear a panty while two men were breathing at my neck! I sighed a relief when I was fully dressed (fully!) and started wiping my thighs dry with the towel.

Nirmal and Sanjeev had come to the other side and now facing me.

Sanjeev: Now Madam, use this to wipe off your face, you will definitely feel better.

He handed me a scented handkerchief and as I mopped my face and hands, it felt very refreshing. I needed to urinate and had to tell that to these males.

Me: Sanjeev, I need to.. err I mean go to the toilet…

Sanjeev: You have to do it in the open as I said Madam…. You can go to that corner and do it.

Nirmal: Don’t worry Madam, we will stay here… Ha ha ha…

Sanjeev: He he he….

I did not know what made me smile and I did that very foolishly in front of the two and I hurried away from the spot as I was rather keenly interested to poke and scratch my vagina as it was itching to the limit! I was sure Sanjeev and Nirmal were looking at my swaying round hips inside the miniskirt, which must be looking rather sexy. I casually dragged the hem of my skirt as I walked, but to no effect as the fabric of the skirt was not stretchable at all.

As I walked down to the corner I was thinking that this was the second time that I had to sit in the open to urinate in the last few days coming to the ashram and on both occasions someone was inspecting me! I cannot think of such instances in my life at the city/town. In general I try to avoid pissing when I am out and if emergently required I still try to avoid the ladies toilets available in the markets or public places because I feel very awkward to piss in front of other girls even. The scene inside is also rather offending as each one coming and pulling up their saris shamelessly and sitting down emitting all sorts of hissing sounds. I feel very shy and uncomfortable out there in that setting. But this setting also, in the open, was equally offending, as I had to void before male eyes!

But there was no way out and my whole body was almost aching now to piss. Walking to the remotest corner possible, I raised my skirt like a schoolgirl and dragged my panty down to my knees and sat down on the grass. The hissing sound of my pissing was flouting the silence of the night and I was sure Nirmal and Sanjeev was able to hear my peeing - very, very clearly! I was feeling s-o-o-o-o-o-o, s-o-o-o-o-o-o ashamed till the last drop trickled off and I raised my panty up again.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-02-2019, 01:20 PM
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by behka - 29-01-2020, 12:35 PM