Adultery Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist
Santosh's narration ends —————————

I said bye to him. I got the video link in five minutes. I opened it and watched. It was an 8 hour video. It started with their conversation which Santosh told. I forwarded it to the moment he tore away her dresses. 

Vivek removed his dresses sitting on her stomach. Shruti tried punching him an his chest and stomach. Nothing worked. Vivek looked funny when he was nude. He had a huge pot belly. His dick was just 4 inch in length. It was not even visible above his belly. I thought there is no way he could have done anything bad to Shruti. He put Shruti's legs on his shoulders and inserted it in her pussy while biting her legs. I watched it continuously for 15 minutes. Nothing changed. Shruti was still moaning. But she was not loving it in any way. I then forwarded it by another 15 minutes. He was in the same position fucking her. Shruti looked totally exhausted with just small movements now and then. At times, Vivek pulled his dick back and pushed it in completely with force. Shruti shrieked at those times. Otherwise nothing was happening. I forwarded it to another half an hour. They were in the same position. This time Shruti was totally motionless. Her eyes were open. But she didn't move an inch. He was still fucking her like an animal. He slapped her once in a while to wake her up and asked her to make some noise. But she couldn't. Both of them were sweating hard even in the air conditioned room. Vivek fell on her body. I thought everything was over. But his ass was till moving to and fro. He lay on her breast. Held her shoulders with both hands and put all his power to fuck her even hard. Shruti jerked for every push. It was a horrible scene to watch for me.

Heart జస్ట్ ఫోర్గెట్..... జస్ట్ ఎంజాయ్.... జస్ట్ రిలాక్స్ ....lucky krish Heart
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist - by krish - 25-11-2018, 10:25 AM