Adultery Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na
He did not complete the sentence, but looked indicatively at my skirt-covered crotch and the look was rather disgusting. I quickly tried to change the topic.

Me: O… okay Guru-ji, I will keep that in mind.

Though I said that, undoubtedly I was shocked by such an idea and my face and ears were all red and emitting heat. My pussy was again getting fully moist listening to all these provocative talks and erotic suggestions and I was starting to feel rather tight.

Guru-ji: Well Anita, that’s more or less a synopsis regarding the secrets of long-lasting marital lovemaking. Will add later as and when necessary. Jai Linga Maharaj!

The four males standing beside me echoed the same and I also meekly followed with “Jai Linga Maharaj!”

Guru-ji: Anita, go and stand there for a minute. Get the “asana” ready” for the puja.

The second sentence was directed to his disciples. I noticed Rajkamal and Nirmal went to the corner of the room and brought a small “gaddi” (=mattress). I didn’t notice it as the glow of the fire was illuminating the center of the room where Guru-ji was sitting. Uday brought a couple of milky while sheets and covered them quickly. Sanjeev in the meantime brought a couple of nice looking fluffy pillows. Uday brought a mini table fan and placed it beside the mattress and switched it on! He made sure that the air did not reach the yagya fire. I honestly wondered what Guru-ji is up to! Was he getting ready for the Puja or a nap?

The whole white mattress was quickly and very neatly decorated by different colored flowers by Rajkamal and then the four males again took their old position. I was frankly quite anxious to know why that sort of arrangement was made! I had never seen in my life anything similar to this for any Puja at least!

Guru-ji: Thanks. Anita, come and stand on this mattress. This will be your “asana” for the entire Yoni Puja.

It was for me! Wow! I thought.

Frankly I was glad to have that table fan placed beside the mattress as the Puja-ghar was by then amply heated by the yagya fire. I stepped on to the mattress. The bed sheet felt cold on my soles as I stood on it. I resembled as if I was an actress standing on the platform while shooting and others were watching me from all sides. I saw such situations in television serials, movies, etc. I remembered. In fact my dress was also very apt and revealing to make me think like that. I felt the cold air of the table fan on my naked legs and to my thighs even. I shifted my position marginally as I realized that going too close to the fan was not a great idea, as the skirt would surely fly then. And there are four pairs of male eyes waiting to ogle me! I was cautious.

Guru-ji: Beti, let me clear a few things at the very first go. As I said earlier also I want your best concentration and complete unquestioned cooperation in this Puja. This Yoni Puja might look odd, awkward, or offending to you, but this only will lead you to your most wanted goal of having a child. So, you are very near to it, but a momentary lapse could cost you everything. Do exactly as I say. Do you agree?

Me: Ji Guru-ji. I will do as per your guidance.

Guru-ji: Good. Now let me reveal to you that there are five parts in this Yoni Puja –
a) Mantra Daan (=sharing the mantra),
b) The Puja (=worshipping the Yoni),
c) Yoni Massage (=massaging the Yoni),
d) Yoni Sugam (=vindicating the massage), and
e) Yoni Jan Darshan (=showing Yoni to the world)

My lips automatically parted listening to the divisions of the Yoni Puja! Frankly, till the first two it was okay to me, but “Yoni massage”, “Yoni Sugam”, and “Yoni Jan Darshan” sounded pretty upsetting and offending as well!

Me: Guru-ji…

Guru-ji: Anita, I just said I want “unquestioned cooperation” from you during Yoni Puja.

Me: I agree, but if you could ex… I mean explain a bit….

Guru-ji: Be patient Anita. I am coming to each!

Me: O..okay. Sorry Guru-ji...

Guru-ji: The first and second parts are interrelated and will go hand in hand, i.e. the “Yoni Worship” and “Mantra Daan” will follow simultaneously. Once the worship is over and you have the mantra, we will switch to the next section – “Yoni Massage” and “Yoni Sugam” - don’t be scared from the names! It’s just like the examination, which I performed on you. Do you remember? Was that too tough?

I had to nod and nod negatively!

Guru-ji: So! Just like that! Relax Beti! Have faith on me. But yes, this time the difference will be that I have to make sure that there are no obstructions in your vaginal passage. Why? Because I have to ensure that your ova meet your husband’s sperms without hindrance. Then only you can get the child. Getting me?

Me: Ji Guru-ji.

I never realized how craftily Guru-ji paved the way and sowed the seeds to fuck me with such casual and laid back manner! On the contrary, I was nodding and appreciating his structured thinking in my mind!

Guru-ji: The last part is the Yoni Jan Darshan, which actually is acknowledging the Almighty’s blessings. You need to show your Yoni to all four directions Beti, north, south, east, and west - so that all Gods and Goddesses are satisfied and bless you adequately to help achieve your desired dream. Am I clear now?

Me: Ji… ji Guru-ji. Thanks.

Guru-ji: Silly girl! You tend to be scared so early! Ha ha ha…

I smiled back to him cutely not knowing what degree of humiliation was in the offing for me!

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Thanx to all again for following the thread.
Keep replying to keep me alive! No excuses for late updates. Probabaly I cannot do any better!
Enjoy yaarlog!
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-02-2019, 01:19 PM
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by behka - 29-01-2020, 12:35 PM