Adultery Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na
I looked up to Sanjeev again, as he seemed to be the most literate among the four disciples of Guru-ji.

Sanjeev: Sure Guru-ji.

He paused a little and then started replying to me.

Sanjeev: Madam see, if you come to bed only wearing a nighty without your undergarments, when your husband starts making love, he very easily can make you naked… as you know just pulling up your nighty will make you naked. But if you are wearing at least your undergarments below it, you can easily drag this encounter longer making your husband feel more excited.

I had to lower my eyes as he explained such thing to me in so very direct language. Guru-ji took the baton now from Sanjeev.

Guru-ji: Exactly so. Your husband would love to see you naked Anita, but if the process were longer, his fun would be lengthened. Do you get it now?

I nodded not being able to meet Guru-ji’s eyes in natural womanly shyness. I noted from the corner of my eyes that both Rajkamal and Nirmal were openly scratching their dicks over their dhoti!

Guru-ji: O-k-a—y, so you agree that if you wear your inner wears under your nighty you can ensure better lovemaking.

I again nodded with an almost dry throat because now I was clearly feeling the heat in my ears listening to such things in so much detail.

Guru-ji: Similarly I recommend you to avoid wearing a nighty at least on days when you plan to have a fuck.

Guru-ji looked at my eyes and I was knocked for six to hear the word “fuck” from his mouth directly.

Guru-ji: You start building the habit of wearing a blouse and a petticoat while sleeping. This will help you in two ways. One, you can ride up your bed quickly – just remove your sari and get near your husband. Two, you will look more attractive to your husband in that state.

Me: But Guru-ji after the whole day I also need to relax while on bed. If I wear the blouse…

Guru-ji: Yes I agree because you will feel tightness on your breasts while lying down too.

Me: Yes.

Guru-ji: But you can always open your blouse and bra on bed in front of your husband. Who stops you?

Me: No, no… how can I do that everyday?

Guru-ji: Do what Beti?

Me: No… I mean… actually…

Guru-ji: Don’t shy from me Anita, as I told you at the very beginning. Tell what’s in your mind. Open up.

I gathered courage and said my most intimate things to Guru-ji.

Me: Guru-ji firstly I mean… How can I sleep in absolute topless condition every night? And secondly on many occasions he reads books, magazines till late night and the light is switched on. I cannot just open my … in that light!

Guru-ji: Oh! Okay Beti. For your first problem you can simply always carry a spare blouse while going to bed and change into it without your bra on days when you do not meet your husband. Do you agree to that? If you are not wearing the bra, you will of course not feel the tightness.

Me: Hmm… Okay.

Guru-ji: And your second problem can actually act as a tool to attract your husband more towards you because when you will request him to switch off the light to open your blouse, he might be interested to give you a hug as well! Do you agree?

That was not a bad idea I thought. Rajesh definitely will get some stimulation from that.

Me: Ji guru-ji.

Guru-ji: So Anita, no nighty at night from now on once you get back home. Next comes color.

Me: Color?

Guru-ji: Yes, Beti. Color. Another important aspect when on bed.

I was surprised to know that and was obviously keener to know more.

Me: How?

Guru-ji: Beti, you have to be careful about the color of you blouse and petticoat that you wear when you are going to bed. You have to avoid all shades of red, green, and blue in regard to your blouse. Black, white, and yellow are the preferred ones for your blouse and obviously you need to wear matching colored brassieres.

Me: Okay. I never knew that!

Guru-ji: And same stands for your petticoat also Beti. Blank, white and yellow are the preferred colors. Well, you will be surprised to know that even your panty color can add a certain percentage of attraction or repulsion for your husband!

Me: What?

I almost shouted. I could not stop me reacting like that and immediately felt so withdrawn because the topic was my panty color! Panty color of mine! A married woman nearing 30! By whom? The person who was unknown 4-5 days back! Moreover, four other unknown males listening to this juicy topic! My God!

Guru-ji: Ha ha ha… yes Beti. Don’t be so surprised! From now on when you go to buy a panty for yourself, do concentrate on the color too. Only three are preferred colors - black, white, and red.

He paused a little and asked me a dreadful question.

Guru-ji: By the way, what color do you usually wear Beti?

On one hand he was calling me “Beti”, but on the other hand he was forwarding to me the most indecent question! Immediately my “keenness” to know more from Guru-ji vaporized and I felt so very ashamed and honestly felt like diving in the yagya fire!

I fumbled to give any reply and Guru-ji simply made fun out of me taking me to the height of verbal embarrassment.

Guru-ji: Just a minute Beti, you just keep mum and let me check my disciples’ observation skills.

Guru-ji turned his face towards the four standing males.

Guru-ji: You folks have been watching Anita for a few days now. You have known her character, nature, and liking to some extent. Nirmal, can you predict what panty color she would prefer in general?

I was simply astounded, wordless, and remained like an inanimate object with my eyes down towards the floor.

Nirmal: Guru-ji, I think Madam wears mostly red panties.

Guru-ji: Why do you say that Nirmal?

Nirmal: When I talked to Madam, it seemed she got aggravated quickly and red is the symbol of quick temper.

Guru-ji: Okay. Sanjeev?

Sanjeev: I think she prefers blue.

Guru-ji: Why do you say so Sanjeev?

Sanjeev: Guru-ji, when she came to the ashram she had brought one white and one blue panty with her. She must have brought her favorite and most comfortable inner wears here, as this is an unknown place for her. White being a pretty common color, I think she prefers to wear blue panties.

Guru-ji: Hmm… Beti, you must be amused. See, every individual has his own calculations! Okay, Uday?

Uday: I think Madam is romantic in nature and pink is the color of romance. So…

Guru-ji: So, you feel that Anita must be mostly choosing a pink panty under her sari. Okay. That’s not a bad observation. Rajkamal?
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-02-2019, 01:19 PM
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by behka - 29-01-2020, 12:35 PM