Adultery Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na
I gasped for air as I still continued with the mantra. His body had a very strange aroma, which was making me weaker and as a result my firm and upturned tits were getting pushed more onto his chest. I could feel my nipples growing hard within my soaked blouse.

Guru-ji: Okay, paste it here.

At last he ordered and I was able to somewhat ease out.

Guru-ji: Jai Linga Maharaj! Sanjeev, stop the flow.

Now I was standing in the tub with milk rippling near bust line. My blouse was completely soaked along with my strapless bra inside. Thank God! The tow males outside could not see me in this state as milk was comfortably covering me.

Guru-ji: Now your breast-tags Beti.

I inserted my fingers within my blouse in front of Guru-ji as I prattled the mantra. It was a rather difficult task though I managed to get the tags off my nipples in the sexiest way possible with Guru-ji watching me constantly. I was still unable to stand properly on the tub floor as the ripples were continuously created within it. Guru-ji held me by my waist with one hand while his other hand guided me to stick the tags on his nipples.

Guru-ji: Now the last one… the most important one also!

He indicated my pussy-tag and instantly my face was red in natural shame. My throat was getting drier, not only for constantly gibbering this mantra, but also in anxiousness. I took both my hands to my panty and stretching the waistband of my panty with one hand I inserted my other hand inside it and took out the tag.

Guru-ji: Hmm… Sanjeev start the motor.

I was rather shocked to hear this command from Guru-ji because already the milk level was significantly high covering till my bosom and if further fluid gets in I will be submerged! But there was no way that I could question him due to his prior warning. This time I noticed that the milk was filling the tub in double volume and within the wink of an eye, my shoulders were almost covered. Guru-ji being a tall man was still comfortably standing.

What happened in the next few minutes was no less than what I saw of Sunita Bhabie while bathing in the Waltair sea!

Guru-ji: Give your hand Anita.

As the milk was still rising and the ripples created thus were more forceful I had to take help of Guru-ji to stand properly. I myself held his body and stood very close to him. He held my right hand, which was holding my pussy-tag, and took it down towards his crotch! With his other hand he embraced me and this time the embrace was so natural and compelling that I could not but accept it. I touched his lund, yes, his naked lund, which was dangling in milk outside his dhoti, and he made me feel the whole length of huge thick cock. He had embraced me tightly now to his body and my boobs were pressing fully on his flat chest. Automatically my body also bent towards him though I had closed my eyes in shame, excitement, and anxiousness.

Guru-ji was making me feel every inch of his naked lund inside the milk cover and honestly I really enjoyed touching such a well-nourished cock! I was much astonished to see the stiffness of his cock considering his elderly age. It was very firm and upright and its length would more than impress any married woman.

Ignoring his guidance I myself gripped Guru-ji’s ‘khada lund’ it in my own way to feel it completely. Naturally I was pressing more onto his body and Guru-ji was an experienced man and realizing that I had somewhat succumbed to this action, he quickly changed his posture. Guru-ji stepped back one step and leant onto the bathtub wall and gently pulled me towards him. I was more than eager to get close to him and his right hand steered me again on his thick erect cock, but his left hand was no longer on my back, but he placed it to my right side just below my ribcage!

Guru-ji was virtually making me stroke his cock and as soon as I embraced him tightly with my free hand in excitement, I felt his hand, which was just below my ribcage now progressing towards my twin globes. Though he behaved as if he was trying to provide me support by holding me, but within seconds I felt his palm on my right breast. Guru-ji practically was supporting my bent body by grabbing my mammary!

The minute I felt a grab on my breast, automatically my grip on his lund tightened and my pussy was getting wet also. I was trembling in excitement though I still was whispering the mantra! Guru-ji now pushed my hand down to his balls and I went completely out of my head and started caressing his balls! My face was buried on his upper chest and I was rubbing my wet lips there. Guru-ji could well realize that I was pretty much excited sexually and he was taking control on me.

Everything was going on in that ‘milky’ environment with Sanjeev and Uday watching us from outside!

Guru-ji: Anita… Beti… Hey, Anita! Paste that tag on my lund…. here!

I was as if hypnotized and followed his instruction, but still was holding onto his proud masculinity. I saw him raise his hand once above his head and suddenly there was an eerie sound! I looked up in astonishment, but Guru-ji calmed me.

Guru-ji: Don’t worry about that Anita, just continue with the mantra in your mind. It must not stop at any cost. This is a test for you. If you stop, the vengeance of Chandrama will be on you then and you will not be able to achieve your goal.

Hearing that I tried to recompose myself, but I was so very excited inside that I was longing for more. Interestingly, as Guru-ji spoke his left hand was still feeling my boob flesh and his long stiff dick was almost poking my crotch!

I could realize that milk had stopped gushing into the tub now, but surely something was getting in as the milk inside the tub started to turmoil. As I result, I was submerged till my neck and had Guru-ji not been holding me, I surely would have slipped in this fluid undulation. I did not know what was happening, but the milk got very much turbulent inside the tub with that eerie noise and I had a rather tough time to keep my head above the milk. I started nodding my head violently indicating it was impossible to continue like that with milk entering my nose, mouth, and ears.

Guru-ji: Om Mani Padme Hum… I will take care of you Beti so that you can continue with the mantra.

Then what Guru-ji did was so unexpected and awkward that I was left speechless and astounded. Guru-ji being a tall man was not having any trouble with the milk gushing up and he just effortlessly lifted me up so that I do not feel milk on my face!

Guru-ji: Beti, don’t feel ashamed. I am your medium and I must ensure that you complete each step of this “Doodh Sarovar Snan” successfully. You navel tag is still left and then to complete your purification you need to dip six times in his holy milk. Jai Linga Maharaj!

It was a bit too much of a compromising situation for me. I was practically sitting on his hands in my lifted posture and my legs were encircling his waist. I was very much aware that my miniskirt was virtually nonexistent now and Guru-ji was directly feeling my wet panty-covered ass flesh on his muscular arms. His face was inches away from my toppling breasts and my choli being fully wet had slid down considerably and I was displaying almost down to my nipples shamelessly.

Guru-ji: Peel off the tag from your navel and paste it on mine.

I followed his instruction while being in my lifted position. It felt so awkward to be like that hanging in the lap of an elderly person, myself being a matured married woman. I did stick to my task of whispering the mantra in my mind, but was definitely getting weak by the minute. Though I knew I should not think in this way, but surely Guru-ji must have been enjoying every bit of it lifting up a plump woman like me that too in complete wet condition. Afterall he was also a human! I looked down at his face to see his reaction, but he was as calm and composed as ever!

Guru-ji: Anita, now the last part. The final purification. Don’t worry about this turmoil in the milk, I am here and I will help you to take the dips so that your snan is perfect and complete.

I was much relieved as Guru-ji dropped me partially off his arms towards the floor, but did not release me fully of his embrace and now just my head and neck were out of the milk. My legs did hang in the air (actually in the milk), as he gripped me close to his body, but unfortunately my condition was more miserable, as Guru-ji was in fact hugging me by grabbing my ass with his hands and holding me so that I remain in a somewhat raised condition too! I was very much aware of his fingers digging into my panty and tight ass flesh. I had to hold his shoulders to keep balance and now my tits were constantly brushing his face.

Guru-ji: Do continue the mantra Beti…
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-02-2019, 01:17 PM
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by behka - 29-01-2020, 12:35 PM