Adultery Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na
Guru-ji: Jia Linga Maharaj!

Instantly I was fully alert to grasp the mantra with my hands folded in front of my bosom. I closed and my eyes and tried to concentrate ignoring about my skirt. Guru-ji began to chant the mantra standing behind me.

Guru-ji: Om Mani Padme Hum… Om Mani Padme Hum… Om Mani Padme Hum…

I repeated.

Me: Om Mani Padme Hum… Om Mani Padme Hum… Om Mani Padme Hum…

Guru-ji: Anita, you just stick to this mantra…

Saying that he continued to chant other mantras loudly and his voice resounded on the tub walls building up a meditation ambiance. I did not know how the milk inside the tub was constantly undulating, which was giving me some imbalance. I somehow kept my mind focussed on the mantra and paid no attention to my skirt condition as it was floating very awkwardly exposing my panty-covered big ass. The hymning of the mantra went on for a couple of minutes after which Guru-ji talked, but I continued on repeating the mantra.

Guru-ji: Beti, you just carry on with the mantra and don’t stop. Now to empower yourself with the fullest celestial power, you need to transfer the tags off your body to your medium.

Guru-ji looked at my almond eyes and paused for a second.

Guru-ji: Beti, let me explain so that it’s easier for you to grasp. Do not think those tags as just pieces of papers – they are divine and specially mantra-chanted and worked upon with through yagya. Now that you have Chandrama’s power, you need to transfer those tags to your medium and in turn the medium will dedicate them to Linga Maharaj. Remember, each tag change has to undergo within the purifying medium.

Guru-ji held my shoulders from behind very casually while talking.

Guru-ji: I am your medium and hence you need to transfer them to me. Your mind should only concentrate on the mantra while your body will follow my instructions. Just relax and do as I say. Jai Linga Maharaj!

Guru-ji: Since your legs are fully covered with water, I shall start with your thigh-tags. You take off the tag off your skin, turn towards me and put it on my thigh. One tag at a time. Okay? I will guide you to paste it on the right place. Jai Linga Maharaj!

I extended my hands down to peel off my thigh-tag and as I did that naturally my gaand protruded out and Gosh! Guru-ji was standing right behind me and I clearly felt a hard rod on my smooth rear globe, which was nothing but Guru-ji’s erect lund inside his dhoti! I quickly tried to reposition, but I could feel a clear thump on my butts, as Guru-ji’s lund poked my buttocks!

Guru-ji: Oh! It’s very difficult to stand still here. Anyway, have you picked it up Beti?

I turned towards Guru-ji with the tag in my hand. He held my hand and guided me towards his left thigh. Our hands were under the milk and his grip was so firm on my hand. He raised his dhoti almost to his waist and steered my hand on his thigh. I felt his warm hairy thigh. I was waiting for him to say to stick the tag there, but to my utter disbelief he made me feel his thigh with my hand! What was he doing? If this is what I have to do on his thigh, what about my pussy tag! Oh my God!

Guru-ji: Beti, please don’t mind… as I need to pick the right spot before I ask you to paste the tag. Yeh! Here… paste it here.

I pasted the tag and was relieved. Same thing happened while sticking my right thigh-tag onto his body. I felt so embarrassed as he made me feel his entire naked right thigh!

Guru-ji: Om Mani Padme Hum… Jai Linga Maharaj!

I was relentlessly chanting the mantra that he had given me.

Guru-ji: Sanjeev start the motor… Now, Beti, the tags on your hips.

Milk again started pouring into the bathtub in full flow through the pipeline. I swallowed a breath, as I knew it would be highly discomfiting.

Guru-ji: We will wait just a minute before the milk entirely covers your…

I was so thankful to him that he did not use the word “gaand”. While transferring the thigh-tags I had faced Guru-ji and I was still standing like that with my big boobs looking like two searchlights pointing towards this Godman. Guru-ji now held my shoulders and back and made me turn away from him. He was standing very close to me and my whole body brushed his tall 6’ stature. My whole body trembled as the milk level had risen almost to my navel now.

Guru-ji: Now, it’s okay. Take off the tags, one by one.

I took my hand to my back. Thank God! The lower part of my body was under the fluid level, which in fact made me much less shy to complete this act. My small skirt had already coiled up near my waist and my whole ass and my pussy were totally exposed under the milk except for my tiny soaked panty. Guru-ji must have been watching me as I guided my hand on my ass, as he was right behind me. How very shameful! I quickly inserted my fingers inside my panty and took out the tag and turned to face him.

Guru-ji: Good!

Saying that he grabbed my hand and guided it towards his buttocks! Since I had to reach Guru-ji’s hip region, I had to virtually compromise to a hugging posture and my big, tight breasts naturally got pressed on his body. I tried to maintain a decent posture, but the ripples created inside the tub due to the milk gushing in and Guru-ji holding my hand made me lopsided and my entire body weight was on his body, not to mention that my round sizable boobs pressed and rubbed on his chest for a few seconds.

Guru-ji: Beti, just a second, till I get the right spot.

He made my hand go inside his dhoti and traveled on his naked gaand. I closed my eyes as I was chattering the mantra and felt incredibly shy. He was an elderly man, almost like my father, and my fingers were traversing on his naked hips – I couldn’t believe that I was doing such a brazen thing!

Guru-ji: Now the other one Beti…

Milk had now covered me almost till my breasts and I was really finding it difficult to stand properly and what happened in the next couple of minutes turned my face literally red till my ears!

I quickly got out the other tag from my bottoms and as Guru-ji held my hand with his right hand and dragged me gently towards him, I lost my balance and almost slipped. Guru-ji held me in the nick of time and embraced me with his left hand. I also grabbed his waist for support and in the process I was so close to him that my both boobs got fully pressed on his body. I did not know how I was still babbling on the mantra as I clearly felt that he dragged me more close to his body so that my rubber-tight mammaries kept tightly pressed on his chest. He guided my hand towards his hips and my face buried in his shoulder/upper chest due to the fluid pressure inside this smallish tub.

Guru-ji: Let me hold your waist, otherwise you might slip…

He was making my hand feel every bit of his naked ass cheek and I even felt for a second his ass crack! His right hand was holding on to my hand while his left hand, which was initially on my back, now slid straight onto my buttocks. I did not know in which dictionary “the area he was holding to” is called “waist”!

My skirt was already up and floating in the milk around my waist and Guru-ji directly touched me on my ass. I could feel his fingers feeling and tracing my wet panty and then placed his full palm on my wide right ass cheek! His right hand was guiding my hand over his own gaand and his left hand was feeling the tightness of my gaand!
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-02-2019, 01:16 PM
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by behka - 29-01-2020, 12:35 PM