Adultery Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist
We acted like we went to apologize. Then we returned back and told him that she is still mad at us. Vivek told he will convince her. Vivek went there. That was the last we saw them. The camera was fit inside the room. We had wireless transmission to see what was happening there. We went to the room to see what was happening. We knew that the effect of the tablets would have started now. We were intently watching the camera. Vivek went inside. Shruti was sitting on the bed with her hands on her cheeks. He sat near her trying to console her

We could barely hear the conversation properly. Then he put his hands on her thighs suddenly. She got up and shouted at him. We could hear them properly now as they were louder

Shruti - What are you doing?

Vivek - I heard from Aarthi that you don't mind these things. 

Shruti - What? Don't lie. Are you drunk. I don't mind wearing glamorous dresses. But that doesn't mean I let guys touch me like that

Vivek - Cool down cool down. Don't treat me like that just because I am old and I look ugly

Shruti - Don't come near me. I don't let anyone to touch me like that.

Vivek - Now stop acting bitch and get to the bed now

The tablets and what Aarthi told him had taken effects on him. He put his hands on her shoulders. She tried to run away. But he held her tops and pulled them. They tore off. He pulled her to bed and literally shredded every single piece of what she was wearing. She was nude within seconds. He pushed her to the bed and sat over her stomach. You know how much he weighs. Shruti just couldn't move an inch. That was when I decided to go and save her. But Pandian stopped me. 

Me - What are you doing?

Pandian - Don't go. Let him have his way with her

Me - What are you saying? That guy looks like an animal. We shouldn't let her down

Pandian - This is the moment to test her loyalty towards us

Heart జస్ట్ ఫోర్గెట్..... జస్ట్ ఎంజాయ్.... జస్ట్ రిలాక్స్ ....lucky krish Heart
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist - by krish - 25-11-2018, 10:25 AM