Adultery Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist
Bharath - We don't mind Shruti. If you want you go and take it

Shruti - How can I go out nude? Now go and get the inners. Or things will get bad.

Pandian - Guys.. She is feeling shy to go out nude. Let us help her lose her shyness

Shruti looked at Vivek and told - Vivek. Do something. You are the manager. These guys are crossing the limit

Vivek just looked there lost not knowing what to do. I, Bharath and Pandian went near her, lifted her up on our shoulders. I was holding her shoulders. Bharath was in the middle of us with her ass on his sholders. Pandian had her legs on his shoulders. Shruti was completely nude out in the open. We marched around the swimming pool holding her like that. Then we carried her out of the swimming pool like that. There was a two feet high kids swimming pool nearby, we threw her into the pool and went back to our swimming pool. She got up from the kids swimming pool hiding her boobs with her hands, ran towards her dresses, took them and then ran fast to the dressing room. She then walked away angrily wearing the mini skirt she was wearing earlier.

We had a good swim and gathered in the evening for dinner and drinks. We knew what Vivek usually drinks and mixed the tablets in it. Shruti was in her room. We had a conversation with Vivek.

Vivek - Where is Shruti?

Santosh - I saw her in her room

Pandian - I think we should apologize. We took her liberty for granted

Bharath - Yes. She is genuinely pissed off. 

Vivek - Come on guys. What you did there was wrong. Just go and apologize

Heart జస్ట్ ఫోర్గెట్..... జస్ట్ ఎంజాయ్.... జస్ట్ రిలాక్స్ ....lucky krish Heart
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist - by krish - 25-11-2018, 10:24 AM