Adultery Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na
Bhabie came out of the toilet. She was dressed in her nighty, but to my utter surprise she was wearing one of those sleeveless ones, but without the housecoat! These nighties cannot be worn in front of outsiders as the whole hands along with a lot of upper breast area remains exposed. I was surprised to see Sunita Bhabie coming out in front of him just wearing that; the intoxication must have taken its effect on Bhabie. As she came near the bed and stood under the light, I could clearly see her bra and panty lines also through the thin blue fabric of her nighty. I noticed Ritesh was ogling Bhabie from his lying position.

Sunita Bhabie: What happened? Go for your bath?

Ritesh: Aaah! I feel like sleeping here…

Sunita Bhabie: Great! So you sleep with your uncle here and if you wake up in the interim, just open your bottle again… Huh! I can then have a peaceful sleep in your room!

Ritesh: Ha ha ha… And if in the middle of the night uncle starts hugging me thinking that it is you, who will take care of me? Ha ha ha…

Sunita Bhabie: He he he… very funny! Just shut up and go for the bath… come on… come on… get up!

She now went near the bed and tried to pull Ritesh up. As Sunita Bhabie bent she was presenting quite a sexy outlook of herself. A lot of her cleavage and boob flesh became evident over the nighty and Ritesh must have been thoroughly enjoying that from such close quarters, but what he did the next moment left me with a gaping mouth!

Bhabie was pulling him by his hand and Ritesh just ascended slightly from his lying position and then gave a jerk and Bhabie could not keep her balance and was all over him!

Sunita Bhabie: Eiiii….

She exclaimed as she fell on his body. Undoubtedly, the scene was a memorable one. Manohar Uncle was sleeping and right beside him his wife was lying on another male on the same bed!

Under normal circumstances surely Bhabie would have immediately dismounted herself from Ritesh’s body, but since both were intoxicated the course of events was slightly different. I saw Ritesh was smart enough to quickly embrace Bhabie with both hands and naturally Bhabie must have gotten instantly excited in this sexy posture with both her boobs pressing directly on his Ritesh’s flat chest.

Ritesh: Ooi maa! Someone s-a-v-e me!

Sunita Bhabie: You… you mischief! Am I so overweighed?

Ritesh: U-n-c-l-e, please get up and take care of your….

Sunita Bhabie: You… you naughty!

Ritesh: Hats off to you uncle! Hats off! Taking this load everyday… Ha ha ha…

They giggled aloud and I noticed all along Sunita Bhabie remained laid over him! She never tried to get up at all and her boobs remained tightly pressed on his chest all along and her fleshy sari-covered thighs on his legs. I myself started feeling hot and sweated merely seeing the scene!

Sunita Bhabie: Eii… Ritesh… I need to get up! I can’t remain like this!

Ritesh: Why? What’s the problem?

Sunita Bhabie: What?

Ritesh: Oh yes! Someone is definitely seeing you!

Sunita Bhabie: Wh… I mean who?

Bhabie was quite surprised, which also reflected in her voice and so was I. Did Ritesh notice me behind the curtains?

Ritesh: Arre! Uncle yaar! Your pujya pati-dev! He must be seeing you now in his dreams … Ho ho ho ho…

Sunita Bhabie: You… you… Just get up! Get up I say.

At last Bhabie disjointed herself from Ritesh and got up and was mockingly beating Ritesh and he also, as if fleeing, got out of the bed and ran towards the toilet. Sunita Bhabie looked incredibly sexy in that blue nighty chasing Ritesh with such a plump figure.

I waited for a while and decided to enter the room.

Bhabie was slightly taken aback seeing me right at that moment, but recovered very quickly and handed me over Rs. 600/- that she owed me. She was more that eager to send me back to my room and I also did not want to disturb her little naughty run with Ritesh. I bid her good night and went away. Though I took some steps through the corridor towards my room, so that Sunita Bhabie was absolutely sure that I was away, I turned back and again returned to her room in a minute’s time.

My luck!

The door was still open though the curtain was securely placed. I was extracting a queer excitement out of all what I was doing and I waited for a moment before I peeped in again. I could clearly hear my heartbeat doing this risky act. I peeped in, once more.

Sunita Bhabie: Are you d-o-n-e?

Ritesh: Yes Bhabie. Coming out in a second.

The very next moment I saw Ritesh coming out of the toilet wearing just a brief! I noticed Sunita Bhabie also was caught napping seeing him in that attire. Ritesh displayed what he wanted to show Bhabie probably in the best possible way. The bright red color of his brief made things more striking as his erect tool remained standing with its head up! Naturally Sunita Bhabie could not overlook that and she also got attracted towards it. In fact, I was also attentively watching his stiff rod sticking out inside his underwear.

Ritesh: I hope you don’t mind Bhabie… me coming out like this… but can’t help it! My pant fall from the hook into the bucket.

Sunita Bhabie: No, no… it… its okay… what can you do…

I could see Bhabie’s lusty eyes roving around his brief. I saw her quickly adjusting her bra; she must be breathing heavily seeing Ritesh’s matured erect dick inside his undies.

Ritesh: I heard Anita’s voice… did she come here?

Sunita Bhabie: Ya… I mean yes, few moments back, I owe some money to her.

Ritesh: Oh! Then I better leave, if she comes back, it would look very odd… especially me standing like this.

Sunita Bhabie: No, no. She is gone. She won’t….

Sunita Bhabie could not complete her words as Manohar Uncle turned from one side to the other in his sleep. Ritesh and Bhabie as if froze seeing the movement of uncle on bed and obviously they were scared. Bhabie signaled Ritesh without making a noise to leave immediately and Ritesh also tiptoed towards the door placing his finger on his lips. Manohar Uncle was back to his original state and was snoring again.

Ritesh: Good night Bhabie.

Ritesh almost whispered.

Sunita Bhabie: Ei… one minute.

Bhabie crept towards Ritesh though constantly keeping an eye on his sleeping husband. I also realized that I had to make a move now.

But just then…

Sunita Bhabie came very close to Ritesh and to my utter disbelief she directly caught hold of his stiff cock poking inside his brief and whispered something in his ears. I was simply stunned at this very bold act from Bhabie. Ritesh also probably did not expect that as was evident from his body language and looked for a moment as if marooned. By the time he recovered and tried to grab Bhabie, she started pushing her towards the door. I had to depart from the scene otherwise would surely be caught now as Ritesh was very close to the door due to Bhabie’s pushing.

I quickly disappeared from the spot and hurriedly got into my room and shut the door. I was still wondering if Rajesh agreed to go to his room for sleep after this ‘hot’ action or did Sunita Bhabie accompanied him to his room! I did not have the courage to again peep into their rooms and hence that remained uncovered to me.

Rajesh was sleeping deeply. I took some time to normalize as I was panting doing this ‘peep act’ and was honestly still unable to deem my own eyes what I saw last! I went to bed undoing my inner wears and did not know how long I thought about Ritesh and Bhabie before I was dead to the world.

Next morning naturally we all arose late and of course started with recaps and laughs from last night at the breakfast table. Manohar Uncle and Rajesh were eager to visit the market once as next morning we would leave the pace. Sunita Bhabie and myself prepared to go to the beach with Ritesh. Today we decided that we would carry a set of dry clothes so that we don’t have to remain in our wet clothes for long after the bath. Yesterday we saw that there were changing rooms at the beach.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-02-2019, 01:13 PM
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by behka - 29-01-2020, 12:35 PM