Adultery Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na
Rajesh: What are you two doing here for so long? Eh? Are you not d… done y… yet? But it was great fun y-a-a-r! You… you missed it.

I noticed that Rajesh had a pretty unsteady gait and so was Manohar Uncle. They seemed to be drunk to the brim. Ritesh was holding on to Manohar Uncle so that he did not fall!

Me: Thank God that you are over and done with! Lets order for dinner then.

Rajesh: O… Okay.

Manohar Uncle: Sure An… Anita!

None of the males except Ritesh was in a decent state. I ordered to room service and we completed dinner somehow as Manohar Uncle was totally ‘out’ and Rajesh was also heavily drunk.

Rajesh: O-k-a-y! Good night e-v-e-r-y-b-o-d-y! Where is my darling wife? Eh?

Rajesh was simply not in his senses. He hugged me in front of all and started brushing his face on my face and I felt so awkward.

Me: Oh! Come on! Behave properly!

But he continued to embrace me tightly and was about to walk. I felt so ashamed in that position especially in front of Sunita Bhabie and Manohar Uncle that I turned red instantly.

Manohar Uncle: Wah Be… Beta! Where is my b-u-l-b-u-l?

Saying that he turned towards Bhabie, but his condition was so miserable that he stumbled and almost fall hitting the table. Ritesh was close enough to take care of him, otherwise Uncle surely would have hurt him.

Sunita Bhabie: Stop this rubbish and go to bed.

Ritesh: Bhabie, you go and prepare the bed. Will take care of Uncle.

Sunita Bhabie: Okay. And Rajesh, you also keep your mouth shut and go to bed. Anita, just come over once when you are done with.

Saying that she went towards her room and Rajesh and myself followed suit. As we walked Rajesh gave his full body weight onto me due to his drunken state and I had a tough time guiding him through the corridor. He was singing some weird tune and at intervals speaking slang. As we entered our room, he was eager to drop down to bed. As he fell on bed, Rajesh pulled me alongside and I fell on his chest. He hugged me and started caressing and squeezing my tight round butts. Honestly I was already quite charged up listening to Bhabie’s personal life narratives and immediately started responding to his moves. But unfortunately Rajesh was rather heavily drunk and soon he began to merely fumble on the curves of my body.

Me: Oho! What are you doing dear! Hold me properly.

Rajesh: Hu…Huh! Ya….

He was trying to kiss me, but the odor coming from his mouth was so repulsive that I avoided the kiss. He did not have the strength to force me and his lips were sagging and I could realize his grip on me was also slipping. Though I felt hot inside, but seeing his condition I allowed him to doze off. I got up from the bed and adjusted my clothes and went to the toilet. I voided, washed my face, and changed to my nighty. I needed to go to Bhabie’s room once, as she had called me, hence just wrapped the housecoat over my nighty so that I looked decent.

As I was about to enter Sunita Bhabie’ room, I could hear Ritesh’s voice inside. I was instantly curious.

Ritesh: Okay, then I have done my duty Bhabie, now you take care of your treasure! Ha ha ha…

Sunita Bhabie: My sleeping beauty!

Now I carefully peeped inside the room through the curtain and could see Manohar Uncle lying flat on the bed, snoring, and Bhabie was talking to Ritesh standing on one side of the bed while Ritesh stood on the other.

Sunita Bhabie: By the way, how many pegs did he consume?

Ritesh: Six plus Bhabie!

Sunita Bhabie: My goodness!

Ritesh: Uncle is a true barrel! Ha ha ha…

Sunita Bhabie: Huh!

Ritesh: Oho! One thing Bhabie, can I just have a quick shower here? Actually the tap in my toilet….

Sunita Bhabie: Why? What’s the problem?

Ritesh: I don’t know, but I found water is only trickling out of the tap of the shower at the top.

Sunita Bhabie: Oh! Okay, no issues! You can go for a bath right away if you like.

Ritesh: Thanks Bhabie. I will not take long.

Sunita Bhabie: I also need to change. Its pretty hot today, isn’t it?

Ritesh: I think you must be feeling the heat of the vodka you have consumed. Ha ha…

I was still standing at the edge of the door behind the curtain, but was getting tensed because if any of the passing housekeeping staffs sees me, it would be very odd. But at the same time I was also not very keen to go inside immediately, as I was rather eager to uncover the chemistry between Ritesh and Sunita Bhabie. So I took my chances and continued to eavesdrop them.

Sunita Bhabie: Will you wait a second Ritesh? Then I can change…

Ritesh: Sure Bhabie.

I saw Sunita Bhabie went to one corner of the room, opened the wardrobe, and took a blue nighty and went inside the toilet to change. The scene was itself suggestive for any male, who was already drunk, to see a plump matured woman going to the toilet with a nighty in her hand to change while her hubby was snoring. Ritesh sat on the bed and was looking at the closed door of the toilet while he lit up a cigarette. Then he looked for a moment towards the door where I was standing. My heartbeat as if stopped. But thankfully he did not concentrate there and of course could not locate me as I was behind the curtains.

He then stood up and very crudely adjusted his dick within his undies over his pant and just laid back on the bed with Manohar Uncle sleeping just inches away. My heart was beating fast and I had begun to perspire in unknown excitement. I quickly checked the corridor; there was no one.

Sunita Bhabie: Ritesh, you can go now.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-02-2019, 01:12 PM
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by behka - 29-01-2020, 12:35 PM