Adultery Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na
Nandu jumped off the bed like an obedient dog. I was all along talking and sitting before him in my topless condition giving him a very erotic show with my big naked juggling tits.

Me: Now I will recreate in you what I have swallowed!

Nandu: No clue how will you do that mausi!

I smiled at his foolish remark and nodded my head like an experienced campaigner. Nandu was standing by the cot and I also joined him there.

Me: Now hug me as your mausa-ji does.

Nandu looked confused, obviously.

Nandu: But mausi…

Me: What happened? Can’t you give me a hug? You don’t have to be like your mausa-ji, okay? Just hug me idiot!

Nandu: Yes… but…

Nandu was still hesitating.

Me: Oh no! What would I do with this duffer!

Saying that I pulled him towards my body and pressed him tightly with both hands on my body.

Me: Okay? Now you do that to me.

Nandu: O… Okay.

Nandu was clearly hesitant but somehow managed to hug me, but that was also a very cautious approach if I say the least. My bare tits were pressing on his chest and that must have started increasing his blood pressure.

Me: Now let me share your mausa-ji’s secret of hugging. But for heavens sake, please don’t apply that to anybody!

Nandu just nodded. He was probably more interested to get the feel of my big boobs on his chest.

Me: Just see where have you kept your hands?

Nandu: On your… err. back and shoulder.

Me: Right! And that’s the difference between you and your mausa-ji.

Nandu: Where does mausa-ji.. err.. keep his hands?

Me: Here.

Saying that I took his right hand off my shoulder and placed it directly on my sari-covered ass.

Me: Whenever your mausa-ji hugs me, he feels me here… he does not keep his hand stationary, but feels my whole buttock.

That was enough for Nandu to get charged once again. I could feel his limp lund was again gaining strength as his palm felt the tight flesh of my round ass. His left hand also was there on my ass in a flash and not only was he feeling my ass smoothness, but also giving me gentle squeezes there over my sari.

Me: Aaaaaaaaaaaahhh… yes, do it with both hands…

Nandu: Y… yes m-a-u-s-i.

Now he was gripping my tight ass flesh amply within both palms and squeezing it at his free will. I took my hand quickly to his lund and was astonished to gather how quickly it was getting revitalized!

Immediately the scene of my husband came to my mind. I do not even remember when he fucked me twice in a row in last one to two years! And to get him refreshed for another session was a cumbersome task. He confessed to me that he did not get excited any more seeing me naked once he has ejaculated, neither does he get the stimulation by squeezing my boobs. I tried to charge him up by stroking his limp lund, which also was ineffective. Then we worked out that after one intercourse session if we were interested in another, which was a very rare case though, I had to do some activities so that he gets charged up again. But, honestly the process was so arduous for me in that state that I did not bother him for a second fuck. I had to do a series of exhibitionism for him to get his lund tighter again, which at times seemed very disgraceful for me. After cleaning up the mess of our first intercourse I had to wear my undergarments again and then go to the toilet. Manohar admitted he felt excited seeing me in that fashion. Then if I drink water or comb my hair or speed up the fan, etc., I had to move about in the room in that scanty outfit. Though no one was seeing me except Manohar, I felt very ashamed moving about like that. He would then lit up a cigarette invariably and till he finished that I had to be in my sheer undergarments, which was a significant period of time and if he felt like he would caress my butts over my panty and squeeze my boobs from over my bra. Lastly when he was stimulated again, I had to once again open my undergarments and engage in the intercourse!

Seeing Nandu’s rate, at which his lund was getting hard and erect, I was vastly excited.

Me: Do you like that Nandu?

I almost whispered in his ears. Nandu’s hands were strongly caressing my tight ass flesh.

Nandu: Y… yes mausi. Very much!

Me: Hmm. I am also enjoying it very much dear! It’s so long that someone has done this to me….

Nevertheless I was feeling so wholly energized after such a long gap! It was such a sensational feeling that I let him have a little reward.

Me: One sec Nandu… let me just pull this up!

Saying that I just pulled up my remaining sari still on my body and my petticoat to my waist so that Nandu could now get his hands on my panty-covered butt cheeks.

Me: Now do your massage!

Nandu was as if given the path to heaven and he started mauling my big, round ass with added vigor and with zero resistance from my end his fingers began to hover over my panty as I held my sari up at my waist! Nandu in his excitement leaned closer and closer to me and massaged my pumpkin ass with both hands. I was completely drenched in a feeling of amazement and strong fervor. I could well realize that the all-too-familiar tingling sensation was nicely building up in between my thighs once again. The more his fingers worked on my panty-covered buttocks, the more the itchy sense grew inside me.

Me: Aaaaaaah! Uuuuuuiiiiiiiiii maaaaaaaaaa! Uffffffffffff! Aaaaaaaaaaaffffffff!

I openly sighed all sorts groans and moans very shamelessly as I was getting massaged by this class XI boy on my gaand.

Me: Aaah! Nandu, stop… stop beta… I can’t take it any more.

Nandu: Oh! O… okay m… mausi!

Me: Aaah! They must be all red by now!

Nandu: What mausi?

Me: My gaand! You rascal! The way you have squeezed them…. Uffff….

I dropped my sari to my feet, but tucked it off my sari from my waist. So I was standing now in front of Nandu only in my petticoat with my both big boobs already fully uncovered. I got up to the bed and invited him there.

Me: Full marks to you for your massage… but let me see how do you massage my back? Doodh and gaand massages were superb my darling!

Nandu: Thanks mausi. I am glad that you liked my massage.

I lied on my stomach on the bed and indicated him to do the needful.

Me: Take some ointment. The cold feeling adds up the fire….

Nandu took some ointment on both palms and started massaging my smooth bare back. There was not even my bra strap to create any hindrance, as the upper part of my body was completely naked. After some minutes when I was really enjoying his tender nimble hands on my bare back, I could realize Nandu was eyeing my boobs. As he massaged the sides on my back, he could see my boobs tightly pressed on bed below my body. He must have felt very much aroused seeing that inviting prospect. He even touched me there a couple of times, but was not bold enough to grip my boobs from that position. I smiled within myself and enjoyed the whole thing and closed my eyes to see what he does.

Suddenly he exerted full force with his fingers from both sides while I was a bit distracted with closed eyes enjoying his feel on my naked back, and as a reflex action I just lifted myself a little reacting to his force. That little room I created was big enough like an airport runway for him and both his hands dived in from both sides of my body and the next thing I knew was both my nipples were invaded. I could only gasp in surprise as his fingers tweaked and pressed my big perky black nipples. I was astounded by his boldness and could not even react verbally!

I was about to turn my head towards him when I heard something in my left ear.

Nandu: Mausi p-l-e-a-s-e! Don’t get angry… I really like to play with those…

Saying that he emphatically twisted both my nipples with his fingers and his hands were now tightly pressed in between my boobs and the bed. I was feeling very uncomfortable and had had to lift my body a little up from the bed and tried to pivot on my elbows. That actually paved way for Nandu to encase my huge left tit in his left hand while his other hand was furiously twisting and pressing with my fully erect right nipple.

Me: Ouch! Eiiiiiii…. Shhhhhhhhhh…… Uiiiiiiiiiiii maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

As I grunted ecstasies of emotions Nandu now placed himself on my back and now had a much better grip of my naked tits. I let out a loud squeal as he continued to cup my breasts under my body weight. After some more moments of enjoyment, I was feeling a pain on my elbows and decided to lay supine. As I placed my head on the pillow, my naked mammaries looked awesome in their full resilient size and my black nipples appeared very swollen and erect. Honestly I was so much aroused after a very long period of time. I myself do not remember when I had last seen my boobs grow so much!

Nandu: Shall I do some more massage there?

I was of course more than willing to get those male hands on my naked tits again.

Me: Sure my dear!

Since I had placed the pillow awkwardly and was lying on bed in a slanted position, there was not much space left for Nandu to sit on my left side, so he shifted his position towards my head and grabbed my boobs from that position and started gently cupping and feeling them again. I could well realize that he was initially feeling the tightness of his 40-year-old mausi’s bursting boobies and slowly was exerting pressure with his fingers and cupping each of my globes feeling the hard erect nipples on his stretched out palms. I was so much elated that I closed my eyes again and was releasing joyful grunts as if in seventh heaven!

With closed eyes I felt as if my husband was playing with my boobs although Nandu’s palm size was much smaller in comparison to Manohar’s. After some moments I sensed something brush my face! It could not be his hands… I thought! I had to open my eyes. I opened my eyes just a little and was initially shocked to see a brown thing just over my eyes, but immediately realized that since Nandu was near my head, his erect lund was now almost touching my face!

I smiled within myself and again closed my eyes, now extracting the delight out of this very ‘special’ touch. Nandu’s lund was now dangling my right cheek. Nandu continued to massage my breasts, seemingly oblivious of this brushing. I now opened my eyes slightly and enjoyed the little “brushes” on my cheek. Nandu’s lund was attaining to full size again getting my touches and though his dick was not a monster one, but it was adequately long and stiff.

Nandu shifted a tad inclining more towards my luscious boobs thereby creating a very tempting position for me. My lips were just millimeters away from his balls. I could not control myself and parted my lips slightly and touched his hanging balls. I was in a complete daze when I found Nandu adjusted his body to drop his balls more into my mouth so that I could suck them! The boy had grown bigger in rather quick time than I imagined!

This action of Nandu as if turned my switch onto the top gear! The tingling inside me was so high now that I felt I would literally explode any moment.

Me: Aaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiii. Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu…. What pleasure!

I groaned as I sucked his balls and he was in turn pressing and squeezing my milk tanks. His fingers must have been very tired the way he was continuously massaging my big boobs. But just then I felt as if I was letting out something off my breasts. It was the discharge, about which I was bothered for some days now, for which I went to the doctor also.

Nandu: Mausi, what’s this?

He was quite surprised, of course, and was looking at his fingers covered with that white fluid.

Me: Don’t you know what’s that? It’s milk.

Nandu: Milk? But mausi… it’s so sticky and has an odor too!

Saying that he brought his finger near my nose.

Nandu: See!

Me: Initially when it comes out, its like that only. Suck it properly and you will get the right taste.

Nandu: Su… suck! You mean… err… you want me to suck your breasts, but… but mausi am grown up now to do that!

Me: What do you think? Only babies suck mom’s milk? Big boys also do that.

Nandu: Really! I thought…

Me: Hang your thoughts and do as I say!

He was seriously irritating me by delaying through this chat.

Nandu: O… okay mausi. But for this I will have to… I mean ride on you.

Me: Do that. For so long your mausa-ji had taken a ride, today you ride me! Just lie down completely on me.

Nandu: As you say mausi.

Nandu got on top of me and lay down over me such that his mouth was near my boobs and I could feel his dangling erect lund was now pressing on my panty over my petticoat. I was feeling hysterical and wanted to explode as he started to suck my swollen left nipple. His free hand began to massage my right breast and I couldn’t take it any longer and shamelessly gave a very loud moan. His lips and tongue were now treading on an uncharted territory, a very personal zone for any woman.

Nandu’s right hand was just about doing everything with my free right boob – he was kneading, pinching, and pressing it at his free will while his tongue was probing my left breast feverishly. I was burning in excitemnt and was parting and closing my thunder thighs inside my petticoat and letting out squeals. But within moments Nandu pulled off his lips off my nipple!

Nandu: Mausi, it… it does not taste good at all!

I was swithing in sexual agony and was letting out moans.

Me: Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! Okay, okay.

Nandu: Let me wipe it clean.

Saying that he took my blouse, which was lying on the bedside, and wiped my juggling naked breasts clean and also cleaned my perky black nipples. I was totally engrossed and was mentally ready to get fucked by this class XI boy!

Me: Uhhhh! I can’t take it any more… Oh!

Nandu: Are you in pain mausi?

Me: Yes, my whole body is aching… open that…

I indicated with my eyes to Nandu to open my petticoat. Nandu of course was more than eager to do that. He quickly opened the knot of my petticoat and as I lifted my buttocks and thighs off the bed, he quickly dragged it from under my gaand down to my ankles. I was fully nude now except that my pussy was covered with my panty. Nandu seemed mesmerized seeing my huge body clad only in that meager panty.

Me: How do I look Nandu?

Nandu: Very beautiful mausi… very beautiful.

Me: Aaaaaaaaah! Do whatever you want to do with me….

I shemalessly gave him the license to fuck me. Nandu went down towards my ankles.

Nandu: Wow! Such big thighs and soooo smooth! Mausi, your legs are also very nice.

He now slowly climbed up my legs inspecting them from close quarters. He was now behaving like a mature male! He touched my legs and slowly moved up to my knees and began massaging my knees. He was feeling the smoothness of my legs with both hands. I parted my legs to give him way to reach my lovespot. Nandu readily accepted that and worked his way up to my inner thighs. He gripped the tatut flesh of my exposed thighs and rubbed them with a lot of force, which made me squirm in excitement. Nandu was changing gears like an experienced fucker. He started caressing my smooth naked thighs forming circles at my inner thigh working his way up! This was simply driving me crazy.

Me: Urrrrrrrrrre! Uuuuuuuiiiiiiiiiii maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! N—a—a—n—d—u!

I lost my control as his left hand pushing up reached very near to my panty and his right hand moved sideways down to my buttocks. I involuntarily parted my thighs wider and gasped for breath as his fingers barely touched my pussy over my undergarment. I was feeling my cramps and my vaginal path was surely getting wet, but very sparingly.

Me: Hey, what are you waiting for? Open my panty, you nitwit! Plunder me!

Immediately I could feel my last ‘lajja vastra’ being pulled below my hips as I arched my heavy hips involuntarily to assist the forceful pulling and off it went past my thighs, the knees, the ankles and down to my feet. Nandu tossed it at the corner of the bed making me absolutely unclothed. I was lying stark naked with my sister’s son!

For the first time a quiver went down through my body making me shy and I remained motionless on bed with my eyes tightly shut. Nandu was on me now, taking control for the first time, hugging me very tightly. His erect dick was pressing me exactly on my naked pussy and his flat chest pressing on my tight boobs. His deep breaths showered on my face, shoulder, and neck and Nandu was making me go wild and craving.

After some moments of tight hugging and cuddling, I was feeling the urge to suck his lund again.

Me: Nandu, once again…

He questioned me through his eyes “What” and I replied through my eyes. I got up and sat on the edge of the bed. As I did that I looked at the mirror and I looked horribly sexy sitting like that in bed being fully naked. Nandu quickly got off the bed with his dangling manhood and came around holding his rod to my mouth. I grasped it with both hands and brushed it all over my face and then wasting no time licked it wildly as if I had never seen one before! I let my hungry tongue dart in and out licking the tip of his penis while I caressed his amazingly tight balls. I gently squeezed them and Nandu was simply groaning aloud like a pig. I took his tool into my open lips and let it slide in within my lips like a stick icecream slowly, inch by inch, finally starting to suck him wildly.

When his tool was inside my mouth fully, I felt it reached the base of my throat and I began sucking the long pole in and out in varying speed. Nandu moaned and groaned so loudly that I was afraid that he would attract the attention of my neighbor!

Nandu: No, mausi, no… Not any more… p-l-e-a-s-e…

I did not listen to him and continued to suck him sitting at the edge of my bed. And then suddenly what happened made me purely flabbergasted. Nandu just stopped me abruptly by pushing my face off his penis, but seeing that I was not in the mood to release his dick, he forcefully dragged me off holding my long hair. Simultaneoulsy with his left hand he pressed and twisted my right nipple with two fingers very tightly and the action was so hard both on my hair and my nipple that I cried out in pain.

Nandu: Uff! Just leave me!

He was still holding onto my hairs as he rebuked me.

Nandu: Don’t you understand that I will explode if you do like this!

As I gathered my senses, tears came to my eyes as I felt extreme pain in my right nipple. I lost control and straightaway slapped him.

Me: Uff! You bastard! Just see what have you done!

I looked down at my right boob and could see the nipple was swollen already and I was having intense pain there and I could see a drop of blood, which his sharp nail had made. Nandu was immediately in an apologetic mood and left my hair.

Me: How dare you hold me by my hair! Your mausa-ji in his whole life did not ever dare to control me like that and you… a young nitwit… hold me by my hairs! What do you think? Since I have opened my sari before you, you can do whatever you like!

Nandu: Sorry mausi…. I am really sorry. I did not mean to hurt you, but… Please forgive me mausi.

Saying that Nandu quickly brought some ointment from my breast massage ointment bottle and applied that to my right nipple. As he caressed my nipple with the ointment I held his ear tightly and commanded:

Fuck me. Right now. Do you get me!

Nandu: But mausi… I have… I mean… err…

Me: What are you mumbling, you rascal?

Nandu: Mausi, I mean I have never fucked any girl…!

What an honest confession!

continue.....
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-02-2019, 01:11 PM
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by behka - 29-01-2020, 12:35 PM