Adultery Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na
Hi Guys,

It of course is one of the best stories and blv all would agree to that. However, no doubt that due to few external sequences involved, we are all getting bored as we are so eagerly, and rightfully so, waiting for guruji to have a session with Anita... But, probably the writer wants us to be thirsty for some more time... As I am also following the story on the other board, I found an update and thought its worth sharing wid all of u. The best part is Sunita Bhabhi episode ends with this update... Read on...Here it goes.....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day #4
Yesterday the whole afternoon I writhed in body aches and restlessness and somehow managed till my brother was there in the house. As he left I immediately decided to go to the doctor. Manohar was also back by that time and he accompanied me to the doctor. I used to visit Dr. Mrs. Kothari whose chamber was nearby and who in fact delivered my only issue also. She examined me and declared that I was on the verge of menopause and hence I was getting such erratic symptoms. She prescribed me a lubricant cream to apply at my vagina twice and an ointment for my boobs to be applied once a day. She told me that since the latter was to be applied only once a day, I could take help of my husband and apply that at night before sleep. She also gave me some sleeping pills to have longer sleeps and for soothing my nerves. She advised me to refrain from any sexual acts or sexual thoughts for the next 3-4 days before she checks me again.

But that night time even after taking the pills time and again that scene was coming to my mind where Nandu was rubbing my pussy over my sari while I was standing on the stool for cleaning the ceiling fan. I was visualizing the way I was gyrating my hips as his fingers rubbed and pressed over my love spot! He could clearly feel my curly pubic hairs and slit inside my panty – how shameful! Issss… how could I do that! Nandu must be masturbating hard tonight thinking of me.

The next morning I was in fact feeling much better. Thanks to my GYN doctor! My usual morning breast aches, especially around my nipples, was minimal and since I had a long tight sleep, I was feeling very refreshed too! Of course, I ignored my doctor’s advice to refrain from sexual acts and thoughts and indulged myself into Nandu again!

As I served the breakfast today I did not miss to make good use of my big firm milk tanks because as I moved to give the food from the side to Nandu who was sitting on the table, I deliberately brushed and pressed my globes on his head and face a number of times. And it was all the more easier for me as Manohar was still shaving and I capitalized the opportunity to magnetize Nandu again. I must say this class XI boy was having a gala time enjoying his vacation with my heavy teasing. As I moved back to the kitchen I walked slowly and swung my wide fleshy buttocks appreciably so that Nandu did not miss that. I was sure he was getting a full and unrestricted view of my sari-covered pumpkin ass.

I was just waiting for my hubby to leave so that I could get this young lad into the right groove again. Manohar took his time and went off at around 10:30 and I released my maidservant Gayathri a bit early to ensure the coast was clear and safe.

Me: Nandu! Nandu! Can you come to my room once beta?

Nandu almost came running as if he was anticipating that I would call him, as his mausa-ji was not at home! He was clever enough to realize that by this time. I was already on bed waiting like a cunning lioness for the innocent lamb!

Me: Yesterday, you know, the doctor gave me an ointment for relief.

Nandu: I see. Are you better now mausi?

Me: Yes, definitely. But I have a problem now…

Nandu: What mausi?

Me: Actually the doctor told me to apply the ointment twice a day. Your mausa-ji applied them yesterday night and will again apply them tonight, but I need to apply it now.

Nandu: When will mausa-ji return?

Me: If it can be done through him, why should I call you at all! He will have lunch coming back.

Nandu: No, I mean you can get it done by him when he returns.

Me: Nandu, the doctor told me to apply it once around 12 before going to bath.

Nandu: O! I see. Sorry. Then how can I help you mausi?

He was coming to the right track now.

Me: Actually I was a bit confused whom to ask for help as its…

Nandu waited for me to complete the sentence though I fumbled.

Me: I mean actually its meant for my breasts.

Nandu looked at my breasts, but as soon as our eyes met, he shifted his gaze elsewhere quickly.

I indicated him to bring in the medication tubes that were on the cot-side table. He brought the ointment-bottle and the cream.

Me: This is not required for now…

I indicated to my vaginal cream and he kept it back on the table.

Me: But Nandu, one thing, you must give word that you will not tell anybody that you are helping me with… with… I mean with this massage.

Nandu seemed surprised. Or was he pretending?

Nandu: But… but why mausi? What’s the harm?

Me: Uff! Do you always need to act like that? Tell me, why I went to the doctor yesterday?

Nandu: You… you were having some problems, that’s why.

Me: Right, but where?

Nandu: Umm… Err… that I don’t know exactly mausi.

Me: Then? Just see. That’s why I am telling you naa… If I am saying you not to tell others, definitely there is some logic behind that. Isn’t it?

Nandu frowned at me and I could realize he was still not sure what I meant.

Me: See, yesterday actually I went to the doctor since I was having some pains in my breasts and also in my… err… what should I say… there.

I shamelessly indicated towards my sari-covered pussy area to him with right hand.

Me: How can I share this to everybody? Can I?

Nandu: Oho! Now I got you.

Me: Huh!

I pretended to be offended about Nandu.

Nandu: Sorry about that mausi.

Me: It’s okay. Don’t waste any more time. Let me lie down first.

Nandu opened the ointment bottle and started opening its cap. Did I hear a faster heartbeat within me?

Me: How much to take mausi?

Me: O-h-o! What are you doing? Wait…

Nandu: Why? What happened now?

Me: O God! What sort of buffoon is this! Will you apply the ointment over my blouse, you dupe!

Nandu’s eyes as if glittered getting the direct hint from his 40-year-old mausi to open her blouse!

Nandu: Oho! Sure mausi. Just a second!

He quickly kept the bottle on bed and advanced towards my pillow. I looked up from my lying position – the door of the room was open, but since there was no one in the house, I was pretty safe. Still, probably out of my womanly shyness, I asked him to close the door as I was mentally quite geared up to do a shameless exposition in front of this young lad. He followed my command like an obedient dog and came back to the bed again.

Me: Okay, now open…

I had already removed the pallu off my mammaries and soon felt Nandu’s cold nimble fingers on my blouse opening each hook, one by one from the top. I felt his fingers were surprisingly steady for this act! I closed my eyes and had naturally started breathing heavily. I could feel his fingers touching my naked cleavage and the bulge of both boobs over my brassiere. After all the hooks were open, I rolled over and rasied my arms in the air so that he could pull off the blouse completely off my body.

Me: Fine. Now, pull the one too.

I gave him the command lying on my stomach on the bed. I must have been looking ravishingly sexy with my whole back fully nude except for the bra strap. Nandu’s cock must have gotten hard seeing me in this position.

Nandu: Y… yes m… mausi.

I heard the stammer in his mouth. I almost quivered as I felt his tender fingers working with my bra hook. He was able to open my brassiere after three to four tries. “Good job”, I thought considering him to be a class XI kid. I still remember my early married days when my husband always fumbled at opening my bra hook and most times he used to just drag my bra up over my breasts during our intimate love sessions.

Me: Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh! It feels so good to be out of it.

Nandu: Yes mausi, it was so close fitting!

I rolled over again to lie on my back and automatically out of reflex my hands came to cover the beauty of my naked globes. For the first time probably I felt shy to be absolutely topless in front of my sister’s son. Nandu was about to pull my brassiere off my breasts when I stopped him.

Me: Can you… I mean… Nandu, can you please close the windows. I am… I am feeling very shy.

Nandu: But… but curtains are already there mausi! How could anyone peep?

Me: Nandu, just do what I am telling you to do!

Nandu reluctantly got off the bed again and closed the two windows and suddenly there was some dearth of light in the room as the door and the windows were both closed; however, we could see each other pretty evidently.

Me: Now, its better.

Nandu was back near my head and now I myself pulled off my bra from my boobs making them completely exposed. I could well realize Nandu was thunderstruck for a while seeing the gorgeousness of my matured, round, firm mammaries.

Me: What are you looking at?

Nandu: No… no nothing.

He quickly took the ointment bottle and avoided my eye contact.

Me: Do they look good?

I directly asked him shedding all my inhibitions.

Nandu: Ye… yes…. Surely mausi!

I smiled seeing his uncomfortable and hopeless condition. Now I was also eager to know how hard his lund was seeing my naked upper treasures, but wondered how to know that!

Me: Don’t just sit idle, start your work.

Nandu: Oh! Right mausi!

Nandu opened the ointment bottle and took some liquid on his palm and started rubbing it with both hands.

Me: But yesterday, you know Nandu, the doctor told another thing.

Nandu: What?

Me: He said whoever massages your boobs, you also need to massage him in return.

Nandu: Irk! That’s something I am hearing for the first time!

Nandu seemed quite amused hearing that.

Me: Yes, because this is not a normal massage naa…

Nandu: Hmm. That’s true.

Me: So yesterday night when your mausa-ji massaged me, I also massaged him.

Nandu: But if I don’t have a pain, why should you massage me?

Me: That’s the trick beta! You will develop the pain as you start massaging.

Nandu: Really. Lets see!

Nandu had mixed and rubbed the oil well on his both palms and now grabbed my both boobs and started massaging. I as if got the shock of my life! I simply shivered and just closed my eyes as I felt his oily hands on my naked boob flesh. And naturally my exposed nipples also instantly got erect getting the touch of Nandu directly on them. Both my nipples were rock hard and fully erect instantly! I was gasping for breath as he continued to softly massage my big naked boobs.

Me: Aaaaaaahhhh! Uiiiiiiiii reeee! Uff! It feels so g-o-o-d….

Nandu was also gaining in confidence and courage. The gentle rubbing and massaging was converting into tighter squeezes of my taut boob flesh. Obviously I was greatly enjoying his massage and squeezing and was writhing in excitement as he continued to feel the roundedness and tightness of my warm mammaries in both hands.

Me: Aaah! Nandu… Press them h-a-r-d!

Nandu readily increased the force with which he was grabbing my boobs and gave me such a very tight squeeze with his right hand just like a matured male that I was confused whether I was with a class XI boy or Manohar! I looked at his face and it clearly depicted a ‘if you demand more, I can deliver more’ type of attitude!

Me: Now, I will also massage you, my dear!

Nandu was kneading and massaging my firm tits with both hands as if squashing flour with water to make a ‘roti’!

Me: N-a-n-d-u, are you feeling any pain?

Nandu: Ye… I mean no!

I could not wait any longer and simply grabbed his lund inside his pajama.

Me: Wow!

That was my instant reaction feeling the hardness of his lund inside his pajama.

Nandu: Oh! Mausi… what are you doing?

I did not listen to him and started caressing and pressing his young erect lund and tried to grasp it in my hand, but was unable to do that as he was wearing a brief under his pajama.

Nandu: Mausi, p-l-e-a-s-e! What… Eii…. what are you doing?

I was more eager now to take his lund out of his pajama and instantly worked in my mind what to do next to fulfill my desire!

Me: What…. What’s this? Stop. Stop massaging!

All of a sudden I pretended to be angry about something.

Nandu: M… mausi, what’s up?

Me: I say stop massaging…. Shame on you Nandu!

Nandu looked very confused and somewhat pale at my sudden change of mood, but he was still holding to my naked boobs!

Nandu: Ma… mausi… what happened? Did I do anything wrong?

Me: Wrong? What’s this? Why is it so hard?

I kept holding and pressing his erect lund inside his pajama.

Nandu: Err… I… I don’t know mausi.

Me: Am I a fool that I would not understand? Your mausi asked you for some help and you are enjoying her helplessness! Shame on you Nandu!

Nandu: Mausi, please don’t be angry… but I did not do anything… believe me…

Me: Then?

He quickly removed his hands now off my bare tits and his head drooped before me. I was thoroughly enjoying this innocent boy’s messy condition.

Me: Speak up! Tell me how did it become so hard?

Nandu: Mausi… I mean err… as soon as I started opening your blouse for the massage, I was… I was feeling… feeling something in my body… and then only it got… hard.

Me: So that means you enjoyed opening my blouse and seeing my naked breasts. Huh! It’s a disgrace… you are like my son Nandu….

Nandu: Mausi, I did not have any such intention, believe me mausi…

Me: Then? What is this?

I indicated and stroked his penis over his pajama.

Nandu: Mausi… I got carried away. I have never opened a girl’s blouse like this!

Me: That’s all right! But you are applying a medicine to me? Isn’t it? That’s why I have opened my blouse in front of you. Will I go to anyone and open my blouse for a massage! What do you think of me?

Nandu: No, no mausi. I… I…

All this time I was sitting on the bed, still in a complete topless condition, conversing with this Class XI boy.

Me: I never expected this from you Nandu! Even yesterday night when your mausa-ji was massaging me, I in turn massaged his… but he was not as hard as you!

Nandu remained silent with his head drooping and naturally seemed quite anxious and confused.

Me: Speak up!

Nandu: Mausi… I had never touched a girl’s breast and… and your breasts are so beautiful and big. I… I got carried away…

Me: Hmm. Let me see how much you are “carried away”! Open your pajama once.

Nandu looked at me with a “question mark” on his face.

Me: Open it. Open it. Let me see. Stand up and open it.

Nandu realized that he has to be in a “pants down” position and hence stood up on bed and started opening the thread of his pajama. He pulled it down slowly and his brief expectedly looked like a tent. He now pulled his brief down top his knees and in front of my face was a naked young erect dick! I noticed Nandu’s lund was now fully erect and the pink head showed up through his foreskin. My lower jaws hung down seeing this very inviting scene.

Me: Hmm. So this is the way you are helping me for a massage! Just see! How big it has grown!

Before Nandu could say anything I grabbed his naked penis in my right hand and inspected it.

Me: Ouuuuuuuuuu! Shhhhhhhhhhh……….

It was such a heavenly feeling to grab this young hot lund and that too after such a gap! I have honestly forgotten when I last grabbed and played with my husband’s dick because the last few times we had intercourse it was such an irritating routine phenomenon! Manohar just kept hugging me on bed and pushed his head inside my dense boobs, then somehow lifted my nighty till my waist first and then up to my shoulder and played with my naked tits and that’s all! Then he inserts his lund into my hole as if performing a routine task and pumps out his juice and then?

Dozes off!

Thus my excitement was definitely in excess of normal to see, feel, and groping Nandu’s naked lund. Nandu’s condition was pathetic. He was fully excited, his penis was rock hard, his balls were throbbing, but he could not jack off! I was enjoying the whole thing to the hilt and probably even more than a direct fuck!

Me: So Nandu? This is how you planned to massage my breasts!

I played with his rod nodding my head. Though it was limp, but the stiffness was excellent.

Nandu stood like bamboozle not knowing what to reply to me and get out of this situation.

Me: Nandu you said you got carried away touching my breasts… right?

Nandu: Ji… ji mausi.

Me: Okay, now you are not touching my boobs? So lets see whether it comes to normal size or not. If yes, then it’s fine, otherwise I will presume that your outlook is dubious.

I almost sounded like a school teacher threatening her student.

Nandu: But… but… okay.

I was still holding and stroking his lund and there was simply no way his lund could get back to normal position.

Me: Do I need to hide them?

Saying that I indicated to my hanging naked tits.

Nandu: No… no, no.

He was in a real mess and state of embarrassment. He was utterly confused how to normalize his erect penis. I was having a gala time playing and stroking his young stiff lund.

Nandu: Mausi… I mean… I don’t know why I am unable to… err…

Me: Hmm… so that means your…

Nandu: No, no mausi. Believe me! My outlook towards you is clean. I swear!

Me: Hmm, I take your word.

Nandu: Th… thanks!

Me: Okay, okay. But let me try to bring it back to normal.

Nandu: But… but how will you do that mausi?

Me: You just wait and see.

Nandu was still standing on my bed with his hanging naked dick and I was sitting near his legs absolutely topless.

Me: Come near me and put your rod in my mouth.

Nandu: What… what are you saying!

I gave him a strong look and he immediately followed my order.

Nandu: O… okay mausi, as you say.

Nandu came one step ahead and his dangling lund was almost touching the smooth skin of my face. He was waiting that I would take his lund in my mouth, but I wanted him to put it in my mouth. Seeing I was not taking any action, he held his dick with his right hand and made it touch my lips. That was all that I needed!

I embraced his lund with my warm thick lips and was going up and down grazing the whole stiff shaft. This made him more excited and he was now releasing groans being sexually excited. Then I started licking Nandu’s lund and this was the first time I was taking any male’s penis in my mouth apart from Manohar’s. The feeling was inexpressible and my whole body was shaking in excitement. I now started sucking Nandu’s lund making him go mad in excitement. My pace was slow at the beginning, but I myself got so much excited sucking this young cock that within moments I was feverishly sucking his lund. This time I held his cock with both my hands and did the sucking with occasional licking and probing of the pink head of his tight rod. I rolled over my tongue again and again on the tight skin simultaneously squeezing his balls to make things worse for him.

Though I should have realized that this action was a bit too much for this young lad and very expectedly within minutes Nandu exploded right in my mouth. And as I released his cock from my mouth, his sperms spew out all over my face. Nandu looked hopeless and I could not react properly to this also! A drop or two of his sperm was on my lips and I shamelessly licked it with my mouth.

Me: Ooh! It tastes soooooooooooooooooooooooooo g-o-o-d!

Nandu seemed to be eternally discharging as though his cock appeared limp now it was still releasing hot fluid! I could not resist myself and again took his lund in my mouth and started sucking it and this time was gulping his discharge very eagerly.

Nandu: M-a-u-s-i… Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Nandu must have been enjoying this oral service thoroughly and so was I. After sucking his last drop I released him off my clutches.

Nandu: Mausi, you… I mean you err… swallowed that?

Me: Why? Do you want it back?

Nandu: He he… how can I get that back? You have already…

Me: Yes, I have gulped that, but I can recreate that if you want!

Nandu seemed curious. I was wiping the sperms dotted on my face with my blouse, as it was due for a wash, so I thought why not use it as a napkin.

Nandu: Yes mausi!

Me: Come here. First let me clean you once.

I wiped off his pubic hairs, which also was soaked with fluid and cleaned his dick with my blouse.

Me: Now don’t stand any more like a pillar. Get out of the bed.

continue.......
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-02-2019, 01:11 PM
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by behka - 29-01-2020, 12:35 PM