Adultery Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist
Vivek - I didn't know that

Aarthi - But be careful. This is all she lets them do. Just touch her. Don't think you could get her to bed

Shruti was chasing Pandian asking for her panties. He threw the panties to me. I caught and threw them to Vivek. Vivek was nervous at first. But then he threw them to Bharath. She came near Bharath. Just when she was close enough, he threw them to Pandian. Shruti turned towards Pandian and went to get it. But Bharath held her bra knot from behind and pulled them away. Shruti realized it only after she lost her bra. She hid her boobs with her hands.

Me - What are you hiding Shruti? All that bra was hiding was your nipples. Everything else was in open only. What makes you feel shy suddenly?

Shruti acted like she was genuinely angry now.

Shruti - Shut up and give back my dress. Don't try to take advantage of me. Just because I am wearing glamorous dresses doesn't mean you can do things like this

Me - Don't feel shy dear. We will remove your shyness.

Bharath and Pandian threw her panties and bra far from the pool. She shouted at us "You bastards. This is it. You crossed the limits. Get my dress or I will complain about you"

Heart జస్ట్ ఫోర్గెట్..... జస్ట్ ఎంజాయ్.... జస్ట్ రిలాక్స్ ....lucky krish Heart
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist - by krish - 25-11-2018, 10:24 AM