Adultery Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na
Me: Ahhhhhhhh! O…. Okay. Tha… Thanks Nandu. Am feeling err… better.

Nandu: Okay mausi.

He was still very obedient to me unlike any other male to whom if given this sort of tempting indulgence, he surely would have made me naked by this time and fucked me hard without a miss. But since I was his own blood-related mausi and an elderly lady at her 40s, he probably could not gather that courage in him to pin me down. My condition was indescribable. I obviously had stopped cleaning the fan and gasped for breath standing on the stool with my legs wide apart. I was wondering how to get him in the groove to pin me down, but right at that moment just as a buffalo enters a pool of lotus, the doorbell rang and smashed my whole build-up to smithereens!

It was my brother! Nandu’s mama! He got the news earlier that Nandu had come to stay in the vacation with us and as he got an early off today from his office (=school) due to the death of a founder-member, he came to meet him! I was fully puzzled what to do and felt like, if nothing else, get fucked by my brother! I pretended that I had to do much cleanup and left the place as quickly as possible and behind closed doors I tried to masturbate, but unfortunately could not have a full discharge due to my menopausal problems. Like the previous day, I was left with a feeling of incompleteness with my boobs aching and discharging wetting my bra, but where I wanted the discharge – my vaginal path – remained semi-dry!
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-02-2019, 01:10 PM
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by behka - 29-01-2020, 12:35 PM