Adultery Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na
Day #3
The morning greeted me with the good news that Manohar would be out for some work and would return by lunch. Though my maidservant would be there working in the house till 10 a.m., I would surely extract time for Nandu exclusively after that. I quickly had my plan chalked out in my mind so that it looks absolutely normal to him as well as it serves my purpose. At about the time when my maidservant Gayathri was about to leave, I started cleaning the house. Nandu was going through some storybook that his mausa-ji had gifted him yesterday.

As soon as Manohar went out, I changed my sari. I deliberately selected a somewhat flimsy sari so that Nandu’s eyes keeps glued to my body. As I checked myself in the mirror I noticed my sari revealed my blouse and petticoat adequately through it. In any case, due to the feeling of tautness in my breasts I was not wearing an undergarment inside my blouse during the morning hours; so I was looking rather sexy in this transparent sari with my freely swaying boobs. I was wearing a panty because actually I was wearing it from last night. In fact, last night we all went out for a dinner and coming back I was feeling so sleepy that I just changed to a nighty and went to bed and did not feel like removing the panty.

It was about time for Gayathri to leave and I called Nandu and involved him also for cleaning up the bookshelf. After 10-15 minutes Gayathri left and I closed the front door. Now there was only Nandu and me in the house. My heart started to race faster and an uncanny feeling was wrapping me. I closed my eyes and tried to take control over my nerves before coming to the dining hall where Nandu was. I started to work according to my plan. I went to the bathroom to pick up the mopper and went back to the dining hall. As I passed Nandu, who was crouching in front of the bookshelf, I noticed he took a peep through my sari and got a gala view of my fleshy deep navel from a low angle. I had of course tied my sari below my navel. Already I could feel that I was driving my hormones crazy.

I yawned in front of Nandu raising my both hands in the air to give him a very sexy view of my body and then tucked my sari to my waist, a bit more than usual, just above my knees and also lowered my sari a bit more off my waist to expose my hips. I secured the pallu in position and was about to clean with the mopper.

Me: Nandu, leave the bookshelf and sit there.

I just started wiping with the mopper without waiting for his reply. I could notice that Nandu wasn't wasting any chance whatsoever and was eyeing at my exposed legs very clumsily as he sat on the chair beside the bookshelf. I was quite aware of his peeking glances all over my body. Honestly, this was turning me on too quite a bit. I mopped the floor as slowly as possible giving him ample leg and cleavage show in my semi-parent sari.

Me: Okay, so that it.

I was done with mopping the hall and was taking the mopper back to the bathroom. Nandu looked somewhat disappointed, which was apparent also, as he must have been thinking that my show had come to an end. Hence I quickly assured him with a passing comment.

Me: Get ready Nandu, you will need to help me when I come back.

Nandu: Ji mausi.

I came back to the hall with a dirty cloth and a stool.

Me: Nandu, I will clean the fan. Just see how much dirt it has gathered!

Nandu: Oh! Okay mausi. Tell me what I need to do?

Me: Place this stool right below the fan.

The stool was moderately high with two steps at its sides to climb up. Nandu readily positioned the stool underneath our ceiling fan in the dining space. This time I portrayed a very alluring observation for him as I climbed up the stool.

Me: Oho! Fetch me that cloth.

I pretended as if I forgot to pick up that dirty wet cloth before mounting on the stool.

Nandu: Sure mausi. Here it is.

He eagerly fetched me the wet cloth and stood by my side grinning as if he was waiting for my next command! “This boy is learning fast!” I said to myself and told him what he was waiting to hear probably.

Me: Nandu, can you just hold the stool?

Nandu: Yes, yes, why not? Mausi, please be careful regarding your balance while standing on the stool.

Me: Since the floor is wet you better hold it appropriately!

I saw he bent down a bit and held the edges of the stool. Everything was falling in place as I had planned. I lifted my arms to clean the fan while Nandu kept holding the stool. I had left my pallu free flowing over my shoulder on purpose, so within a few seconds my pallu gave way and moved quite a bit in the midrib section exposing my bare tummy completely. I continued cleaning in that position and looked down to only find Nandu enjoying a great view of my navel and boobs from that angle.

Me: Nandu, hold it properly beta, if I fall I will surely break a bone!

Nandu: Mausi, you just don’t worry.

Nandu was sufficiently tall and I saw from the corner of my eyes that his face was actually only inches away from my waistline and I could feel the hot air from his breath brush the base of my belly. In fact, I reacted to it and tucked my belly inwards a bit and really enjoyed doing that! At this very matured age of 40, the slut inside me was getting released by this class XI boy!

As I began cleaning the first wing of the fan, I had to stretch my arm wider, away from my body, and also had to part my legs significantly wide to reach till the tip.

Me: Oops!

I said to myself as I instantly realized that my sari was tucked up and already half of my legs were exposed and now as I parted my legs my situation was rather vulnerable. And within moments what Nandu did simply made my whole face red like a cherry!

Nandu: Mausi, one sec.

Me: What happened?

Nandu: A coin slipped off my pocket.

Me: Oh! Okay, pick that up.

It did not miss my eyes that Nandu purposefully dropped the coin from his side-pocket and left the hold of the stool briefly so that he could pick up the coin. He bent down and as he was picking up the coin I noticed his head was still up looking at me and in fact was peeping underneath my sari! Suddenly I was very conscious of my nudity underneath my sari excepting the scanty cover of my panty and before I could even react, I could make out he was getting an unhindered view of my panty as he straightaway lifted his head up from that awkward position below.

Nandu seemed mesmerized for a few seconds, which actually seemed for a lifetime to me. I shifted uncomfortably and tried to close my thighs together.

Nandu: Okay mausi. Am back! You continue the cleaning.

Nandu held the stool with his hands, but all this while his eyes remained riveted inside my sari until he was up beyond that point and stood at my waist level. I continued with cleaning the blades of the fan. As I was wiping the blades with my arms raised, my left breast got completely off the sari pallu and my sweaty blouse could hardly contain my fully erect nipple. Nandu must have been more than obliged to view my bra-less juggling breasts from that angle.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-02-2019, 01:09 PM
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by behka - 29-01-2020, 12:35 PM