Adultery Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na
Me: But my dear Nandu. There is a difference between married and unmarried girls. You won’t understand that.

Nandu: Tell me naa, I want to know mausi.

Me: Hmm… but… Okay.

Suddenly an idea struck me!

Me: But for that I must know that you are ‘big’ enough so that I can share you these secrets!

Nandu: Mausi, I am grown up now. Tell me naa…

Me: I agree to you, but I must see to believe!

Nandu: What do you want to see mausi?

My throat was getting dried up now, but I had gone so far into this that I did not want to look back. I shed my remaining tinge of verbal shame!

Me: I want to see your whole body so that I know you are grown up now.

Nandu: Mausi… but I am quite grownup now. I will feel very ashamed in front of you.

Me: Why? What will happen if I see you without your brief?

Nandu: No, not that anything will happen. But… but mausi, I am no longer that little boy that I used to be!

Me: Nandu, that’s what I want to see! How big you have grown? That I can know only by seeing that organ beta!

Nandu: Oh! Is it like that mausi? Then I am opening my brief.

Nandu, though was hesitant, ultimately decided to drop his brief to the floor and his tool simply jumped out from its confined state and I was so pleased to see it! It was not very long, but stout and erect and was freely dangling its head in the air. It was of course no comparison to my husband’s lund, but I was excited seeing its youthful size and the pink head.

Nandu: Mausi…

Me: Telling baba! Hmm. Let me see it first properly. The little boy has grown up so much! Wah!

My pussy was now vastly itching and I could sense a little wetness also seeing this marvelous site, which is a very welcome site for any married woman. I was intently looking at his young lund and narrated what definitely was the least desirable for a class XI student – that too from his mausi’s mouth!

Me: Nandu, these are very secret facts and you should never divulge them to anyone. You should know that there are some basic changes that happen to a girl’s body after marriage. How should I put it? Okay, I am telling you with my example, it will be easier for you to comprehend.

Nandu: Right mausi.

Me: Before my marriage my boobs and nipples appeared probably like that, as you told you have seen your maidservant’s tits while she was changing her dress in front of you. After marriage actually when the male and the female starts living together, they share a close relation physically. Likewise after my marriage also when I shared the bed with your mausa-ji, he used to… you know do the general things… like give me a hug or adore me. Are you getting me?

Nandu: Yes mausi.

Me: Good. Now tell me when you go to buy a tennis ball in the shop, how do you decide the best one?

Nandu: Easy! I check the ball’s hardness, its surface for grip, and its bounce.

Me: Absolutely. Likewise a married man checks his wife’s balls. Every night your mausa-ji also checked my mammaries, but here the mode was slightly different. He squeezed and cupped them to feel its roundedness and firmness. He could not bounce them of course like your tennis ball!

Nandu: Ha ha hah…

Me: So when I started getting regular touching and squeezing on my breasts, they started growing bigger. This is a special phenomenon of the female breasts.

Nandu: I see.

Me: When you will marry, you will also do the same to your wife, that’s human nature, but it does not remain restricted to squeezing only. When your mausa-ji made love with me on bed, he hugged me, he kissed me, he squeezed my breasts, he pinched my buttocks, and he even took me in his lap. So, all these are called foreplays and when a man and a woman do this they feel excited.

My voice was getting husky and I licked my dry lips with my tongue to maintain composure.

Nandu: Then?

Me: Then in that excitement your mausa-ji used to lick my breasts…

Nandu: Over your blouse?

Me: Uff! What sort of idiot is this! Of course not!

Nandu: Sorry mausi. Okay.

Me: While your mausa-ji kissed and embraced me initially, he removed my dress. Then he licked my breasts and nipples. And everyday when he started doing that, my nipples also started to grow. And then your didi was born I used to breast-feed her and that process made my nipples even bigger in size.

Nandu: Oho! Now I get your point.

Me: It’s about time also you duffer!

Nandu: Now just stand still and let me complete the cleaning.

I started to soap his body again and obviously my focus was on his lund, which was hanging freely in the air. Listening to my lusty descriptions, it has grown bigger and looked more attractive now. I honestly felt like sucking it!

My hands reached his navel and then going further down touched his pubic hairs. Nandu was evidently very uncomfortable as now my hands were approaching his erect dick.

S-u-n-i-t-a! S-u-n-i-t-a!

As if someone slapped me! I was immediately back on the grounds of reality. I immediately responded realizing my husband needed me for some reason. I quickly wrapped my sari around my body and looked desperately one last time at Nandu’s dangling dick before getting out of the toilet. I cursed Manohar the whole day as he deprived me of the golden opportunity to enjoy Nandu’s young tight lund. It was so frustrating – neither my husband would do anything physically/sexually with me nor would he allow me to go my own way – that whole day I repented innumerable times regarding Manohar’s interruption at the pinnacle.

Nothing much happened further that day, but I was on the right track of slow poisoning Nandu sensually!
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-02-2019, 01:09 PM
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by behka - 29-01-2020, 12:35 PM