Adultery Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na
I looked directly into his eyes while twisting his stiff nipples, but he turned out to be more mischievous than I anticipated!

Nandu: O! Then mausi, you also do not soap properly and mausa-ji has to soap you!

Nandu was now looking at my blouse-covered big boobs directly ignoring my eye contact. He obviously was eyeing my boob flesh and oozing cleavage show. I was a bit confused what to reply.

Me: No, you idiot! I don’t need anyone’s help to clean my body.

Nandu: But … but you said it just now!

I could not understand whether Nandu was asking this innocently or he was trying to embarrass me. His face and eyes were so innocent that it was hard for me to believe that he was playing with me!

Me: No… I mean yes…

Nandu: I did not get you mausi.

Me: No… actually sometimes… Arre… as you helped me yesterday with wearing my inner wear, likewise your mausa-ji also helps me out and sometimes while doing that… I mean…

I tried to keep my voice as normal as possible, but it was trembling in excitement while saying all these to my sister’s son!

Me: Sometimes your mausa-ji grabs my breast and then only… I mean his fingers might touch my nip… I mean … nipples.

Nandu: But… but… Aaaiiiiii! Does mausa-ji does this to you? You are err… tickling me mausi!

Me: Nandu beta! What can I do? Those are so small that I am unable to get hold of them! Your mausa-ji never faces this problem naa!

Nandu: Why?

Me: What sort of stupid question is that?

Nandu: I mean… you said that mausa-ji doesn’t face this problem, but… but how can that be? Nipples are nipples, yours or mine – they cannot be as big as mangoes!

I was really getting carried away by this ‘ticklish’ conversation. My hands were still rubbing his chest and I was now too close to him and certainly if Nandu wanted he could easily hug me and press my ripe boobs to his chest. But nothing of that sort took place.

Me: What rubbish! I know very well that nipples cannot be that big, but not like these… like tiny nuts!

Nandu: Eh! The way you are saying mausi seems as if yours’ are like gbangs!

Me: Err… I mean of course.

Nandu: Huh! No way. I don’t believe that!

Me: What? You don’t believe what?

Nandu: That your nipples are like the size of gbangs.

Me: Arre… What sort of idiot is this! Don’t you know females possess larger nipples than you males?

Nandu: Yes, that I know, but a gbang is like this….

Saying that he indicated the size of a gbang through his right hand fingers and showed it to me.

Nandu: Mausi, am I to believe that girls have this big a nipple!

Me: Arre… not all girls…

Nandu: Don’t fool me mausi.

Me: Oho! How can I make you understand! You are so young!

Nandu: Don’t just avoid saying I am young. Tell me mausi…

I was really wondering what to say to this boy.

Nandu: If you don’t tell my mom, I can… I can tell you a secret mausi.

Me: What secret?

Nandu: That’s why I am all the more certain that you are not saying a right thing!

Me: What secret?

Nandu: I can confess to you, but don’t tell this to…

Me: … your mom. Okay baba. Take my word and go ahead.

Nandu: Mausi, we had a maid servant some months ago, now she has left our job, but she was… I mean mausi… how shall I put it? Err… she was very, very shameless.

Me: Why?

Nandu: Mausi, she used to change her clothes in front of me.

Me: What’s the big deal in that? Yesterday only you clasped my bra. From that angle I was also changing my clothes in front of you.

Nandu: Uhu! Not like that mausi. She always did that. I mean… how can I tell you... you are so much elder…

Me: Oho! You don’t have to say anything. Just answer my questions. What did she do? She opened her blouse in front of you while changing her clothes?

Nandu: No, no. She is not as old as you.

Me: Hmm… she is unmarried then?

Nandu: Yes.

Me: What did she wear?

Nandu: Choli-ghagra and you know mausi, whenever mom was asleep in the afternoon, she used to change her clothes in front of me though at other times she used the toilet.

Me: Hmm... and you watched her?

Nandu: What should I do if she…

Me: Great! Did she wear any inner wear?

Nandu: Yes, only in lower portion.

Me: You saw her breasts? Fully unclothed?

Nandu: Ye… yes mausi, She used to show them openly to me while changing her choli, but as I was saying, her nipples were just slightly bigger than me.

Me: Hmm… Now I understand why you were so adamant at that time to agree to my words?

Nandu smiled mildly.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-02-2019, 01:08 PM
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by behka - 29-01-2020, 12:35 PM