Adultery Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na
Nandu and Manohar were both laughing and I just left the place showing a mock anger. I noticed from the kitchen that Manohar again plunged into reading the newspaper.

I was glad that my husband did not find my proposal ‘odd’ and hence the ‘stage’ was all set!

I was eagerly waiting for the ‘climax’. Nandu was about to go to the toilet. I noticed he took a fresh set of vest, pajama, and brief from his suitcase.

Me: I will do the rubbing first and then you can continue with your bath.

Nandu: Okay, as you say mausi.

I noted that Manohar was busy playing “Patience” with cards on the divan. I felt safe and proceeded towards the bathroom. Nandu was already in. I knocked at the toilet door and Nandu instantly opened it as if he was waiting for me to come inside! He welcomed me with a big smile and already I could hear my heart beating faster. Our bathroom was a pretty smallish one and we cramped for space.

Me: Oh! You have not yet started? What were you doing?

Nandu: Err… Nothing mausi. I was filling the bucket.

I could already see a bulge under his pant!

Me: Okay, okay. Don’t waste my time. I have still a lot to do in the kitchen. Wet your body.

Nandu: One sec mausi, let me wear the towel.

Me: No, no, do not wet the full towel?

Nandu: Then?

Me: Are you not wearing a brief below?

Nandu: Yes…

Me: Then just wear that. I will wash that along with your other clothes.

Nandu: O… okay.

Nandu got off his vest and pants briskly and stood in front of me only in his brief. I was virtually licking his young tender body with my lusty aged eyes – his flat chest, his tiny reddish-brown nipples, his V-shaped fat-less upper body structure and, and of course, his crotch. Nandu tried to adjust his brief to hide his very evident bulge, but was unable to do so. I felt quite amused at his act and added more oil to the fire by dropping my pallu once completely off my shoulders to reveal my big boobs to him in the pretext of adjusting the pallu.

Me: Wet your body.

Nandu: But… but mausi, you will get wet.

Me: Why?

Nandu: There’s no room for me to space out from you. The commode is so close.

Me: Hmm… you are right Nandu.

Nandu: Your sari will get wet.

I was already feeling a gush of blood in my vessels and easily was so very willing to be shameless in front of this teenager.

Me: Okay, just wait. Let me just unwrap the sari…

I started to open my sari standing opposite Nandu. Naturally he was enjoying my exposure and I could see the growth in the bulge under his tiny brief. While I undid my sari, I just turned back to him so that he could also assess my full tight protruding ass. I tucked the sari at the door hook and faced Nandu clad only in my blouse and petticoat.

Me: Okay, now my sari is safe. You can start…

Nandu nodded and started pouring water on his body with the mug. He was in such close proximity from me within our small toilet that sprinkles of water were wetting my body even though Nandu tried to keep distance from me. He poured 3-4 mugs of water and then turned to me.

Nandu: Mausi, now you can soap me.

I was starting to get stimulated more seeing his wet body. His brief was now partially wet revealing his semi-erect lund inside. I was more than eager to catch hold of that lively meat.

Me: What’s this Nandu? I see dirt on your legs also! Don’t you soap at all!

Nandu: But mausi… I do soap… if the dirt does not go, what can I do?

Me: That means you rub the soap like that only. Huh!

I stepped ahead now with the soap towards Nandu.

Me: Turn back.

Nandu’s back was now in front of me. I watered the soap and started to rub his shoulders. As soon as I touched his naked skin, a tremor as if passed through my body. I was feeling as if I was in close proximity with my husband. I was as if riding the cursed horse who had already entered the world of taboo. I was breathing heavily and my whole body was getting warmer.

Me: Ish! There’s so much dirt on your body Nandu… Let me do a full cleaning today.

Nandu: Okay mausi.

I completed rubbing his shoulders with soapy water and then descended slowly onto his back. I could feel his young vibrant muscles under his skin. My warm, soft hands must have aroused him as I could feel he was time and again shrugging and moving his body.

Me: Now, turn towards me.

Nandu could not maintain eye contact with me. I was looking rather obscene since I was bending for rubbing his body and lot of my cleavage was exposed over my blouse. I placed my hands on his chest.

Me: Aaah….

I murmur within myself. Nandu’s chest felt so good! It was smooth and flat with thin very thin lining of hair growth. I could feel his heartbeats clearly on my palms, which was clearly telling that he was definitely excited by my touch. Overall, indeed it was a wonderful feeling! Once I glanced at his face and as our eyes met, my face flushed in shyness. Nandu also shifted his eyes off my face immediately. To make things hornier, I rubbed his chest with emphasis on his tiny hard nipples. I twisted his nipples very softly to kindle Nandu’s hidden desires.

Nandu: Aaahhhhh mausi! What are you…

Me: What happened? Did I hurt you?

I deliberately pressed my fingers on his hardened nipples while talking.

Nandu: No, I mean I am getting a ticklish feeling mausi.

Me: Huh! What’s new in that Nandu? I also feel the same when your mausa-ji presses me in that region.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-02-2019, 01:08 PM
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by behka - 29-01-2020, 12:35 PM