Adultery Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist
Me - What happened Shruti? You look like a whole different person today

Shruti - Ha ha. This is the real me. 

Me - Where was the real you hiding all these days? Afraid of your husband?

Shruti - Yes you are right. He doesn't like me wearing such dresses

Bharath - What a shame? You look so hot in this dress

Shruti - Thanks for the compliment Bharath. We better don't take photos here. I don't want Dilip to know any of this

Pandian - Ha ha. But it would be nice if you could let us take one photo of you so that we can use it later. We won't show it to anyone

Shruti - Sure Pandian.. Anything for you, naughty fellow

We all went outside the pool. We took our mobiles from our bags. Shruti posed for us like a model. We all took one picture of her. Vivek looked totally lost in the swimming pool. He told he can't take pictures as his wife checks his phone often.

After the photo session we jumped into the swimming pool. We had a swimming contest. We decided to race from one end of the pool to the other end and then come back. To make it interesting, we decided to play just two people per round and see who wins. We challenged each other. First I challenged Bharath and won. Then Aarthi challenged Vivek and defeated him. Then Shruti challenged Pandian. When they reached one end of the pool, Shruti was ahead of Pandian. While returning, he was close to Shruti. That was when he put his hands on her panties and pulled them. We all started laughing. Shruti tried to escape his hold in the pool. But Pandian managed to pull of her panties totally. Shruti was in the pool with just a bikini bra on.

Vivek asked Aarthi "What is happening here? Won't she get angry for these things?"

Aarthi - She is pretty much like this whenever Dilip is not around

Vivek - Oh.. I knew she is a open minded person. I didn't know she lets guys go to this extent

Aarthi - It is not like she has sex with others. But she lets people play with her now and then. Guys used to press her body parts often in office when Dilip is not nearby.

Heart జస్ట్ ఫోర్గెట్..... జస్ట్ ఎంజాయ్.... జస్ట్ రిలాక్స్ ....lucky krish Heart
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist - by krish - 25-11-2018, 10:24 AM