Adultery Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na
As I said the word “blouse” I as if could hear my own heart thumping. I was inviting a Class XI boy, who was my sister’s son, to get off a cockroach off my boobs. I could not see Nandu’s face in the dark, but he was expectedly hesitant.

Me: I canno open my eyes… Am so scared. Eiiiiiii… You do whatever, but get me out of this situation.

Nandu: But mausi… err … I mean… then I have to feel you and see where that cockroach is! I cannot see a thing in this darkness.

Me: Who has stopped you from touching me… Aaaaaaaaa… it’s moving again! Nandu quick! P-l-e-a-s-e!

Nandu: Err… mausi? Which side? I mean left or right?

He was still not taking his hands towards my boobs and I was getting rather desperate seeing the dillydally approach of this lad.

Me: You are really a hopeless!

I forcefully took both his hands and put them straight on my firm, round boobs.

Me: Now find it! Is it on my left breast or my right breast?

Nandu retracted his palms immediately touching my tight boob flesh, but seeing my open invitation, he also started to feel my blouse-covered conical juicy boobs with both hands in search of the cockroach!

Nandu: Where is it mausi? I can’t find it?

Me: Aaahhhhh! How can you catch it like that? That insect is moving constantly, you idiot! You start from my shoulder and then come down…

Nandu was in fact very close to me now. I had raised my arms in the air since I pretended to be very frightened. He now took his hands to my shoulder and was coming down quickly. I could clearly hear his breathing, which was indeed faster than before. I could also feel his hands trembling a bit! I thought it was only natural for a Class XI lad to have his hands unsteady getting this opportunity to openly touch and feel the fully developed mammaries of a matured lady.

Me: Yes, that’s better.

Nandu’s palms felt my upper breasts, the portion of my boobs which remains uncovered just above my blouse. His fingers could feel my deep cleavage. Inside my pussy there was a big stirring already - as if a river, which was dry for many years, suddenly got some rainwater. Now he moved further down, his fingers were grazing the fabric of my blouse and feeling the taut flesh of my full boobs. His hand slid down further and now he was actually cupping my full mammaries from the front with his both palms enjoying the roundedness and smoothness of my tight boob flesh. I was getting so ecstatic that I closed my fists in the air.

Me: Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

I was releasing expressions of elation, but Nandu thought otherwise!

Nandu: Mausi, please have some patience! I am trying to trace it. If you at least tell me which breast, then it would have been easier for me!

Me: Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! Just shut up and do what you are doing!

I could not see Nandu’s reaction to my words, as I was more interested in extracting the maximum satisfaction from this. Nandu’s fingers were sliding down further and now the tip of his fingers were on my nipples on both breasts and I was pretty sure that even Nandu could easily feel my erect and swollen nipples rising their heads under the tight fabric of my blouse and bra.

Me: Wait… wait there Nandu! The cockroach was exactly there, where your finger is, moments ago.

Nandu: Okay mausi. I will not move my hands.

Me: Just press there so that your hands do not slip down. May be it will come back there. I could not trace where is it now!

Nandu now pressed his fingers just above my nipples very consciously and he already seemed to be enough stimulated by touching and feeling my full breasts as I could clearly feel he was at this time grabbing my boobs like a matured male and even slowly squeezing them! His palms were not big enough to cover my heavy breasts and he was trying to a great extent to cover my boob circumference. I felt most excited when I found him nudging my hard nipples under my blouse with his middle finger of both hands!

Nandu: Can you now feel where the cockroach is mausi?

Me: Nope!

Nandu was breathing very heavily now, so was I. It was a blessing that we could not see each other’s face due to the darkness. Long live the power cut, I thought!

Nandu: Shall I keep my... err… I mean, shall I continue to hold you there mausi?

Me: Yessssssssssss…

Nandu: Hey mausi! I felt something!

Me: What?

Nandu: I don’t know… seemed it brushed my right hand…

Me: May be the cockroach! Oh No!

Nandu: Why are you panicking mausi! It’s just a small insect!

Me: May be… whatever you say, am very much afraid of it! Can you not feel my heartbeat?

Nandu: No?

Me: You idiot! Not in your ears! Can you not feel it in your… palms?

His palms were amply covering my tight boobs from the front and he surely must have been having an erect dick getting the opportunity to grab his mausi’s matured tits.

Nandu: Oh! I thought…

Me: Do one thing, press harder and then only you can feel my heartbeat. Press my breasts harder N-a-n-d-u…

Nandu: O… Okay mausi.

Nandu this time shed all inhibitions that he had and gave my boobs a very tight squeeze standing from the front and now he was of course bolder than before and like a matured man continued squeezing and cupping my matured fleshy boobs. I also shamelessly stood with my hands up in the air and enjoyed his pressings on my tits.

Nandu: Yes, mausi, now I can feel the vibration on my hands… I… I think the cockroach has left your body or what?

Me: I don’t know…. Aaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiii!

Nandu: What happened? Did you feel it again?

Me: Yes, yes Nandu! It’s… its on my navel. Aaaaaaaa…. Sssssssssssssssssss….
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-02-2019, 01:07 PM
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by behka - 29-01-2020, 12:35 PM