Adultery Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na
But… alas!

He want to the toilet and I was about to open my bra to go to bed, but thought to wait and open it in front of him to ignite some fire in him. I knew it would be a futile effort because at this age this activity hardly would yield any attention from Manohar, as he had seen me innumerable times changing my dress in front of him. But since I was excited within me I thought to give it a try.

Manohar came out of the toilet.

Manohar: Has Nandu gone to sleep?

My heart as if missed a beat hearing Nandu’s name. It was the most normal question, but as I had the guilty feeling in my mind I almost stammered.

Me: Nan… Nandu… Y… yes.

Manohar switched off the tube-light and put on the night lamp and got onto bed. I also ascended on bed and as I was about to lie down I pretended as if I forgot to open my bra.

Me: Oho. E ji, can you please open it? I forgot to open it…

Manohar with a reluctant face got up and inserted his hands inside the nighty on my back to open my bra. He was able to unclasp my bra in a moment and I took it out from within my nighty in the sexiest way possible only to find that he was getting ready to sleep!

Me: E ji, I think there is a problem here. Just see naa.

I tried to keep my voice as sexy as possible and pointed towards my breasts and now I had pulled down my nighty’s front portion significantly so that my big jiggling mammaries almost popped out.

Manohar: Why? What has happened? I am telling you Sunita for so many days to consult the doctor…

He still did not seem to be much interested even though my boobs were hanging naked in front of his face almost out of my nighty.

Me: See I am getting discharges here.

If he was alert, he could have easily noted that my nipples were standing quite erect and swollen, which could only happen if I am sexually aroused. He now came closer and tried to inspect my breasts.

Manohar: One sec, let me switch on the tube.

I was so very disappointed by this action that I almost expressed it. He was not getting the hint at all.

The light was on and I shamelessly sat on the bed with my matured boobs popping out of my nighty. He inspected my black round areolas, which were glistening with the white discharge.

Manohar: In the first appearance it looks like milk, but it’s not milk… a slippery discharge, the odor is also not great!

I eagerly wanted him to hold, press, and cup my boobs, but he was too serious.

Me: I am feeling something here. Check naa…

I pushed both my boobs out of my nighty for my husband and pointed an area just above the areola of my left boob.

Manohar: Where?

Saying that he touched my left boob and it felt so great that I cannot express in words. The full illumination of the tube-light in the room was definitely making me uncomfortable to sit with my both boobs exposed, but still I continued in the hope that my husband’s sexual desire would be kindled.

Manohar: No I can’t feel anything, but, you must go to the doctor soon. Now go to sleep.

I was just left alone as he switched off the light and…

I sat for a while in that posture with my both boobs out of my nighty, but then and there decided that I would extract pleasures from Nandu and I started not to feel guilty anymore and was building logic in my mind that it was rather justified due to Manohar’s continued ignorance towards me!

Day #1
I awoke at the call of Gayathri, our maidservant. I went to the toilet and changed to a sari and after giving her instructions regarding cooking and sipping a cup of tea, thought of calling Nandu. I took a cup of tea and went to his room. The door of the room was closed, but not locked from inside. I gently pushed the door and went inside. I saw Nandu was sleeping in the shorts that I had given him last night and since he was in a supine position how could I miss the nice little bulge within his pant? I was also attracted by his naked upper body, which was nicely built and quite expectedly without a trace of fat anywhere.

Me: Nandu! Nandu!

I called him twice and then pushed him lightly, but he was still having a sound sleep. Was he dreaming? Who knows! A naughty thought came to my mind! I kept the cup of tea for him at bedside and quickly closed the door. Now I was pretty safe and went near him and gently touched his lund from over his shorts. My heart was pounding and I could hear it beating, as this was probably the first time I was touching the penis of another male apart from my husband and that too so consciously and openly. The thrill I extracted simply by touching it made me feel like a 25 or 30 year-old married woman! It was nothing new – I had held my husband’s penis so many times, had stroked it, licked it and even sucked it ‘n’ number of times in my long married life, but still Nandu’s shorts-covered small dick was attracting me like anything!

I was now trying to feel his penis with my fingers and was pressing on his shorts. I could feel the meat! I even could feel the angled form of his lund within his shorts. It was in a semi-erect state. Was he dreaming about me? No, no can’t be.

Ooooooooooooohhh!

I was ecstatic with my activity, but my delight was short-lived as I noticed Nandu was beginning to wake up. I instantly got off from the bed and again took the cup from bedside and started calling him to get up. Within moments Nandu got up and I noted he almost blushed in front of me being in that tiny shorts only. Did he realize that I was touching his semi-erect penis seconds ago? Didn’t seem from his face. I acted normally and told him to have the tea and come to the breakfast table fast.

During this time of the day, from around 9 to 10 a.m., I used to have maximum tautness in my breasts, which was one of the symptoms of my ensuing menopause, and hence remained without my bra to feel somewhat comfortable. Today for a moment I was hesitant due to Nandu’s presence, but decided to go ahead in spite of this young man’s presence. Like I did on other days, I was wearing my sari, blouse, and petticoat, but no innerwears. I looked rather eye-catching as my mature milk jugs were undulating appreciably inside my blouse as I moved about inside the house. I did notice Nandu was eyeing my freely swinging mammaries under my sari pallu. In fact, I was getting rather excited thinking that he was gazing at me.

I was eagerly waiting for Manohar to leave, but unfortunately he decided to spend time with Nandu, which obviously was quite normal also, he being his mausa-ji. They were sitting and chatting on various topics and were watching TV. Seeing no opportunity, I went for my bath, as it was noon already. When I came out of the toilet, I noticed Manohar was going to the local shop to buy some medicines. I thought I must take this opportunity and do something to keep Nandu’s focus on me.

I tried the old and tested formula.

I heard the main door being closed by my husband as he went out. I was in our bedroom and Nandu was about to go for bath. I quickly set up the stage for him to come closer to me. That time I had only my petticoat and towel wrapped on my body as I came out of the toilet. I quickly tied the petticoat at my waist and took a fresh brassiere from the wardrobe and put the cups in place. I deliberately left the bra hook open on my back.

Me: Nandu… N-a-n-d-u….! Can you come down once beta?

I got an instant reply.

Nandu: Yes, mausi, coming…

The door of the room was closed, but not bolted. I was standing in front of the mirror in my bra and petticoat. By no means I was looking decent - the whole of my back remained exposed from by shoulder to my waist. Only the strap of my bra was hanging behind. I could see in the mirror that my round and fleshy buttocks was also protruding out of my petticoat making me look more sexy, if I could say that even at 40!

I heard Nandu’s footsteps and soon there was the knock at the door. My heart was beating very fast and my lips drying up, as I was doing this sort of a deliberate exhibition for the first time in my life. Yes, I had changed my dress many a times in front of Manohar, but this was very different!

Me: Come in Nandu.

He opened the door and came inside my bedroom. I could see him in the mirror and instantly his gaze was fixed on my naked back.

Nandu: What is it mausi?

Me: See naa, I cannot put on this hook. Can you help me please?

He came closer to me and now he can clearly see my big-sized boobs clasped in the bra with a lot of flesh oozing out over my undergarment. I was definitely looking very seductive in that pose. The only cover hindering Nandu to see my boobs and nipples were the two thin bra cups!

Nandu: I have never fixed it, but still I will try mausi.

Nandu related an honest confession I could understand, as it was quite impossible for a class XI boy to have fixed a bra unless he is quite advanced for his age and definitely Nandu was not that type.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-02-2019, 01:06 PM
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by behka - 29-01-2020, 12:35 PM