Adultery Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist
Pandian - That is the point. You and Dilip always get good reviews. But not us. If you are really not selfish and you want to help us, you will sleep with him. 

Shruti - Don't talk yourselves for the rest of the team. They may not want it

Pandian - Actually, they do. We had a discussion about this and had a plan in place. 

Shruti - Who do you mean by we?

Santosh - Stop this Pandian

Pandian - It was I, Santosh and Aarthi. We had a plan and thought of asking you to do this. Now that you told your child birth plans, they backed away. 

Shruti - What exactly is the plan? 

Pandian - The plan is to make you seduce him, have him try his hands on you and blackmail him with that video and force him to give everyone proper hike. You don't even need to have sex with him. We can project it as a bang attempt. That will force him to fight for more budget to his higher authorities

Shruti - Is this true Aarthi?

Aarthi - Yes it is. But you don't have to do it. You are planning for a childbirth

Shruti - Don't worry about that. This is just a one day thing. We can do it during a non-fertile period. Above all, I need to just seduce him. I don't even need to have sex with him. 

Aarthi - Yes. It would be disgusting to have sex with such a guy

(Vivek is a short fat and black guy with a bald head. His age is 35. He is definitely not the kind of guy women would want to sleep with)

Shruti - Nothing is disgusting for me when it comes to sex and you know that. I am totally fine with this

Santosh - Are you sure?

Shruti - Anything for you guys. Just plan it within this week. My fertility window starts next monday. 
Heart జస్ట్ ఫోర్గెట్..... జస్ట్ ఎంజాయ్.... జస్ట్ రిలాక్స్ ....lucky krish Heart
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist - by krish - 25-11-2018, 10:21 AM