Adultery Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist
Aarthi - Happy for you two.. Never thought I will be telling that to you people. We have suddenly started loving you as a couple

Bharath - Nice.. Will I get double shift per week during non-fertility period for compensation

Shruti - Whatever you wish, child. Anyway you won't last more than a minute

Pandian - Can a slut like you stop this all of a sudden?

Shruti - That is none of your business. I will do everything I can to control myself

Pandian - Nice work, bitch

Santosh - Stop it Pandian

Pandian - You shut up. This bitch has acted like she had been blackmailed by you guys and forced into doing this. She has planned things well and had you people fuck her as she always wanted. Now she is putting an end to this as she always wanted. She just used you people. Don't think she sees you as a friend. She has always used people for her personal needs. She has done that well

Shruti - I have done everything they have asked for. Don't speak like this just because you didn't have a chance to do it with me you jealous pig. If you want, come and take me tonight. Don't talk bad things about our friendship

Pandian - I don't want to fuck you. Don't try to seduce me into this. 

Shruti - Then what do you want?

Pandian - Will you do anything for your friends?

Shruti - Yes I will

Pandian - Will you sleep with our manager Vivek?

Shruti - What? Why would I do it? 

Pandian - For the team. They are your friends right?

Shruti - Why does the team want me to sleep with him?

Pandian - Because, he may give bad reviews about our team in the performance review next week. That would mean, none of us will get proper salary increment

Shruti - That is not the case. He usually gives good reviews for me

Heart జస్ట్ ఫోర్గెట్..... జస్ట్ ఎంజాయ్.... జస్ట్ రిలాక్స్ ....lucky krish Heart
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist - by krish - 25-11-2018, 10:21 AM