Adultery Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist
Me - I don't think they will blackmail us anymore. Now, they are friends with us. I think pregnancy will work with them. Once you get pregnant, convincing them wont be a big deal

Shruti - So, I never get to have a taste of Pandian? That is so sad

Me - Shut up

Shruti - Ha ha.. Again. You just saw me fucked by 7 guys on water falls. Still you are getting angry for me flirting with this one guy?

Me - Yes. Maybe because of the way he talks about you. How can you love someone as ugly as him? Also you have seen it yourself.. How badly he talks about you. He doesn't have any respect for you at all

Shruti - Yes.. His face is ugly. But have you seen his body shape? That is the perfect shape any woman would expect from a man. Add the amount of hair on his body. He is the perfect alpha male. They are the kind of males whom women lust for deep inside their minds but wont tell that openly

Me - Ok.. Enough praising him. He is scolding you in the dirtiest way possible and you are praising him like this

Shruti - You don't understand yet. He is the kind of guy women like to submit to. When I see him scolding me and treat me like shit, it only increases my love for him

Heart జస్ట్ ఫోర్గెట్..... జస్ట్ ఎంజాయ్.... జస్ట్ రిలాక్స్ ....lucky krish Heart
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist - by krish - 25-11-2018, 10:14 AM