Adultery Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist
Shruti : Thanks for your advice dear.. (She kissed him on his cheeks) I don't have words to thank you. Any other guy would try to take advantage of me and use me like a fuck toy. You guys are so young and so good hearted. Stopping now is good for you too. Not all women are like me. So don't go out with higher expectations when it come to sex. Adjust with the women you get. Just forget me from your life completely

Shyam : Forgetting you is difficult. But it is good for all of us to stay away from you so that we don't get the same thoughts again

Shruti : Rightly said.

They finished the food. It was getting darker. Shruti didn't have anything to wear. She didn't bring spare clothes as she was not planning to take bath. Her dress went with water. I jus gave her my t shirt. She just walked half-nude to the car. We started back. This time, Vinod was driving. The return journey was also the same as forward journey. They made her keep her ass outside the car window. Unlike morning, there was cold wind now. She told that it was an even better feeling to have cold wind run through her ass and pussy in the open. They also fucked her with her upper body outside the window. Once we reached home, we went to their apartment and brought Shyam's pant for her as he was the only one as tall as Shruti. Vinod was fucking her inside the car with all windows raised as he was driving the car all time watching her getting fucked. We waited for him to come out and then we gave her the pant. She wore the pant and got out of the car. They all kissed each other and waved good bye to us while we took our car home

Heart జస్ట్ ఫోర్గెట్..... జస్ట్ ఎంజాయ్.... జస్ట్ రిలాక్స్ ....lucky krish Heart
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist - by krish - 25-11-2018, 10:11 AM