Adultery Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na
She was giving me all sorts of advices and though I was also not very courageous, but being with my hubby we went a few steps ahead. Water here was almost till my knees and since I was getting off balanced time and again with the waves hitting me, Rajesh held me by my waist.

Me: Hey! Bhabie and Uncle are there. What are you doing?

Rajesh: They will shift their eyes if they see us like this or else Manohar Uncle will follow suit. Ha ha hah…

We laughed and I was having a real good time in Rajesh’s arms. But soon my hubby seemed restless and was tempted by the roaring sea and was eager to go deep. I soon found Manohar Uncle also keen to show us how deep he could go. They both were good swimmers and had previous experience of going deep into the sea. Ritesh seemed not that adventurous and was happy to stay on the shore. In spite of me and Bhabie advocating our husbands not to go deep, they were pretty inclined to enjoy the sea.

Sunita Bhabie: Okay then, lets fix a time that after that you will be back and we will enjoy together. Mind you we both would be in tension till you…

Manohar Uncle: Okay baba! We will be back within 20 minutes. Happy? Rajesh what do you say?

Rajesh: Sure uncle. You people would never realize what fun can be had if you go to that place!

Saying that he pointed to the area beyond where waters were breaking on the beach with steamy white foams.

Me: Rajesh, please take care and don’t be too adventurous.

Rajesh: Okay jaan.

I kept watching as Rajesh was going deep into the sea climbing the waves and using his swimming skills. Manohar Uncle was also equal to the task even at his age!

Sunita Bhabie: Anita, lets get back a few steps. The force seemed to have increased.

It was true that the current in the seawater had increased somewhat.

Ritesh: Bhabie, its tide time, hence you feeling the current.

Me: Ritesh then should we get back a few steps?

Ritesh: Yes, yes. But just wait till this wave recedes.

The water went back and we both hurried back a few steps.

Ritesh: Bhabie, you stay in the middle. You will feel secure.

As we got back, Ritesh made Sunita Bhabie stay in between us, I was holding her right hand and Ritesh was holding her left hand. Probably from this point I noticed that Ritesh was getting a bit too caring for her and trying to get close to her ‘physically’ and very surprisingly Bhabie also allowed him a free entry!

The sea was getting rough and the waves were of unequal heights. In spite of us getting a few steps back, one or two waves were high enough to drench us almost till our waist. And I could already feel my pajama slipping down off my waist an inch or two under my kamiz, as it was getting heavier due to soaking water. I was time and again trying to loosen my kamiz over my large buttocks, as it was getting stuck being wet. And that way surely I would look rather vulgar as my ass crack would visible over my wet salwar-kamiz. Fortunately, the beach was very sparsely populated today and except for a few bathing at a distance we were not being watched by anyone.

Bhabie naturally was facing more problems than me as she was wearing the sari. Her condition was pretty worse, but unexpectedly she was fairly oblivious, and was more keen to scream like a teenage girl when a wave was approaching us. Like myself her lower half of the body was also completely soaked and her sari had tangled up revealing her white petticoat. Moreover, her pallu was getting disoriented over and over again due to the stiff breeze and her blouse-covered big firm breasts kept peeping out.

Ritesh: Look out!

There was a loud scream from Ritesh and before I could react properly a big wave pushed us back a few feet and I could realize my panty got wet for the first time now. Sunita Bhabie almost lopsided due to the force of the wave, but fortunately since myself and Ritesh were holding her hands, she did not fall in the water, but she was now all wet and honestly she looked horribly indecent especially being in a public place. She was wet till her shoulders, her pallu was out of place, her wet heavy sari slipped down her waist exposing her petticoat knot, and her completely soaked blouse looked awfully flimsy. On top of this she was laughing away and more or less clinging to Ritesh though was also holding my hand.

Me: Bhabie, you better recompose yourself once. Your sari is…

Ritesh: Why Anita? Who is watching us? Lets enjoy. Hey another biggie is coming, take a few strides forward. Yahooooooooo…

Sunita Bhabie: R-i-t-e-s-h… No, no…

Bhabie could not complete her words the way Ritesh snatched her forward and a big wave immediately subsided us well over our waist. I lost my grip on Bhabie’s hand and almost fell down in the water, but somehow managed to maintain my balance. But what I saw in the next 30 seconds or so in front of me was purely unbelievable to me!

As I lost Bhabie’s hand, I saw Bhabie being pulled forward by Ritesh a couple of steps, but the force of the ensuing wave made them both off balance and they clung to each other as they floated for some moments among effervescent white foam. I saw Ritesh was hugging Sunita Bhabie very closely and she was also latching on to him. After the initial jolt as the wave receded I was amazed to see Ritesh was still embracing her very closely and she was shamelessly enjoying that! I could clearly see Ritesh’s face near her shoulder and Bhabie’s boobs remained tightly pressed on his chest. And as Ritesh reluctantly released her from his arms, Sunita Bhabie looked appalling - her sari was totally disoriented, her white brassiere inside her wet flimsy blouse was completely visible, and her petticoat being fully wet slipped down so much from her waist that her red panty was peeping out! Ritesh was helping her gather the sari as I advanced towards them and of course he was enjoying Bhabie’s exposed beauty from such close proximity.

Anita: Bhabie are you okay? That came real fast!

Sunita Bhabie: Anita, I would have sunk had Ritesh not been there today. I was floating you know!

I helped her to wrap the sari and put the pallu in place. Bhabie’s full figure could clearly be made out as the sari was so wet was almost nonexistent.

Ritesh: But Bhabie tell frankly are you getting fun or not?

Sunita Bhabie: Oh! Surely. I am enjoying after such a long time!

I said in my mind – why not? At your age of forty, you are getting the hugs and touches of a matured robust bachelor like Ritesh, why would you not enjoy! I tried to look for Rajesh, but he was not visible, as both he and Manohar Uncle went far off amidst the sea. Ritesh seemed rather confident after that hug and this time when we prepared for succeeding waves, he casually encircled Bhabie’s waist with his right hand! Bhabie’s big boobs looked so prominent through her wet semi-transparent sari and I was quite surprised to see how firmly they stood within her bra at her age! Of course, Ritesh was time and again eyeing them as we continued playing with the waves.

Ritesh: Hey Anita, lets sit on the beach and enjoy the waters now. You will surely find fun in it and of course it’s more relaxing.

Me: Okay Ritesh. Bhabie what do you say?

Sunita Bhabie: No issues, but we cannot sit here in water, we need to get back there.

Saying that she pointed to our back from where the waves were receding. We walked to the backside on the shore and selected a suitable place to sit and enjoy the sunshine as well as the saline water. The waves were coming and receding on the sands relentlessly.

Ritesh: Bhabie, let me sit at your backside so that I can cover you both if there is a bigger wave.

Sunita Bhabie: You better protect us properly else our hubbies would not spare you!
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-02-2019, 11:31 AM
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by behka - 29-01-2020, 12:35 PM