Adultery Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist
I turned to find that Shruti had already woken up. She was bending near a rock and Vinod was fucking her from behind. I couldn't figure out if he was fucking her pussy or ass. All I could see was Shruti had still maintained her body perfectly by doing running and going to gym. Some women lose shape once they start getting fucked by many people. The only difference I could see in her body was that her boobs got just a little bit bigger. Meanwhile, the other guys also woke up and got ready for the next round. 

Shyam and Shrinivas planned to lift her and double penetrate her again like they did her in water. They called me out and shouted "Dilip bro.. Watch this position. Your wife's favorite position"

Shyam lifted her again. Shruti had her legs around his hips and arms around her neck hugging him tightly. Shrinivas fucked her from behind. Shruti would be double excited doing this in the room. But doing it in the open space multiplied her happiness and horniness. Once they did it, they placed her down on the rocks. Bharath mounted her from behind and fucked her ass. They all were totally exhausted. We took the food we had brought for lunch and had them. I was the only one completely dressed up. Others were nude. 

Shyam : We will miss you bhabhi ji

Shruti : I will also miss you guys

Vinod : Dilip is so lucky to have such a woman as his wife

Shruti : Is it true dilip?

Me : How many times should I say it dear?

Shrinivas : Initially I felt sad about you people moving away from her. But now I feel that you are doing the right thing. It is not good for you to just go with random people. I almost had a feeling that all hell is going to break loose when the 3 guys did you in the waterfalls. Luckily they are not dangerous guys. Incidents like this show that we are not yet matured. I would also advice you to stick with just 3 or 4 guys you already have in office. Never go beyond that

Heart జస్ట్ ఫోర్గెట్..... జస్ట్ ఎంజాయ్.... జస్ట్ రిలాక్స్ ....lucky krish Heart
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist - by krish - 25-11-2018, 10:11 AM