Adultery Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na
I was continuously chanting loudly, which actually made me feel more embarrassed.

I repeated the same process exchanging my hands. What a scene I thought for those males to watch! A housewife of around 30 standing in front of them lifting her skirt to her waist and showing them her panty-covered ass. My nipples were already so hard and piercing my bra fabric. I could not open my eyes for a moment even in utter humiliation. I remembered in school in higher classes we had a PT teacher who was a pervert and used to make girls pull up their skirts giving lame reasoning and I also could not avoid being victimized by him once or twice. But then it was school and I was a teenager. But here what I was doing was no less that a striptease!

Thankfully it was over and I pulled down my skirt over my panty-covered big buns, only to get ready to unbutton my choli!

Guru-ji: Good job Anita. Now your nipple tags. You don’t have to pull the choli off your body, just open the buttons.

I opened my eyes once and looked so very timidly towards Guru-ji and others. From within the tub and even in that smoky environment, I did not miss to notice the huge erection of Guru-ji under his dhoti, which appeared like a tent now. Sanjeev almost gave me a shock as I noticed him scratching and pressing his penis over his dhoti very openly. Uday seemed relatively calm!

I tried to concentrate on the mantra and started unbuttoning my choli. As I opened the last button, my bra-covered heavy boobs along with a massive cleavage were on display to my male audience. In that moonlit setting and smoky ambiance I could well realize I was in reality looking like a sex goddess! As I looked from the corner of my eyes there was definitely a ‘wow’ appreciation in Sanjeev’s eyes, Guru-ji though was an exception.

Guru-ji: Anita, now feel and locate the tags under your bra and press them with your index fingers of both hands.

There was nothing to locate actually because my nipples already had risen their heads under my brassiere and their impressions were quite clear on my bra fabric. I crossed my hands and pressed my nipples as the tags were placed on them.

Guru-ji: Now allow Chandrama to give celestial power to your boobs so that they remain tight and firm in the days to come such that your husband can extract maximum pleasure out of them. And let your nipples be blessed with supersensitiveness and rosiness so that whenever your husband touches you, even if its just holding the hand, your nipples grow up to their full resilient structure. Jai Chandrama!

Standing with my choli buttons open in front of three males was making me perspire already and now listening to such very direct sexy comments, I was getting seriously (s)excited.

Guru-ji: Great! Now the last and the most crucial one Anita.

I was getting short of breath constantly uttering the mantra, but as per Guru-ji’s instruction I did not stop.

Guru-ji: First button your choli and then proceed.

As I was quickly buttoning my choli, Guru-ji ordered further.

Guru-ji: Now like you did previously raise your skirt and do the same thing. Mind you, keep your index finger just on your hole, the tag is just to the left side of your slit I suppose.

I was dying in shame hearing this instruction, but knew that I had to do it. I raised my skirt and all the three males standing my side got a clear frontal view of my panty and I kept my finger on my honey hot. I had closed my eyes and clenched my teeth – it was so, so humiliating and disgraceful. For the first time in my life I realized that even ten seconds is a l-o-n-g time!

Guru-ji: Its done Anita. You can pull down your skirt.

Before Guru-ji could even complete, I quickly took my hand off my pussy and dropped my skirt to cover my panty. I was almost dyspneic having continuously chanting the mantra and was virtually trembling in shame and excitement as a result of this Chandrama Aradhana. Guru-ji seemed to be summing up the whole episode.

Guru-ji: Hey Chandrama! I believe that you are happy with her worship and would liven up her sex organs adequately so that they harvest fertility. Let her boobs, navel, pussy, gaand, and thighs become the epitome of sexuality and they help drive her full steam during copulating. Jai Chandrama!

We all echoed “Jai Chandrama!”

By this time the smoke was clearing out as Uday and Sanjeev were not putting in further dry coconut shells or chemicals and at last getting some opportunity I swiftly adjusted my bra and choli as well as stretched my skirt to feel somewhat decent.

Guru-ji: Anita, since you have done a well-mannered prayer, I believe you will not be deprived of the celestial powers of Chandrama.

He smiled at me and I felt much assured that I had carried out this part of the Maha-yagya properly though it was rather shameful for any matured woman to execute in front of males.

Guru-ji: Now we will proceed to the Doodh Sarovar snan, which is basically a sterilization process of the body and soul. The color white as you know is the symbol of purity and there is no better alternative than milk for attaining cleanliness. Are you getting me?

Me: Yes, yes Guru-ji.

Guru-ji: Till such time Sanjeev and Uday make the arrangements let us take a walk.

Saying that Guru-ji started walking down the courtyard while Sanjeev and Uday went off within the ashram. I had to follow Guru-ji.

Guru-ji: Anita, it seems you are still in some sort of tension with the result of the Maha-yagya. Am I right?

Me: True Guru-ji.

Guru-ji: But why? If I am with you, Linga Maharaj blesses you, why should you worry? Remember to attain true sexual pleasure whereby you can attain a healthy pregnancy, the mind has to be absolutely free and not burdened by any thought.

Me: I know Guru-ji. All the doctors I visited, they all stress very much on this point.

Guru-ji: So, you see? Don’t be anxious and leave everything on me.

We now have walked down the courtyard and almost reached the ashram gate. My mind was constantly skeptical about where the ‘sarovar’ was for the Doodh Sarovar snan and will I have to take bath in front of everyone!

Me: Okay Guru-ji.

I paused a little.

Me: Guru-ji, I mean I was wondering about the ‘sarovar’. I have not noticed a pond or something of that sort within the ashram.

Guru-ji laughed mildly listening to my question.

Guru-ji: Anita, your observation is correct. There is no such sarovar within my ashram. But do not take things on the literal implication. Yes, initially when the term was coined for this Maha-yagya there has to be a pond filled with milk, which is quite impractical today.

Me: Right Guru-ji.

Guru-ji suddenly changed the topic and asked such a question that left me almost speechless!

Guru-ji: By the way, I think Master-ji faltered on your brassiere fitting. Your boobs are jiggling so much while you are walking! This should not happen.

He was looking directly at my boobs and I felt so ashamed that I could not even utter a word and looked down at the grass on ground.

Guru-ji: Anita, there is nothing to be ashamed of! If Master-ji has done a mistake you should have told him.

Me: Y… ye… yes. Err…

Guru-ji: I can see your breasts are heavy and would naturally joggle more than average women, he should have been more careful.

I knew I needed to reply something and I tried to gather the courage to do that. Guru-ji had stopped walking and so did I and we were conversing standing at the ashram gate. I noticed he adjusted his dhoti and I was shocked to see he openly stroked his lund.

Me: I mean… Guru-ji, I think… err. since I am not wearing a sari, it is happening.

Guru-ji: No, no. If your brassiere is not tight enough, this would happen invariably. It must fit properly and tightly on them.

Saying that he just made his palms look like two cups indicating how my bra would fit on my boobs! It was so very embarrassing that I clenched my lower lip with my teeth.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-02-2019, 11:31 AM
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by behka - 29-01-2020, 12:35 PM