Adultery Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist
Shruti just lay down flat on the rock and covered her face with a towel as it was too sunny. All of them fell asleep nude. Shruti put her legs and hands over Shyam and slept. Bharath had his hands over Shruti. They all looked like a family. I sat there still guarding them like a watchman. The past two months have been just way too eventful. I used this moment to contemplate about the past. "We are definitely pushing ourselves much beyond the limits. Is there ever an end to this? Was it the right decision for me to marry a person like her. To be fair, she was honest with me before marriage and told everything about her. To me, it is no use of living life the way we don't like. We are just perfect for each other. She likes to have sex and I love to watch her have sex. But we should be careful about the effects of too much sex too. This could spoil our lives completely. Above all, there is the question of having children too. Maybe, it is time to think about children. Shruti always wanted to have children soon. I was the one who postponed it to enjoy life with freedom. Now, we have enjoyed life more than anyone ever can. Getting pregnant and giving birth to a child will give us the break that is needed from this non-stop sexual escapades. "

"The biggest challenge in stopping these escapades is that guys like Bharath and Santosh are always around her trying to get her to bed. If she sees interest from a guy, she doesn't have the power to control herself and say no to them. If she gets pregnant, we could use that as a reason to keep them away from her." I thought about how to talk to her about this for half an hour when I heard some sound. It was around 4 PM. 

Heart జస్ట్ ఫోర్గెట్..... జస్ట్ ఎంజాయ్.... జస్ట్ రిలాక్స్ ....lucky krish Heart
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist - by krish - 25-11-2018, 10:10 AM