Adultery Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist
Shruti smiled at me and stood up leaving the towel. Everyone cheered. I moved up and climbed the rock. Bharath was right. I had a good view of the hiking trail. I turned this side to see the 5 off them running nude like kids into the water. Shruti's ass was bouncing behind. Once they got into the water, I could only make out a little bit of what was happening. I could see that Shruti was kneeling down and all the 4 guys were standing around her shaking their dicks. Shruti was not just sucking their dicks. She was drinking the water splashing out of their dicks. Then they made Shruti to stand up and she was rotated around and kissed and smooched by everyone. Having such a beautiful and sexy woman in between them in a waterfalls out in the open was definitely a great setting for them to get horny. They just went mad and were biting her lips, neck and boobs. I saw one of her legs being raised by someone. Shruti was very flexible. He had lifted her leg and placed it on his shoulders and was fucking her. Another guy was trying to fuck her from behind. They were trying her favorite double penetration. Two guys were standing on both sides of her trying to get access to her boobs. That was difficult as Shruti was hugging the guy in her front tightly. 

After some hard work, the guy behind her was able to put his cock in her ass. They both fucked her like that for just two minutes. Then they came out of the waterfalls. They were Bharath and Vinod. They looked so tired. They sat near the waterfalls on a small rock and watched the others. 

This time I saw that Shruti was lifted by someone onto his hips. Just her toes, ankles an lower part of her legs were visible outside the falls in the air. Shyam should have been the guy lifting her. Shrinivas was not strong enough to that. Shrinivas was standing behind her in the water. They were double penetrating her again in the waterfalls. I saw Shruti's ankles shake in air outside the water. They fucked her like that for 5 minutes. Then they let her down and came out of the water. Shruti came out after a minute totally tired. They all gathered near the rock. I shouted from here "Did you wear condoms" 

Shruti - Not needed. This is not my fertile window

Heart జస్ట్ ఫోర్గెట్..... జస్ట్ ఎంజాయ్.... జస్ట్ రిలాక్స్ ....lucky krish Heart
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist - by krish - 25-11-2018, 10:10 AM