Adultery Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na
I almost shrieked and the thali nearly slipped from my hands. I was so scared at the sudden barking of a dog. I jumped absolutely close to Uday.

Uday: Madam, madam. Relax. It’s just a dog passing by. Not to worry.

My face was pale, palms cold, and lips totally dry. My heart was beating rapidly as I was enormously baffled by that all of a sudden sound. Uday read my face and this time stood by me seriously leaving out the pranks.

Uday: Madam, why do you feel so nervous? I am here naa. I will protect you from everything.

He was saying those words very slowly trying to win my confidence. While saying he wrapped his left hand around my waist. I was already breathing heavily, of course not in excitement, but in anxiety. Uday looked down at my heaving boobs - since both my arms were lifted up holding the thali, more than half of my firm milk-tanks were popping out of my blouse and were appearing like free offers to him.

Uday: Madam, this is the best possible way to ward off fear and nervousness.

I could feel his left hand brushing up my torso from my waist till my milk-tanks and readily grabbed and squeezed my juicy right boob.

Me: Uhuuuuuu….

Since my hands were engaged up my head holding the thali, I shook my head in disapproval of his act. I did not want to divert my mind on to anything else, but the Maha-yagya.

Uday: Madam, your boobs look so inviting in this choli.

Now he briskly shifted his position to my back and hugged me from behind and cupped my mammaries with both his palms. I struggled in his arms feeling his hard prick poking my soft gaand through his dhoti. I could not leave the thali and I had to keep my hands up above my head and Uday took full advantage of that. He was constantly squeezing my boobs and obviously was feeling and caressing my hard nipples over my blouse and brassiere.

Uday: Madam, I know it’s not appropriate to do this, but I cannot resist myself. You are looking so damn sexy…

I could feel his right hand sliding quickly from my right boob down my belly and navel and rested over my pussy. His hand was roaming over my pubic are over my skirt. I tried to stop him by jerking my body, but in the pretext my big gaand pressed more on his erect dick giving him more pleasure only.

I was not allowed to speak, so I tried to request him through my facial expressions, but he was getting excited by the moment. I suddenly felt that Uday was pulling up my miniskirt. My mouth gaped wide as I knew very well that my intimate parts would get exposed if my skirt hikes up just a few inches. But I felt so helpless as my hands were nonfunctional. And as I expected, Uday lifted my skirt up from the front and inserted his fingers under it and started feeling my upper thighs and even touched my panty!

This was too much! I realized that I must stop him, as I was equally getting sexually keyed up. I just kicked him on his feet and jerked my body violently to get out of his clutches. Uday probably comprehended that I was angry now. He left me and stood there speechless. I was shaking my head in displeasure that I did not expect this from him.

Uday: Madam… I mean… Madam, I am really ashamed. I should not have done this.

I was a bit surprised by the abrupt change in Uday, but hoped that he understood that the prime target for me was to undergo that yagya successfully, and nothing else.

Uday: Madam, am sorry. I did that in the heat of the moment. Please forgive me.

I denoted that it was okay and we started walking again. Honestly I was feeling the libido had started flowing in me by Uday’s touches to my intimate parts. I closed my eyes for a while as I walked and tried to focus hard.

My next two Linga replicas’ offerings were uneventful. The night was pitch dark with the moon still playing hide and seek with the clouds. Honestly after Uday hugged me I was, in fact, not feeling the nervousness or the fear of the dark! I smiled to myself at my irregular behavior.

Uday: Madam, we are almost complete; now the last replica.

The place where the last replica was seemed to be the remotest, as the shrubs and bushes were the maximum at that place. Though I was very careful regarding placing my steps, but unfortunately I kept my footstep on a thorny bush. I immediately felt pain of the piercing on my left sole, but somehow controlled myself not to scream.

Uday: What happened Madam? You seem to be in pain!

Uday promptly realized what might have happened.

Uday: Madam, I think you first complete the procedure and then I will see take care of it.

I also felt likewise and stooped to offer the flowers. The mosquitos were having a feast on my uncovered legs. I constantly shook my legs to avoid those bloodsuckers as much as possible. Uday this time was standing directly behind me; though I was aware, I had little option. I had to lean forward once and he must have had a great view of my big round ass covered in that miniskirt. I quickly rose up and offered the prayer and came limping to the pathway. The thorn pricked me on my left foot.

Uday: Let me check.

Saying that he sat near my feet and took my left foot on his lap. In the process I had to fold my leg from my knee and I could perceive jolly well that if he looks up now, he can directly see inside my skirt. My heart was again starting to drum.

Uday: Madam, its just a thorn, give me a minute and I will get that out.

I was bleeding, of course not in profuse amount.

Uday: Madam, raise your feet a bit, I can’t see the spot clearly.

Rise my feet more? My God! That way I would look so vulgarly inviting! But there was no alternative – I stood on one leg and raised my left foot indecently high so that Uday could see the sole of my foot. My skirt was slipping upwards towards my waist and my full left leg remained exposed. I was just counting the seconds when he would look up at me saying, ‘the thorn is out’ and just then…

Uday: Madam, its out!

He looked up and got an ample upskirt view of mine from the front. I was sure he could see my panty clearly this time. I even forgot to get embarrassed!

He tore apart a portion of cloth from his dhoti and tied it on my feet.

Uday: Will get the medicine getting back to the ashram.

I nodded and instantly got my foot back on ground from his lap. But surprisingly I was having pain as I kept it on ground. I tried to ignore it and took a step forward, but it was pinching me inside. Even with that stopgap bandage I was feeling the pain, as I was exerting pressure on my left leg for walking, hence I continued to limp.

Uday: Madam, are you still in pain?

I nodded to indicate ‘yes’. He seemingly was a bit astonished.

Uday: I thought I cleared the thorn, but…

I was getting increasing pain now in my sole with every step and was unable to walk at all. I was getting off balance because of my hands being raised up for holding the thali. My face was exhibiting the pain I was having. Uday saw that.

Uday: Madam, how will you walk like this? Shall I check it again?
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-02-2019, 11:29 AM
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by behka - 29-01-2020, 12:35 PM